• Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:46 pm
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz
You would think as people outgrew it new people would replace them, but that's not happening apparently....Maybe old people didn't spread the word and Gaia has no marketing idk....

Well, in terms of moontree, .hack games haven't come out in a long time so many current users may not have an interest in it right now. Personally, I liked the first 4 .hack games better than GU, and Sakaki was an a-hole so I didn't like moontree. I did like Zelkova, though. anyway, not many people play it anymore, so they don't think about it. I heard that there's a new .hack game in production though, so maybe it will pick up then. If you need crew though, I'd be happy to help out! I'll take the place of zelkova as he's kinda a mascot and nobody knows what he actually does. 3nodding (other than hacking I mean.) I have beaten all the games, but I remember more of the original 4.

Your more than welcome to be crew and take any status you would like. To be honest there are so few people responding to my PMs and invites I havn't made specific RP forums because I can't fill the general ones I already worked one a little or the opinion forums for that matter.

That's ok. I don't really RP, so someone else can be Zelkova. I just want his position. He seems to be the mascot of moon tree and is just there to help everyone get along. I think I'd be good at that. blaugh

To be honest Im not even too such that many people will get the reference, but that is ok I'm hoping there will be enough general content people wont even mind the reference to Moontree I left it open to interpretation for that reason.
You mean the reference to .hack?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:53 pm
flutflut
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz
You would think as people outgrew it new people would replace them, but that's not happening apparently....Maybe old people didn't spread the word and Gaia has no marketing idk....

Well, in terms of moontree, .hack games haven't come out in a long time so many current users may not have an interest in it right now. Personally, I liked the first 4 .hack games better than GU, and Sakaki was an a-hole so I didn't like moontree. I did like Zelkova, though. anyway, not many people play it anymore, so they don't think about it. I heard that there's a new .hack game in production though, so maybe it will pick up then. If you need crew though, I'd be happy to help out! I'll take the place of zelkova as he's kinda a mascot and nobody knows what he actually does. 3nodding (other than hacking I mean.) I have beaten all the games, but I remember more of the original 4.

Your more than welcome to be crew and take any status you would like. To be honest there are so few people responding to my PMs and invites I havn't made specific RP forums because I can't fill the general ones I already worked one a little or the opinion forums for that matter.

That's ok. I don't really RP, so someone else can be Zelkova. I just want his position. He seems to be the mascot of moon tree and is just there to help everyone get along. I think I'd be good at that. blaugh

To be honest Im not even too such that many people will get the reference, but that is ok I'm hoping there will be enough general content people wont even mind the reference to Moontree I left it open to interpretation for that reason.

I suppose I worded that funny. I don't think people will mind the Gaia guild name (Moontree) being from .Hack because they probably didn't watch/play .Hack.  

iTankz
Captain

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:57 pm
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz

I suppose I worded that funny. I don't think people will mind the Gaia guild name (Moontree) being from .Hack because they probably didn't watch/play .Hack.

Wasn't it supposed to be a .hack guild? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:04 pm
flutflut
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz

Wasn't it supposed to be a .hack guild? confused

Of course but there is the realization that if u cant get people for a general guild, you wont be able to get people for a specific guild, right?  

iTankz
Captain

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:10 pm
iTankz
Of course but there is the realization that if u cant get people for a general guild, you wont be able to get people for a specific guild, right?
True, but guilds are supposed to be where people with the same interests come together to mingle. (Besides, I know nothing about actual topics that the general public knows about...that's why I'm on Gaia. xp ) ...Then again, I had no idea what the moontree guild in .hack represented either...something about a bunch of hackers pretending to be good? lol. just kidding.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:19 pm
flutflut
iTankz
True, but guilds are supposed to be where people with the same interests come together to mingle. (Besides, I know nothing about actual topics that the general public knows about...that's why I'm on Gaia. xp ) ...Then again, I had no idea what the moontree guild in .hack represented either...something about a bunch of hackers pretending to be good? lol. just kidding.

I think it will work itself out if people make there way here. Plenty of fourms and subforums for everyone. Any Ideas for recruiting?  

iTankz
Captain

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:20 pm
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz

I think it will work itself out if people make there way here. Plenty of fourms and subforums for everyone. Any Ideas for recruiting?

An awesome sig! blaugh and posting in any public .hack guilds? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:39 pm
Well, I started a banner thread, and it has one banner that will link to this guild. (I'm probably not gonna change my cloud one, but maybe I can find a way to shrink it so I can use both... confused  

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:51 pm
We now have a guild chat room! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:02 pm
flutflut
btw, you should have enough gold now in the guild account for a chat area. It's like an area from gaia towns. I'll leave the guild chat area for you to decide if you want it. it's kinda cool, but you get to choose one of 3 kinds of scenery: A beach, a meadow, and I can't remember the third. sweatdrop I think it's under guild settings.

I appreciate all the donations but don't go too crazy I don't want you to be broke lol
Guild Space:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/?g=myroom&room_name=field_13183_guild  

iTankz
Captain

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:06 pm
iTankz
flutflut
btw, you should have enough gold now in the guild account for a chat area. It's like an area from gaia towns. I'll leave the guild chat area for you to decide if you want it. it's kinda cool, but you get to choose one of 3 kinds of scenery: A beach, a meadow, and I can't remember the third. sweatdrop I think it's under guild settings.

I appreciate all the donations but don't go too crazy I don't want you to be broke lol
Guild Space:
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/?g=myroom&room_name=field_13183_guild

don't worry! my account got a crap lode of interest built up over the years. (also, blue butterflies sell for around 250,000g last I checked. sweatdrop ) I like my avi the way it is so I don't really spend my gold too much. Also, you can get to the room by clicking "join chat" on the Guild homepage. (I learned that earlier when I couldn't find it.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:32 pm
Hulloo!
I got an invite recently, normally I turn guild invites down after just a glance - I'm VC of a big guild and dedicate myself to living up to my title there - but the guild name drew me in to check out the forums.
I'm a huge .hack fan (I own all the titles that were launched in the US~).
The premise seems interesting, so I will try my best to hang out actively and see how this guild grows! emotion_yatta

Queen Spazzy

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:19 pm
Yay the guilds back W00T  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:43 pm
Honestly don't know jack about .hack or even how you came across my name to send me an invite, but I do like the concept of having short story and debate contests.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iTankz
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:53 am
Yaroki
Yay the guilds back W00T

Whatz up dude!!! It looked like you quit gaia  
MoonTree

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff