Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Official] Indlovukati {Peaceful Warriors} ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:15 am
So... What's the rule on hybrids? Like if you bred a pair and the babies were hybrids?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:56 am
AstoriaFallen
So... What's the rule on hybrids? Like if you bred a pair and the babies were hybrids?

Good question! If the cubs are lion hybrids, then they are treated as regular members of the pride. If the cubs are non-lion hybrids, then they are treated as non-lion members. I'll add a blurb about it.  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:32 pm
Big Hobbit
AstoriaFallen

Good question! If the cubs are lion hybrids, then they are treated as regular members of the pride. If the cubs are non-lion hybrids, then they are treated as non-lion members. I'll add a blurb about it.

Okay, so if they are Leopons or Leotahs they are good?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:50 pm
AstoriaFallen

Both can be part of the pride, but leotahs can only take on default or civilian ranks as they are not considered lions. Leopons are considered lions and can take on any rank as regular members.  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:13 pm
Are you worthy? Amala and Utako RP (it's not finished but when it is it can be used for one of the 5 rps you need)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:50 pm
AstoriaFallen
Are you worthy? Amala and Utako RP (it's not finished but when it is it can be used for one of the 5 rps you need)

Awesome! Thanks for the link! I currently have 3 complete SRPs and working on a fourth  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:55 pm
Big Hobbit
AstoriaFallen

Awesome! Thanks for the link! I currently have 3 complete SRPs and working on a fourth

I could do an RP with you if you like. smile

Do you have AIM? I know those are quicker to knock out sometimes because I can't guarantee it (mine and snails RP) will be finished by the time your SRP is done.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:12 pm
AstoriaFallen
Big Hobbit
AstoriaFallen

Do you have AIM? I know those are quicker to knock out sometimes because I can't guarantee it (mine and snails RP) will be finished by the time your SRP is done.

I'd love to rp, but I don't have AIM and I only ever do guild rp ^_^:

I'm generally kinda slow but I can respond quicker for something important and I really want to get this pride submitted. I can tag you something with Nabila if you'd like, she needs more rp  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:29 am
Big Hobbit
AstoriaFallen
Big Hobbit
AstoriaFallen

I'd love to rp, but I don't have AIM and I only ever do guild rp ^_^:

I'm generally kinda slow but I can respond quicker for something important and I really want to get this pride submitted. I can tag you something with Nabila if you'd like, she needs more rp

I'm totally down for that. smile I normally do guild but I thought I'd ask if you had AIM.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:38 pm
AstoriaFallen

Tag!  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:35 pm
Alright guys, we are well on our way to submisson! We've got five complete rps and I am holding a raffle in the events forum to fulfill our members. Tell your friends!

What I would like your help with is the background that will become the cert. I came up with the background that we currently have a while ago and never looked back, but now that I'm about to submit the pride, I want to go over it again.

I have several different backgrounds intended for the pride, I would like you to take a look at them and tell me which one you like the best (because I like all of them).
Choices are:

Background A (current background)
User Image

Background B
User Image

Background C
User Image

AstoriaFallen

nessiaing

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:10 pm
Definitely the second one  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:24 pm
I like B the best, though C is a very close second.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:47 pm
Feel like C is very strong, although B is close. The back tree in black is throwing me off....?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:13 am
Alrighty, two solid votes for B, B it is!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff