[PRP] Eye of the storm (Tuyet & Nye) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:59 am
Nye felt a further connection with Tuyet when she revealed that she didn't like to hurt mortals. Nyesha had always been sympathetic towards them.

"It is a nice place, isn't it... I think I will come back." She smiled gently. Nyesha swooped towards the ground. "However, I have a lot of thinking to do." Her mind switching between Bahari and Sekmes had tightened the knot in her stomach again.

The rain stopped. She needed to have some time to think, properly, though the time she spent with Tuyet had made her feel powerful and free and so much better- she had a decision she needed to make.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:15 am
The pale goddess plummeted to the ground beside the deep blue female. She smiles lightly and nudges her new friend on the shoulder. "You see that dark cave up there? I sleep there some times. When you come back, come and find me okay?" Tuyet smiles, she had felt so wonderful dancing with the rain and hail.

She tilts her head gently at the fairy winged femme, she guessed there was something on the rain goddesses mind and that she needed to think about it, she needed alone time. She knew how that was.

"I'll see you soon." Tuyet nods her head and with a flick of her thick fur she spreads her double ice wings and dives for the cave over head. "Come back soon okay?" She calls behind her as she vanishes in to a bank of clouds.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces