• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 am
Of course for Tajan, I have the following:

User Image Danu
&
User Image Mpira

The other litter of cubs recently born into the pride. They're a bit younger than Tajan and the rest of his family. I also own Safura'nafsi (glorious leader #1). Joto'Damu (Ikhansela and overall jackass), Safura's boys, Tiggi & Rook, Pasioa (scout and hyperactive talker), Ithunzi'lusizi (idiot who managed to get something right), and Akili'tupu (Umbikezeli and thing he got right).

-----------------------------

And for Kayitz:

User Image
As ignorant as Kayitz, but is not intentionally being ignorant. He's just damn ignorant. He's also a typical stormborn male in his views on what women can and can't do, but he's not a horrible lion. He's rather friendly, and nice, with a penchant for his mouth speaking for him before his brain formulates appropriate responses.

User Image
You want vicious? Meet vicious. This is Gentha. In her former pride, she was a torturer. And she isn't any nice now that it's disbanded. One might think she's even more out-of-touch with reality now that she's free of a pride, and whatever ritualistic policies they once held her to.

She likes to attack unprovoked, getting a sick thrill out of it, all while wearing a very interesting looking crocodile pelt along her body, claiming that she is the crocodile.

If you want a good scare for Kayitz, and the realization that the world is horrible and she can't get away from that, then Gentha is your go-to girl.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:35 pm
SilverLutz

Yesyesyes! If I start one for Maelewano x Judoc, could you possibly start Shoidan x Brasa?

Velveteen Angel

This all sounds perfect! I'll start something for Rior and Enzi in a bit. Should be an interesting time. xD And I'll definitely have to toss him at the pride! He could use a job and some others to interact with.

Annnnd yes! I haven't gotten to play with Dareia since the pride disbanded but I can imagine she'll be deliriously happy to see a familiar face. Would you want to start that RP?

@Hibi: (in case you see this)
Once I start the above RPs I'll begin trying to figure out who I want to mess with of the thousand lions you tossed my way. xD

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:36 pm
Ruler of Everything

Will do!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:44 pm
hibi-tea

Okay, finally got around to looking at all this. xD Pick one for Tajan that you want to play and start an RP for the two of them? I'd be down for anyone listed, honestly, so it's totally up to you who you feel a muse for/want RPs for. And if you want more than one, feel free to throw them into the same RP or have me start additional RPs. xD Just let me know!

What'd you have in mind for interaction between Kayitz and Berkus?

I'll go ahead and start one for her and Gentha because her wandering too close to her pride lands and ending up injured would be perfect. *w*

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:12 am
Would Kayitz like to interact with her mother?

And brother Briskei for Kujali?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:16 am
Dame NightFury
Would Kayitz like to interact with her mother?

And brother Briskei for Kujali?

For some reason I'm just seeing this. xD Yes, of course, to both! I'll start the RPs some time today or tomorrow when I finish replying to our other one. <3  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:02 am
For Enzi: Mimi RP~
I have a few in the pride C:

User Image
She's also a guardian in the pride, and sightless. She has several children in the pride who are all seers (their father is a god) and is extremely protective towards seers due to her past.

User Image
Remti is a god-cub with a twin, a bit strong-willed, and training to be a Governor.

User Image
I own both twins! Arataki is an Artisan and Arapeta is a Merchant. They belong in Saccha's family group as well. She kind of took in a hodgepodge of Sekmes's kids on accident after she had a litter with him lol.

They're all open for RP or even plots~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:06 am
For Zelopytia, I can offer Andara'devi, a Forsworn Druid of the Mkoani province. She really needs some RPs XD  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:11 pm
Dude Livius and Dada should run into each other. She's NOT been having a good time AT ALL since their pride poofed! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:45 am
For Zelopytia: I have a Forsworn Druid who needs rp!

For: Pehmeä
I have a lawspeaker who can train her!! Raskogr. He is bitter and resentful of his 'perfect' family. He and his brothers have never gotten along, Ronan treats him well enough but has his own concerns. Ragnvard will use him for his lawspeaker skills but the two brothers tend to clash when in close proximity. A sly, conniving male constantly looking for his own advantage. For all his faults he is honest, though often brutally so, and has an excellent memory.

For Ayize: I'd love Kala to meet her, with her traditional and prejudice views, it would be funny. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:11 pm
I apologize for being so horrible at keeping track of this. 8D

Seaki
For Enzi: Mimi RP~
I have a few in the pride C:

User Image
She's also a guardian in the pride, and sightless. She has several children in the pride who are all seers (their father is a god) and is extremely protective towards seers due to her past.

User Image
Remti is a god-cub with a twin, a bit strong-willed, and training to be a Governor.

User Image
I own both twins! Arataki is an Artisan and Arapeta is a Merchant. They belong in Saccha's family group as well. She kind of took in a hodgepodge of Sekmes's kids on accident after she had a litter with him lol.

They're all open for RP or even plots~

If you are still up for this, I'd love to RP with you! Enzi really needs fleshing out and I'd love some Mimi RP for that. Let me know which one(s) you want to start with and I can start something?

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
For Zelopytia, I can offer Andara'devi, a Forsworn Druid of the Mkoani province. She really needs some RPs XD

If you are still up for this, I'd love to RP! Just let me know and I can start a thread. <3

ShinosBee
Dude Livius and Dada should run into each other. She's NOT been having a good time AT ALL since their pride poofed! XD

I am so down for this - Livius is one of my favorites and I haven't gotten to play him near enough for me. If you're still down, I can start an RP! Just let me know. He'd love to catch up with his sister - he's currently trying to win his way into the Stormborn and it's going terribly. xD The poor lil guy has no idea how to fight.

Tanakako

I have a lawspeaker who can train her!! Raskogr. He is bitter and resentful of his 'perfect' family. He and his brothers have never gotten along, Ronan treats him well enough but has his own concerns. Ragnvard will use him for his lawspeaker skills but the two brothers tend to clash when in close proximity. A sly, conniving male constantly looking for his own advantage. For all his faults he is honest, though often brutally so, and has an excellent memory.

For Ayize: I'd love Kala to meet her, with her traditional and prejudice views, it would be funny. XD

YES YES YES.
1. Do you want me to start the Toka RP or do you?
2. Oh oh oh, that's amazing! Pehmeä is the family black sheep as well! She's the type that doesn't like blood - she's a total coward and knows she's looked down upon by the whole pride for it. Her uncle is a lawspeaker and she looks up to him like crazy, and hopes to be one one day in order to actually do good for the pride that she loves. So meeting Raskogr who has a similar-ish familial experience and is a lawspeaker would be *w* I'll try and start this one today or tomorrow!
3. Okay, that's going to be interesting. xD Want me to start or you?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:08 pm
Ruler of Everything

Tanakako

YES YES YES.
1. Do you want me to start the Toka RP or do you?
2. Oh oh oh, that's amazing! Pehmeä is the family black sheep as well! She's the type that doesn't like blood - she's a total coward and knows she's looked down upon by the whole pride for it. Her uncle is a lawspeaker and she looks up to him like crazy, and hopes to be one one day in order to actually do good for the pride that she loves. So meeting Raskogr who has a similar-ish familial experience and is a lawspeaker would be *w* I'll try and start this one today or tomorrow!
3. Okay, that's going to be interesting. xD Want me to start or you?

Heeeeee!!!
I may be able to start the Druid and boneland ones tomorrow, after I catch up on owed tags. I'm behind since I got my eye op done.
If your Bonelands lady wants to be mean to Kala, go for it!!! I'm actually hoping she will be. Kala has grown up being ostracised for her coat colour, so it would be fun to play now that she has started to grow a backbone,
Oooh, if Raskogr can bring her round to his way of thinking, he totally will!! He would like an alley against the 'brutish bone heads' that are most of the pride, XD And having an apprentice will put him on slightly more even footing with his Captain brother.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:23 am
Ruler of Everything

For Tabansi I have Darbiga. She will be a member of my valkyrie cheetah pride. I am looking for a fling for her to bring some babies into the pride. She is still somewhat of a blank slate but she isn't mean or anything. Just strong.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:41 pm
nessiaing

Fffff I would be so down, except Tabansi is in the Kuroi'Nera and can't have rogue breedings because he isn't a Merchant. :c  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:41 pm
I would love for Shoidan to at least meet Kaishori. She's a little on the small side but very sweet and passionate and she also enjoys dueling. C: She's been put on a backburner for too long.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff