Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Ladies' Night Is HERE! Another Two Ladies Arrived! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:23 pm
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
User Image

Perhaps for Maysa?

Oh! He's gorgeous Katie! But I don't know if she is avaible for matings yet. Fey and I are playing with two of her pretties to see what comes of it ... ????

His name is Verpa'Priapus >.>

<.<

So he has a p*n*s obsession? Please go put a finishing post for fluffy and daughter rp here *looks innocently everywhere else*

He was to be a Pleasure Seeker in the old demon pride, so yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:14 am
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
User Image

Perhaps for Maysa?

Oh! He's gorgeous Katie! But I don't know if she is avaible for matings yet. Fey and I are playing with two of her pretties to see what comes of it ... ????

<.<

So he has a p*n*s obsession? Please go put a finishing post for fluffy and daughter rp here *looks innocently everywhere else*

Ah. That sounds like a fun rp. Dealing with a lion obsessed with his equipment ... we should do that 3nodding  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:43 pm
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
User Image

Perhaps for Maysa?

<.<

Ah. That sounds like a fun rp. Dealing with a lion obsessed with his equipment ... we should do that 3nodding

He would also be very firm in telling your girl that she is pretty and it is a crime she does not have cubs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:04 pm
added two leopons that needs some lovin! Especially the Pirate Girl as she should really find a pretty female feline to shack up with! blaugh  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:42 pm
Dame NightFury
added two leopons that needs some lovin! Especially the Pirate Girl as she should really find a pretty female feline to shack up with! blaugh

I have a female leopard pirate crew that needs a mate... she needs a mate that is willing to be the 'woman' and as long as you don't mind her getting knocked up and telling her mate to raise the cubs while she's doing her duties elsewhere.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:45 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury

I have a female leopard pirate crew that needs a mate... she needs a mate that is willing to be the 'woman' and as long as you don't mind her getting knocked up and telling her mate to raise the cubs while she's doing her duties elsewhere.....

Not at all! That would be perfect!!!  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:48 pm
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:11 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury

User Image

YAY! Do you want them to meet in the pub/bar/femented fruit joint that Dru wenches in and is the apprentice for the brew master there? Or maybe your leopard is friends with my brewmaster/hyena and they are introduced through her? what do you think?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:29 pm
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury

User Image

YAY! Do you want them to meet in the pub/bar/femented fruit joint that Dru wenches in and is the apprentice for the brew master there? Or maybe your leopard is friends with my brewmaster/hyena and they are introduced through her? what do you think?

could work... could be that my girl lets the brewmaster know she's looking for someone and he sets them up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:10 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury

User Image

could work... could be that my girl lets the brewmaster know she's looking for someone and he sets them up.

my brewmaster is a she. The girl hyena 3nodding 3nodding Would Turtle be okay with Dru getting her freak on with male pirates too? Because Dru really likes freaky in general.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:13 pm
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury

User Image

my brewmaster is a she. The girl hyena 3nodding 3nodding Would Turtle be okay with Dru getting her freak on with male pirates too? Because Dru really likes freaky in general.

Of course, so long as it doesn't interfere with keeping the den, cubs, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:22 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury

User Image

It wouldn't blaugh so how do you want them to meet?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:37 pm
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury
Kathryn Dragonna
Dame NightFury

It wouldn't blaugh so how do you want them to meet?

I think it could be fun to have your hyena set them up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:06 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

So the set up begins xd  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points