Moeru Yoake no Junjo "燃える夜明けの順序" Herd I/T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:14 am
Sounds good to me. Likely she will be mostly a ceremonial pony when her skills aren't needed. I look forward to getting her even more now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:33 am
spelldancer
I wish you luck on getting her so that she can join the herd. :: rubs luck on::  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:48 am
Once the Golden Boy has a home I will be quoting a handful of people who have always been so sweet to me since I joined the B/C world of gaia allowing for the questing of siblings or other kinds of family members to these brothers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:26 pm
I think I shall be stalking this herd for if/when I get a suitable horse. I have one that isn't a sumi that would fit in but he's testing the waters with a possible mate at the moment that if it works he'll be joining her.  

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:50 pm
Calli Jade is a tough little thing. She is a teller of tall tale but also a doer of big deeds. She's small but scrappy, having had to protect herself for a very long time. She knows how to move silently, she's a hearty mountain climber or deturmind marsh trecker. She knows how to fight and when to run. She's good at finding safe places to wait out danger or signs of tracks that indicate friend or foe. She might not look like much, but she know she can handle herself. She would watch the herd from hiding for a few days. Then she would wait until the moment was right to head straight to Daisuke and Tomoe and offer her skills as a scout.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:43 pm
LydaLynn
Calli Jade is a tough little thing. She is a teller of tall tale but also a doer of big deeds. She's small but scrappy, having had to protect herself for a very long time. She knows how to move silently, she's a hearty mountain climber or deturmind marsh trecker. She knows how to fight and when to run. She's good at finding safe places to wait out danger or signs of tracks that indicate friend or foe. She might not look like much, but she know she can handle herself. She would watch the herd from hiding for a few days. Then she would wait until the moment was right to head straight to Daisuke and Tomoe and offer her skills as a scout.
I am game with this. I am adding a few more ranks and things so feel free to look it all over and let me know on your final thoughts with the rank you would like to be her main one. She is allowed to be part of more then one. But will have a main one that comes before the others.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:50 pm
Master Wild Mage
I think I shall be stalking this herd for if/when I get a suitable horse. I have one that isn't a sumi that would fit in but he's testing the waters with a possible mate at the moment that if it works he'll be joining her.
Thank you for your interest. Ponies don't have to be pawed or sumi to join in. Stalk away.. lol

Name of herd and a lot of things like codes and beliefs will be set in stone once all brothers have owners and their owners are online for us to talk out the herd and how we would like it. So somewhere after the 24th I believe there will be new things. What is in the thread is the basic outline for now. So not sure if this is a traveling herd or one that stays in only a few places throughout the year.

There is talk of Yumi's boys she won in Mind's bribes being a Sister Herd to this one. So there will be a lot of awesome things being added and finished by the end of this month. I am adding a few things now. I am so happy to see others interested after all this is my first time putting a herd together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:03 pm
Kara Asumie
I am game with this. I am adding a few more ranks and things so feel free to look it all over and let me know on your final thoughts with the rank you would like to be her main one. She is allowed to be part of more then one. But will have a main one that comes before the others.

I think she'd do well with scout/messenger. Thank you. And I'm a bit slow on rp because I don't have a computer right now, but I'd be happy to rp her first meeting or other plots if there's interest.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:45 pm
LydaLynn
Added her and RP is fine slow or fast I don't mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:37 pm
Soco would like to join the herd as a Messenger please! Hes excitable and kind. Loves to talk and keep everyone happy. Hes got Energy for DAYS And loves to travel but hes been wanting a family or a herd.

THANKS!  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:42 pm
Tiger_Kisa699
Soco would like to join the herd as a Messenger please! Hes excitable and kind. Loves to talk and keep everyone happy. Hes got Energy for DAYS And loves to travel but hes been wanting a family or a herd.

THANKS!
Added  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Awesome thanks!! Hes excited!  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Kara Asumie
Crew