no love [it leads to pain]
  ....no comment...[meep]
View Results

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:39 pm
ToxicxXxTears
lurichan
Love is definatly a difficult and complicated thing, but it can be more rewarding than wallowing in your own self misery and being by yourself. Love is really in itself easy to understand. You care about a person, and (hopefully) they care about you as well. It's relationships that are the complicated part. Expressing your feelings to one another without the fear of rejection causing you to do something you regret.

I could go on and on for ages about my own personal relationships (all two of them ^^*) and how they've gone, but instead I think I'll go a different direction. When you have feelings towards someone, even if you aren't honest with them, you have to be honest with yourself and know for sure if that is how you truely feel about them. Emotions can grow and change with time, and to continue to have a good relationship with someone you have to still feel for them in your heart.

I feel a bit like a babbling old lady now. ^^* All well. Love gives wings to those who wish to soar above the clouds, and loss of love can send you plumetting into the depths of despair and sorrow. Both love and loss can be an inspiration to those that they touch, and spur forth new creativity and new ability to express oneself. Life is an ever changing cycle, and to even touch upon love once is indeed an enriching and rewarding experience.
Lurichan, I always look up to what you have to say, it's always so enlightning and smart lol. I always agree with what you have to say. You just describe it better than I can.

I do try my best to find the words that fit with the thoughts that go through my mind. 4laugh 3nodding Thank you though, it's always nice to know that other people find meaning in the same words. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:43 pm
lurichan
ToxicxXxTears
lurichan
Love is definatly a difficult and complicated thing, but it can be more rewarding than wallowing in your own self misery and being by yourself. Love is really in itself easy to understand. You care about a person, and (hopefully) they care about you as well. It's relationships that are the complicated part. Expressing your feelings to one another without the fear of rejection causing you to do something you regret.

I could go on and on for ages about my own personal relationships (all two of them ^^*) and how they've gone, but instead I think I'll go a different direction. When you have feelings towards someone, even if you aren't honest with them, you have to be honest with yourself and know for sure if that is how you truely feel about them. Emotions can grow and change with time, and to continue to have a good relationship with someone you have to still feel for them in your heart.

I feel a bit like a babbling old lady now. ^^* All well. Love gives wings to those who wish to soar above the clouds, and loss of love can send you plumetting into the depths of despair and sorrow. Both love and loss can be an inspiration to those that they touch, and spur forth new creativity and new ability to express oneself. Life is an ever changing cycle, and to even touch upon love once is indeed an enriching and rewarding experience.
Lurichan, I always look up to what you have to say, it's always so enlightning and smart lol. I always agree with what you have to say. You just describe it better than I can.

I do try my best to find the words that fit with the thoughts that go through my mind. 4laugh 3nodding Thank you though, it's always nice to know that other people find meaning in the same words. ^_^
No problem!  

BlairyFairy

Sulhir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:27 pm
ToxicxXxTears
Sulhir Your cat looks EXACTLY like my cat, he even has the white spot exactly where your cat did...
Was she a midget cat too?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:45 am
Sulhir
ToxicxXxTears
Sulhir Your cat looks EXACTLY like my cat, he even has the white spot exactly where your cat did...
Was she a midget cat too?
Not really, because he's a guy and he's pretty big, but from the picture he looks exactly like yours.  

BlairyFairy

Im_more_hardcore_than_you

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:51 am
see you'll have consequences on either sides..if your in love you will be scared if they cheat on you and that builds up alot of stress or if you dont have a b/f you be depressed because you'll have no one to go to prom with..so its a really hard decision to make.GOOD LUCK!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:39 am
I'll give my personal experience.

I dated someone in ninth and tenth grade who I was very happy with at first. He turned out to be a bit insane-ish. He relied on me for his happiness and such. I broke it off. We're still very good friends.

After him (ended in late September/early November) I started dating someone else (end of March). There's no way to explain it when you know that you have found that person. You just know. You feel it deep in your gut that this person is the person you would live for and die for (if necessary). I felt this for him. We were extremely happy for a long time. Things got really rough - no details, but he broke it off around our one year. I've never felt pain like that in my life. I went through the typical grieving process. I mourned, I raged, I hoped, and I accepted. I gave up on love.

I ended up dating someone else who I realise now was just a rebound. Only four months. He and I are still very good friends as well.

I went a year without my love. I tried to forget him. He wasnt' worth it. He broke my heart. But that entire year I was unable to forget him or even stop thinking about him. There were times - when hanging out with my other two ex's - that I considered "what if we ended up together again?" But even thinking about that and how famously I get along with those two, I couldn't squelch my desire for my second boyfriend.

I continued to tell myself that we weren't meant to be and that we just wouldn't work out because I had given up on love and I knew him and he probably gave up on it too. Love was stupid. Though in my heart of hearts there was a glimmer of hope that I continually tried to cover.

Recently we've started talking again. Things are just like as they would have been had there never been a falling out. True love is when you have a breech and you can pick up right where you started in times of reunion.

Even if things never worked out how they are now, I'd still say it's much better to love. The pain you experience if it's destroyed is so extremely painful, but it's the most beautiful pain you'll ever feel because it's a pain that is accompanied by memories of the most wonderful nature.

MortSanglant

Haley Beth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:36 pm
If only Preston could feel the same way I do *sighs*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:57 pm
Sulhir
In the immortal words of that age old f*****t who we only remember because of a fire -
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
'Twas Alfred Tennyson I believe xd .  

Acerbus nox noctis

T w ! s t e d

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:35 pm
Sulhir
In the immortal words of that age old f*****t who we only remember because of a fire -
I agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:16 pm
VampireTokyo
Sulhir
I agree.

ditto i guess xp 4laugh  

Ms. Chaos

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:23 pm
mortsanglant

I dated someone in ninth and tenth grade who I was very happy with at first. He turned out to be a bit insane-ish. He relied on me for his happiness and such. I broke it off. We're still very good friends.

After him (ended in late September/early November) I started dating someone else (end of March). There's no way to explain it when you know that you have found that person. You just know. You feel it deep in your gut that this person is the person you would live for and die for (if necessary). I felt this for him. We were extremely happy for a long time. Things got really rough - no details, but he broke it off around our one year. I've never felt pain like that in my life. I went through the typical grieving process. I mourned, I raged, I hoped, and I accepted. I gave up on love.

I ended up dating someone else who I realise now was just a rebound. Only four months. He and I are still very good friends as well.

I went a year without my love. I tried to forget him. He wasnt' worth it. He broke my heart. But that entire year I was unable to forget him or even stop thinking about him. There were times - when hanging out with my other two ex's - that I considered "what if we ended up together again?" But even thinking about that and how famously I get along with those two, I couldn't squelch my desire for my second boyfriend.

I continued to tell myself that we weren't meant to be and that we just wouldn't work out because I had given up on love and I knew him and he probably gave up on it too. Love was stupid. Though in my heart of hearts there was a glimmer of hope that I continually tried to cover.

Recently we've started talking again. Things are just like as they would have been had there never been a falling out. True love is when you have a breech and you can pick up right where you started in times of reunion.

Even if things never worked out how they are now, I'd still say it's much better to love. The pain you experience if it's destroyed is so extremely painful, but it's the most beautiful pain you'll ever feel because it's a pain that is accompanied by memories of the most wonderful nature.
Well said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:19 am
Love is pain. Nothing but pain. I have never experienced love as a good thing.
I define pain as love. So when someone hurt me, I see it as a good thing. Like hate. Hate is stronger than love. Its a passion.

But both drives one insane... I am insane with pain.  

Paico

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:02 am
ToxicxXxTears
mortsanglant

Well said.

Why, thank ye! ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas