Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Kiburi Chambawa - Closed and Cancelled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:31 pm
Besides adding these lovely ladies to the members list, I've also added what ranks are available (which is pretty much all of them).

This INCLUDES the rank of Reigning Queen, which would make the owner of the chosen character a pridal co-owner. It would be preferable to be a born-in lioness for this rank, but if someone is really very interested, we could probably work out a storyline concerning how she came to be Reigning Queen.

This is partly why I've left the history of the pride alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:41 pm
Talencia

Boop!

I don't know if that'll work for the symbol. I can easily go back and edit it if you want me to. I just had a free moment so I thought I would try and make your symbol.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:02 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Boop!

I don't know if that'll work for the symbol. I can easily go back and edit it if you want me to. I just had a free moment so I thought I would try and make your symbol.

Wowza! I think that could work very well! Thank you! I'll get it moved into the proper place in a few.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:56 pm
I've made some adjustments to the ranks... Any "Senior" rank has been renamed "Chief", and age is no longer a requirement for them, aside from being adult.

I've also deiced to limit how many Sister Queens and Consorts we accept, so that it can balance well with the other ranks. Both ranks are still open, but limitedly so.

I'd really love to see some applications for other ranks!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:24 am
Joining The Fun

First Name: Mazi
Second Name: Sacrifice
Born in or Rogue: Rogue, but could have joined long ago. He has hardly been played since the Mizimu disbanded.
Image: http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv202/ApanAnn/SoA/MaSku2.png
Desired Rank: Warrior or Chief warrior
Brief Personality/History: born with the colours of a sacrifice, but not permitted to be one at first (due to the sins of his mother, but he knew nothing about that. He earned his place as a sacrifice, but soon after that his pride was struck by a plague and disbanded. He's raised to judge a lion by its colour, so the pride concept is not too far fetched to him. He might have a harder time trusting green pelted individuals and might expect dull coloured individuals to be slower, but he's been around long enough to know that there's more to it than that. He tries to be even tempered and calm like his "mother" (really his aunt), but he's got a bit of a temper that sometimes gets the best of him and is a skilled fighter. Strong desire to prove his worth.
Anything Else?: Born in the Mizimu'tungika so the word sacrifice is a positive one for him, but it also reflects the hardships and sacrifices of his life,  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:11 am
Annchen
Joining The Fun

First Name: Mazi
Second Name: Sacrifice
Born in or Rogue: Rogue, but could have joined long ago. He has hardly been played since the Mizimu disbanded.
Image: http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv202/ApanAnn/SoA/MaSku2.png
Desired Rank: Warrior or Chief warrior
Brief Personality/History: born with the colours of a sacrifice, but not permitted to be one at first (due to the sins of his mother, but he knew nothing about that. He earned his place as a sacrifice, but soon after that his pride was struck by a plague and disbanded. He's raised to judge a lion by its colour, so the pride concept is not too far fetched to him. He might have a harder time trusting green pelted individuals and might expect dull coloured individuals to be slower, but he's been around long enough to know that there's more to it than that. He tries to be even tempered and calm like his "mother" (really his aunt), but he's got a bit of a temper that sometimes gets the best of him and is a skilled fighter. Strong desire to prove his worth.
Anything Else?: Born in the Mizimu'tungika so the word sacrifice is a positive one for him, but it also reflects the hardships and sacrifices of his life,

Welcome Sacrifice as Chief Warrior!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:50 am
I have chosen to remove Groundling as a possible rank. At the point, no other felines but lions will be allowed to join.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:02 am
Joining The Fun

First Name: Cuauhtemoc
Second Name: Duo
Born in or Rogue: Rogue
Image: Cert
Desired Rank: Consort
Brief Personality/History: Born into the Firekin, Tem was told from birth he'd have to leave at adolescence because of his coloration. He was the only huria in his family (he's one of seven cubs) and couldn't understand where the blue in his wing markings and mane had come from. He felt abandoned and unloved when he was finally sent away, even though that couldn't have been further from the truth. While he was out in the rogue lands he came across his great-grandfather, the god of determination, from whom he got his wings. Daima introduced him to a few other gods that he was related to and explained to him that there was life outside of the Firekin, he just had to buck up and not feel badly for himself. Tem visited a pride here and there but never felt at home in any of them, even when he knew he had family there, so he continued to roam the rogue lands looking for a place to call his own.
Anything Else?: He's related to quite a few gods - Baba Croix (great-great grandfather), Daima (great-grandfather), Primitus (great uncle), and Uuni (grandmother), with the boys being on his mother's side of the family and Uuni being on his father's side. He's not a Seer, though XD Even with all that god blood in him.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:15 am
SilverLutz
Joining The Fun

Brief Personality/History: Born into the Firekin, Tem was told from birth he'd have to leave at adolescence because of his coloration. He was the only huria in his family (he's one of seven cubs) and couldn't understand where the blue in his wing markings and mane had come from. He felt abandoned and unloved when he was finally sent away, even though that couldn't have been further from the truth. While he was out in the rogue lands he came across his great-grandfather, the god of determination, from whom he got his wings. Daima introduced him to a few other gods that he was related to and explained to him that there was life outside of the Firekin, he just had to buck up and not feel badly for himself. Tem visited a pride here and there but never felt at home in any of them, even when he knew he had family there, so he continued to roam the rogue lands looking for a place to call his own.
Anything Else?: He's related to quite a few gods - Baba Croix (great-great grandfather), Daima (great-grandfather), Primitus (great uncle), and Uuni (grandmother), with the boys being on his mother's side of the family and Uuni being on his father's side. He's not a Seer, though XD Even with all that god blood in him.

Welcome Duo! Yaaay, we have our first consort! Also, him having such a close relationship with actual gods will definitely make him important and valued in the sight of the pride!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:18 am
Talencia
SilverLutz
Joining The Fun

Welcome Duo! Yaaay, we have our first consort! Also, him having such a close relationship with actual gods will definitely make him important and valued in the sight of the pride!

Spoiler alert: If Tem's joining the pride, Daima's probably going to drop in every so often to check on him. He likes keeping tabs on how his line's doing. 8D  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:20 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Spoiler alert: If Tem's joining the pride, Daima's probably going to drop in every so often to check on him. He likes keeping tabs on how his line's doing. 8D

Woot! They'd be thrilled and treat him with much honor, if he made himself known.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:36 am
Joining The Fun

First Name: Nyota'ngoma
Second Name: Dust
Born in or Rogue: Rogue but could be a long-term member
Image: [x]
Desired Rank: Teacher
Brief Personality/History: Found the pride a while ago, decided to join.
Anything Else?: Nope.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:39 am
CaliWolfe
Joining The Fun

First Name: Nyota'ngoma
Second Name: Dust
Born in or Rogue: Rogue but could be a long-term member
Image: [x]
Desired Rank: Teacher
Brief Personality/History: Found the pride a while ago, decided to join.
Anything Else?: Nope.

Welcome Dust! Teachers are much needed, ayup! Out of curiosity, what is she like?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:43 am
Talencia
Welcome Dust! Teachers are much needed, ayup! Out of curiosity, what is she like?

Going to be completely honest here: She's a blank slate. xD
I imagine she'll be a mostly patient and understanding individual but if people snap at her she's not going to hesitate to snap back. Aside from that I don't have much more to personality yet.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:50 am
CaliWolfe
Going to be completely honest here: She's a blank slate. xD
I imagine she'll be a mostly patient and understanding individual but if people snap at her she's not going to hesitate to snap back. Aside from that I don't have much more to personality yet.

Okeedokey! We could always do some rp and help flesh her out some!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff