Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
K&L Nature Tours & Market! [Misc. Items] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 13!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:33 am
Right after picking up the mushroom Sub had rose up and looked above his head to find a single red berry growing over his head. And what did he do? He took that too!

(Custap Berry found.)  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:37 am
After a short work Sub had stumbled on a stump in the woods and decided to sit and rest on it for awhile, listening to the far off giggling of one middle aged man dressed in green frolicking in a forest. With a sigh he looked down and notice at his feet another Tiny Mushroom growing. Must be his lucky day.

(Tiny Mushroom found.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 118!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:40 am
With a grunt the man got up and off of the stump, having noticed that he couldn't hear Lum laughing any more so he thought it would be a good idea to go find out why. Sub didn't take no more than five steps before tripping over something, slamming on the ground face first. As he turned around to see what he tripped over he noticed it was a rather large mushroom similar to the smaller ones he found earlier. Jackpot.

(Big Mushroom found.)  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 17!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:43 am
After stuffing the fat mushroom into his backpack the Snagem leader began to head off, hearing Lum's giggling once again so at least he knew that he wasn't hurt, as if he cared. Along the way he spotted a Pink Apricorn tree. Now ordinarily the sight would disgust him but he did promise Gardy a new Pokeball, she hated the fact that she was the only Pokemon out of all of his that had a regular old Pokeball. And so the man climbed up into the tree and dug around for a nice big ripe Pink Apricorn, and he would find out, letting out a disgusted sigh just once before stuffing it into his bag.

(Pink Apricorn found.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 26!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:03 am
Tired of chasing Lum around and with a third Tiny Mushroom found, Sub decided to wander off in his own direction, soon finding himself at a little pond in the middle of the forest.

(Tiny Mushroom found.)  
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 34!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:04 pm
"Take me up to the peak." Kaya Rayvn would state as he entered the small cottage where the brothers Kole and Lum lived. He'd heard plenty about them and even visited them once before. This time, he came seeking something specific. "I'm looking for Yellow Apricorns so if you know where they grow, getting me as close as possible would be preferred." He told them, tossing a small satchel full of Snag Coins(14) to Kole as payment. "And I plan on being out for a while. That should cover the time, right?" He asked.

Kole counted out the coins. "Yep." Was all he said before stuffing the satchel into his pocket. "You coming, Lum? Or is it just us two now?" He asked of his quirky sibling. Lum brushed him off for now, tending to a small garden on the windowsill. Shrugging, Kole lead Kaya outside and two started thr trek up the mountain.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 1!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:13 pm
Kaya picked up a lightweight stone along the way up the mountainside, tossing it up and down a few times. He noticed how it seemed to actually be lighter than the air around it when it was brought up into the air, practically floating on it's own. "..........That's interesting." He thought, placing it in his pocket. He'd worry about studying the strange physics behind it later. For now, he followed Kole further upwards.  
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 104!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:31 pm
Along the way, Kaya tripped over a large rock, which ended up cracking open after he landed on it. Looking down and seeing a golden glimmer within say rock, he picked it up and smashed his other hand into it, clenched into a tight fist. The rocky exterior crumbled under the pressure of his Steel-type punch, revealing it's interior to be a rather large Nugget. "Never seen one this size before...." He commented to himself.

"We call that one a Big Nugget." Kole offered, looking over his shoulder. "Feel free to keep it, if you want. You paid for the trip and anything you can find." The Steel Channeler said, stopping for a moment and looking ahead. "We're going higher up now. Careful not to overexert yourself."

Kaya nodded and followed after. (3/7 rolls)  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 119!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:30 pm
Still ascending the mountainside, Kaya passed by a tree bearing a strange blue fruit. "It looks like a berry...." He mused to himself, looking at it up close. "Wonder if it's edible?" He wondered, reaching up towards it. "It's called a Rowap Berry. They're very rare and have incredibly powerful effects." Kole offered, not bothering to stop as he continued on.

Kaya plucked one of the berries and stuck it in his bag along with the still strangely floating stone from earlier and the Big Nugget. "Better be careful not to squash it...."

(4/7 rolls)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:36 pm
Kaya didn't see it happen at the time, only finding the strange yellow shard sticking into the side of his bag after it had happened. Not even bothering to try identifying it for the moment. He was keeping his eyes peeled for Apricorn trees. He'd heard rumors the ones he wanted could be found way up at the top.

(5/7 rolls)  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 101!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:40 pm
Unfortunately for Kaya, when he dislodged the Yellow Shard in his bag, it snapped in two, leaving him now, not just one but two strange yellow shards. He'd have to be careful with these. No reason to be damaging his possessions with them.  
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 69!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:50 pm
Since he was looking in his bag, Kaya ended up crashing into a tree, the resulting collision causing a large blue-grey fruit to fall out of it and bounce off his head. "Ow!" Even with his steel helmet that hurt a bit.

"Careful. Ganlon berries are harder than stone before they're ripe." Kole warned, assuming Kaya might try feeding it to his Pokemon. Or possibly even try to eat it himself. "They're incredibly delicious after ripening, though."
"
Might as well hold onto this one, too, then. It's just going to rot and go to waste if I don't." Kaya replied, nodding as he put the new berry in with the Rowap from earlier.

"Well, I'll give you a little while longer before we go back. I feel kinda bad that you haven't found what you came out here for yet. I know those trees are around here somewhere...."

(7/7 rolls. 0/2 bonus rolls)  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 22!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:55 pm
While Kaya had his bag open, a Sitrus berry came flying out of nowhere and landed right alongside it. "What the-?!" Looking up, he saw a while Pokemon flying overhead. It must have dropped it." Unlikely it'll come back for it. Might as well keep this one, too."

(1/2 bonus rolls)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:03 pm
And out of the blue, Kaya found himself holding Nugget. "So I'm apparently going to be rich when I get back....Nebu's going to love me, eventually."

(Last roll)  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:09 pm
And with yet another Yellow Shard in hand within a matter of minutes, Kaya finally gave up on today's quest for Apricorns. "Screw it. I'm going home. I'll come back another day. Maybe see if you can find those trees for next time?" He suggested before he pulled out his hoverboard and started back towards the base of the mountain.

"I'll see what I can do." Kole assured him, waving as he headed off.  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff