Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:21 pm
nessiaing

R4gn0r0k IV
Accepted! Could you tell us more about Edana so we know if she would be a good Valkyrie

Edana is playful, cheerful and overall relaxed, that is until she gets to fight. When she fights, that becomes her main focus; everything else around her just disappears. Once the fight ends, she thanks her opponent and goes back to being relaxed. She takes any and all challenges seriously, no matter who is facing. When someone beats her, she accepts it and takes it as a personal challenge to beat them and get better.

(sorry for taking so long with this)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:31 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
nessiaing

R4gn0r0k IV
Accepted! Could you tell us more about Edana so we know if she would be a good Valkyrie

Edana is playful, cheerful and overall relaxed, that is until she gets to fight. When she fights, that becomes her main focus; everything else around her just disappears. Once the fight ends, she thanks her opponent and goes back to being relaxed. She takes any and all challenges seriously, no matter who is facing. When someone beats her, she accepts it and takes it as a personal challenge to beat them and get better.

(sorry for taking so long with this)

she sounds like a great Valkyrie I will add her to the members list as one now.  

nessiaing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:32 pm
nessiaing
Accepted but of course! She can be either of the ranks... from your description she sounds like she might be a better Nani (which we have fewer of)... perhaps she could be the one that would care for the Odin's and Prime Consorts babies? Either way let me know where she would like to be! Happy to welcome her!

Yay! I think Nani would be a good rank for her. She gets to spoil her grandbabies. =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 am
I'm A Warrior
Name: Togcog
Image: User Image
Personailty/History: cocky, over confident, slightly more egotistical than most, togcog comes from a long line of cheetah girls who know how to kick butt and take names. She believes she is the most powerful and she will struggle to keep her place in the tribe.
Desired Rank:valkyrie

I'm A Warrior
Name: Lei
Personailty/History: fisher kitty! She loves the water and likes to spend her time with her toes in any pond, river or watering hole looking for fish. She's hyper aware of the fact that she shares the water ways with much larger predators but she's prone to striking up conversations with the big water lizards!
Desired Rank:siren

I'm A Warrior
Name: Pangari
Personailty/History: quiet strong willed female, she's a silent killer more of an assassin than a head on fighter, great with her claws and sharp of tongue.
Desired Rank:shield maiden

I'm A Warrior
Name: bromelaides
Personailty/History: completely laid back guy who essentially does as he is told. Despite this he is a very strong heavy built cheetah. He is slow to anger but once he is riled up he will fight with all his strength.
Desired Rank:shield warrior / possible consort?

Syrius Lionwing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:39 am
Syrius Lionwing
I'm A Warrior
Name: Togcog
Personailty/History: cocky, over confident, slightly more egotistical than most, togcog comes from a long line of cheetah girls who know how to kick butt and take names. She believes she is the most powerful and she will struggle to keep her place in the tribe.
Desired Rank:valkyrie

I'm A Warrior
Name: Lei
Personailty/History: fisher kitty! She loves the water and likes to spend her time with her toes in any pond, river or watering hole looking for fish. She's hyper aware of the fact that she shares the water ways with much larger predators but she's prone to striking up conversations with the big water lizards!
Desired Rank:siren

I'm A Warrior
Name: Pangari
Personailty/History: quiet strong willed female, she's a silent killer more of an assassin than a head on fighter, great with her claws and sharp of tongue.
Desired Rank:shield maiden

I'm A Warrior
Name: bromelaides
Personailty/History: completely laid back guy who essentially does as he is told. Despite this he is a very strong heavy built cheetah. He is slow to anger but once he is riled up he will fight with all his strength.
Desired Rank:shield warrior / possible consort?

Everyone is good to go!
Bromelaides is gorgeous!!! I am sure it wont take long for him to be snatched up by one of the Valkyrie! Make sure you talk to the people who own the Valkyrie I am sure plots can be had. I would offer up my lady but she is due to have a litter with a fling so she's off the market for a little while.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:33 pm
Hehe yay! I shall, he is extra handsome!  

Syrius Lionwing

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:15 pm
User Image

He's joining his twin sister and father in this pride.
Name: Suhail
Personality:
He's a lack of better words. A class clown. He's handsome, and charming but usually doesn't take much seriously. Teasing, oh he loves that. Not taking anything seriously but later down the road, something happens in plot or something and changes from a YOLO lifestyle to a more serious warrior for the pride. Honoring the women in the pride in a new light.

User Image
Name: Svipul'Averi ( The name Svipul may be descriptive of the influence the valkyries have over wyrd or ørlog—a Germanic concept of fate.[61] )
Personality: She was born a Valkyrie in spirit, always going above and beyond with her body and spirit. She trains day and night and she is more absorbed in self-achievement than in others. Although it is not uncommon that she helps encourage others in a rather brutal way to be self efficient. She's regal in manner, and one could see how she is in the way she holds herself and her speech that she is a strong personality. With inner leadership and power.

[ Its funny how you guys make this pride, and when I got her- I had put her as a valkyrie name and wanted her to be just that xD, I was watching too much lost girl . lol. ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:24 pm
Chi Sohma
User Image

He's joining his twin sister and father in this pride.
Name: Suhail
Personality:
He's a lack of better words. A class clown. He's handsome, and charming but usually doesn't take much seriously.

User Image
Name: Svipul'Averi ( The name Svipul may be descriptive of the influence the valkyries have over wyrd or ørlog—a Germanic concept of fate.[61] )
Personality:

Just let me know the ranks and I will add them in!!

Also Suhail's whole family is here. Mom, dad and all siblings but one. Also one of his half brothers from his mom's previous litter is there too (Banji)  

nessiaing

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:21 pm
nessiaing

I edited in the ranks x3;;; <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:56 pm
Chi Sohma
nessiaing

Looks awesome Chi! I will add them now. I love that your cheetah girl was just waiting for a pride like this!  

nessiaing

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:12 pm
nessiaing
Chi Sohma
nessiaing

Looks awesome Chi! I will add them now. I love that your cheetah girl was just waiting for a pride like this!

Im totally stoked!!!! -super happy- I cant wait~ like whatever you need plot wise with her, I really see her as a leader when I first saw her and I was thinking of doing a pride like this, xD; but now, its already made and I want ALL of this. Like- whatever you need from her. Let me know.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:40 am
heart  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:06 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Quote:

Syrius Lionwing
Quote:

Chi Sohma
Quote:

Seaki
Quote:

hibi-tea
Quote:

magnadearel
Quote:

I have tagged you all because I am hoping to get the pride official by the end of the month. If you have done rps in the pride or if you want one with me and any of my characters here in the pride please either comment here or send me a pm. I'm am glad that so many of you are excited about this concept I know that Velvie and I are over the moon for it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:45 am
-loves on thread-  

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:49 pm
-nudges up-  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers