Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hello, newcomer here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verdelc IV
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:48 pm
Falcon IV
TheMostEloquentSilence IV
Falcon IV
Falcon IV
After buying the wings and devil tail I thought I'd check out the guild, seems pretty damn cool. I'm a Canadian and a massive NFL fan, I'm sure it'll be a pleasure getting to know you all.

Hey welcome to the family! FYI I may never have had it before but I know what poutine is. I have made something similar though with french fries, gravy and grated cheese. ^^

Thank you, you definitely need to have it, poutine's one of the best foods out there, I've had grated cheese poutine a few times, it's good but there's just something about the curds, haha.

Well Canada is on my bucket list so I will definitely try it when I visit one day!

In my experience of living here it's like America but more boring, haha. If it wasn't for maple syrup and poutine we'd have nothing cool.

Lol America is on my bucket list too. Only for Comic-Con though... Okay there may or may not be a few places I want to visit and people I want to meet from Gaia who I've been friends with for over a decade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:55 pm
Falcon IV
Falcon IV
Falcon IV
After buying the wings and devil tail I thought I'd check out the guild, seems pretty damn cool. I'm a Canadian and a massive NFL fan, I'm sure it'll be a pleasure getting to know you all.

Hey welcome to the family! FYI I may never have had it before but I know what poutine is. I have made something similar though with french fries, gravy and grated cheese. ^^

Thank you, you definitely need to have it, poutine's one of the best foods out there, I've had grated cheese poutine a few times, it's good but there's just something about the curds, haha.

Well Canada is on my bucket list so I will definitely try it when I visit one day!

In my experience of living here it's like America but more boring, haha. If it wasn't for maple syrup and poutine we'd have nothing cool.

Lol America is on my bucket list too. Only for Comic-Con though... Okay there may or may not be a few places I want to visit and people I want to meet from Gaia who I've been friends with for over a decade.

I'm not much of a comic guy but CC definitely would be cool to see, like the world's best and least drunk Halloween party. I try to go to America annually, but mostly just for Falcons games. Pretty cool that there's people on Gaia you know that well, In my time on the site I don't think I've ever been in regular contact with someone for a year.  

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:59 pm

You're very welcome ^ u ^
Me too. They're really cool.

Thanks! I accepted.
No worries, anytime cool

Falcon IV

Thanks, and yeah, I love how the bright yellow glow brings out the black and vice versa. I shot you a FR, and I'll be sure to take you up on that if I need something/chatting purposes, thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:08 am
Falcon IV

Yeah. ^^
Well that is what I originally came to Gaia for. I was 13 and I wanted to make friends with like minded people. Growing up in welfare is never easy and I always felt like I didn't fit in with the other children I lived with as they were all "thug" and joining gangs and getting into fights etc. Always had the police called to the house for one reason or another. I on the other hand preferred to hang out at the library or to stay in my room and read or play video games etc to get away from their crap. Anyway you probably don't want to hear this so i'll leave it there.

But it is great having people on here that I can connect with and it is a great learning experience because these people are from other cultures and its interesting to learn about other people and their surroundings. ^^  

Verdelc IV
Crew

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:16 am
Falcon IV

Yeah. ^^
Well that is what I originally came to Gaia for. I was 13 and I wanted to make friends with like minded people. Growing up in welfare is never easy and I always felt like I didn't fit in with the other children I lived with as they were all "thug" and joining gangs and getting into fights etc. Always had the police called to the house for one reason or another. I on the other hand preferred to hang out at the library or to stay in my room and read or play video games etc to get away from their crap. Anyway you probably don't want to hear this so i'll leave it there.

But it is great having people on here that I can connect with and it is a great learning experience because these people are from other cultures and its interesting to learn about other people and their surroundings. ^^

It's a good thing you were all about the quiet lifestyle, very easy to get sucked into the gang and thug life, very hard to get out. I have no objection to hearing that stuff, I enjoy learning about people's backstories.

Gaia is definitely an impressively diverse crowd, more so than any other website I've used you really find people of all walks, from all over the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:21 am
Falcon IV

I think that is the very best thing about Gaia. Connecting with people. The world is slowly getting smaller now that the internet has taken over everyone's lives. If you don't have the internet, you are pretty much disconnected from the world.  

Verdelc IV
Crew

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:31 am
Falcon IV

I think that is the very best thing about Gaia. Connecting with people. The world is slowly getting smaller now that the internet has taken over everyone's lives. If you don't have the internet, you are pretty much disconnected from the world.

True, the internet's just began occulting everything else since it came out. North Korea and China paint a pretty good picture of a world without internet, they're told all sorts of crazy things by their government, and they're so disconnected from the outside that they never seem to challenge the information they're provided.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:37 am
Falcon IV

I guess that is what happens when you are ruled by tyrants and dictators.  

Verdelc IV
Crew

diesookey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:04 pm
Falcon IV
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
I'm new too, nice to meet you btw!~
yum_puddi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:46 pm
Misaki Kasai IV
Falcon IV
yum_puddi

Welcome, and likewise.  

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

diesookey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:02 pm
Falcon IV
Misaki Kasai IV
Falcon IV
yum_puddi

Welcome, and likewise.

I sent you a FR, I hope thats ok. Lets hangout sometime, you seem pretty cool c:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:08 pm
Misaki Kasai IV
Falcon IV
Misaki Kasai IV
Falcon IV
yum_puddi

Welcome, and likewise.

I sent you a FR, I hope thats ok. Lets hangout sometime, you seem pretty cool c:

Sounds like a plan, I do like to think I'm pretty cool wink
The FR isn't showing up for me though, I went to send you one and it said you're "not accepting friend requests at this time".  

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

diesookey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:15 pm
Falcon IV
Misaki Kasai IV
Falcon IV
Misaki Kasai IV
Falcon IV
yum_puddi

Welcome, and likewise.

The FR isn't showing up for me though, I went to send you one and it said you're "not accepting friend requests at this time".

Let me switch that on, lol. I turned it off because whenever i went into towns i would get random friend requests xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:26 pm
Misaki Kasai IV
Falcon IV
Misaki Kasai IV
Falcon IV
Misaki Kasai IV
Falcon IV
yum_puddi

Welcome, and likewise.

Let me switch that on, lol. I turned it off because whenever i went into towns i would get random friend requests xD

It showed up and I accepted, if you kept stockpiling those towns random requests you probably could've built a noob army though, feels like a missed opportunity.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games