Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
Snaerblod Tribe - A Viking Herd! [New Poll!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in The Tribe?
  Yes!
  No!
  Yes, but I have questions! (post them!)
  No, but I have a reason! (post them so I can better the herd!)
View Results

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:22 pm
This is open-ish, by the way!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:13 pm
I AM OF BLOOD AND ICE!

User Image

٭ Personality ٭ Resourceful and clever, she's a wolf-fox hybrid with a chip on her shoulder and a lot to prove. She's proud and noble, despite her rank, and while she's very stand offish towards strangers, if you impress her she will be loyal to a fault.
٭ How do you come to the Clan? ٭ Captured as a young mare.
٭ What position do you seek? ٭ Thrall
٭ What do you contribute to the Clan? ٭ Given mercy by the Queen herself, Снегурочка is fiercely loyal to her and her alone.
٭ Do you swear to uphold the beliefs of the Clan? ٭ Yes
٭ Do you understand violence is a norm here? ٭ Yes
٭ Any plot ideas for your character? ٭ Not yet, but open to plotting!

٭ If prisoner, how do you get captured? ٭ Separated from her original herd, Снегурочка spent months barely surviving int he harsh winter mountains. She squeaked by using her wits to steal scraps of foods from travelers and vultures alike. However, once while trying to steal supplies and food from some wandering warriors she was caught and brought before the Queen for punishment. The Queen, however, was impressed with her ability to survive alone in the unforgiving winter and decided to spare her life and take her on as a Thrall of her own. (plotted with Mew <3)

xxxxxxxxxxWhat do you seek to become? She would one day love to be a warrior herself, but is content with being loyal to the Queen.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:59 pm
I AM OF BLOOD AND ICE!

User Image

* Personality * Carefree, loyal, fiery. She externally seems to care for little beyond the clan she is part of and her craft.But truly she loves to craft with leather and while not the typical sort of fierce she can be and is willing very defensive of her work and her beliefs and her herd. She believes that while she is not one for unprovoked violence herself one should always be ready to fight back if needed. Ashoka is use to fighting from her old herd and does understand that there can be a need for it at any given time. And while exactly lethal or outright violent she is very intelligent and knows how to armor herself and others so that they cam go into battle and help protect there lands smartly.
* How do you come to the Clan? * Ashoka came from a frigid island to the north east of the soquili lands and traveled to the main section of the soquili lands with two leggers. Once reaching the main land she spent some times exploring it and meeting others and trading her wares. But soon she found she truly missed the cold and herd life. So she searched to the north for a herd to join
* What position do you seek? * Frimager
* What do you contribute to the Clan? * Leatherworking. Ashoka has mastered the skill of being able to cut leather both superficially to create intricate designs but also has the skill to work the leather with assistance from familiars into body armor and even weapon bindings giving enough time.
* Do you swear to uphold the beliefs of the Clan? * Yes
* Do you understand violence is a norm here? * yes
* Any plot ideas for your character? * not at the moment

* If prisoner, how do you get captured? *
xxxxxxxxxxWhat do you seek to become? Frimager-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:11 pm
I AM OF BLOOD AND ICE!

User Image

٭ Personality ٭ Steady and still he typically thinks before acting, before speaking. He's not usually one to fly off the handle or act rashly..even in a bad situation Rumi fights to keep his wits. Strong willed and unyielding..like a rock. He will be your strength when the world falls apart..he will withstand the hard times even if it hurts, even if it feels like the world is ending..Rumi will always be standing there. He won't let the winds and waters of this world chip away at him. Loving, family oriented. A brave, strong and kind stallion. He will fight for you, fight along side you. Never fear.

٭ How do you come to the Clan? ٭ Born into a loving and amazing family with two brothers and three older siblings, that he has yet to really know. After training for many months the stallion left, promising to visit his siblings & parents when he could. The stallion soon found his calling in life in the depths of the mountains; there Rumi settled into a well hidden area. A cave that swept through a mountain and opened up to a large cavern filled with an odd glowing moss. This moss he used to mark unsafe tunnels, as well as a way out. Rumi also learned through trial & error how to grow/harvest this special moss along with herbs that can be used to heal the sick or injured. When snow fell thick over the mountain pass the spotted stallion started helping lost, injured or traveling soquili through the heavy snow. His bigger build along with his thick, heavy hooves made it a 'walk in the park.' After many months alone a lone soquili stallion appeared from the higher mountain..he told Rumi tales of a fierce herd that lived in the mountains nearby. Curious and longing to find like minded -cold loving- soquili the male gathered what supplies he could & traveled through the harsh snow before being found by a few of the herds mighty warriors. Instead of becoming a prisoner he worked hard to prove himself worthy and after many arduous months of work along with a small plea for entry..he was given the title of Karl. Now Rumi finally feels like he's found his place in the world..for nothing feels more exquisite than the icy mountain air rushing through his mane.
٭ What position do you seek? ٭ Karl
٭ What do you contribute to the Clan? ٭ The special glowing moss which he will (with permission and space) grow to help make the caves and tunnels the herd uses safer. He also is quite skilled with growing healing herbs that usually will not flourish in the harsh mountain terrain.
٭ Do you swear to uphold the beliefs of the Clan? ٭ Yes
٭ Do you understand violence is a norm here? ٭ Yes
٭ Any plot ideas for your character? ٭ I'd have to think on it

٭ If prisoner, how do you get captured? ٭ N/A
xxxxxxxxxxWhat do you seek to become? Karl

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:42 pm
I don't have anyone to enter into the herd as of yet, but I like both Old Norse names! Though I voted for the Snow blood one x3 I imagine that one as sounding interesting :'D
And sorry if I'm not supposed to just post! D: But I like the herd idea... >>... I've read everything so far I think! And the jobs are very well done! :3 <3
I can't wait to see the rest! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:51 pm
RockerWolfie1616

Accepted!
I love the idea of the glowing moss! <333

~Twilight...Angel~

Thank you!
I'm shocked at how quickly I've managed to get things situated, and am very very excited to get things going!
And don't worry!
I'm very positive there will be contests in the near future.
;3  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:54 pm
YAY! xD LOL! And I love they are going to be related to Freya and that stallion you have? >> Or be in the same herd? Cause I love those two xD LOL! And I remember you having something in your signature about them getting their herd! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:02 pm
The Queen will be ICly Aunt to Freya and Yngvarr. If the Queen does not produce a strong female heir to the throne, Freya will be next in line.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 pm
I AM OF BLOOD AND ICE!

User Image

٭ Personality ٭ Iona has grown into an increasingly passive being. Not once has she ever raised her voice towards another, nor has she ever brought any sort of harm towards another life. It is just not in her nature to act in a negative manner. Whether that is because it is just her natural nature or it is her own choice is unknown even to her. One things is known, and it is the fact that as time passes Iona finds herself growing tired of her passive nature.

She wants to be able to speak her mind. She wants to be able to stand up for herself and learn to give herself the same care and attention to gives to others. She wants to be able to make her own decisions based on her wants without feeling any sort of guilt about it.

To be able to spread her wings and be free instead of being a timid follower in the corner. That kind of growth would be a dream come true if not for the fact she held no confidence and belief in ever reaching that point. It is just so much easier and safer to stay quiet and go with the flow.

٭ How do you come to the Clan? ٭ Recently split from her once lifemate, Iona [guiltily] chose to leave the lands she came to call her home and journey to new places. She did not know if she was running away from her emotions and problems, or if she was truly interested in seeing what the world had to offer her, but one thing she did not expect was to find herself in this type of predicament...
٭ What position do you seek? ٭ Thrall
٭ What do you contribute to the Clan? ٭ The mare is not sure what she can contribute to the clan since she is not sure of her talents. She will, however, do whatever task is asked of her, whether it is mundane or something a little more serious such as standing guard and giving protection.

If it helps, Iona does enjoy singing and trinket work.
٭ Do you swear to uphold the beliefs of the Clan? ٭ She won't like it at first since she has no choice, but yes.
٭ Do you understand violence is a norm here? ٭ Yes.
٭ Any plot ideas for your character? ٭
  • While Iona will start off as a Thrall I do want her to break away from that rank. Her interactions within the clan will determine if she chooses to escape or to stay and choose the rank of warrior. She will not bring serious harm to her master, but she will fight to break her chains.

• I think it would be amusing and sad for her to get into a bit of various forms of trouble while she is a thrall. Nothing too serious, of course.

• FRIENDS. To make her time as a thrall a bit less, well, scary and worrying.

٭ If prisoner, how do you get captured? ٭ That will depend on who wishes to capture her, but it will happen during her journey away from her home lands!
xxxxxxxxxxWhat do you seek to become? Dreng

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:19 pm
Ah cool! :3 <3 I'll be excited to see what comes of this herd! Maybe I'll get someone to join soon! xD For now I'll be stalking this herd :V <3 LOL  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:24 pm
Ririka

Definitely accepted!
Once I get the mares and get them homes, and getting the remainder of the herd information situated, I will look forward to RPing with her!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:06 am
Ive got to look over my herd and see who I can fit in here!  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:30 am
Join if you find someone fitting to be a warrior or another role!
Or you can custom in!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:44 am
I don't know if you'd find this useful for reference: (made it for Imladris originally)

User Image

I've adored Yngvarr for forever, and your other black and white mare (forgot her name) plus I love anything Norse... will hopefully have someone one day to add to the herd XD

junglerunner

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:58 am
junglerunner

That is useful!
And they perfectly don't bump into other territories!
X3

And yeeees, Yngvarr and Freya's original home herd has been a dream of mine to start.
Now it's coming true!  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces