Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Velvie's Plot Hub (Goddess Plots Added!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:36 am
I'm still filling in info, but please post RPs or plot details if there's something listed incorrectly in the thread <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:10 am
we have a possible plot with Lahaula and Alt... I will start them an rp today. It is dangerous me looking through all your available soa!!!  

nessiaing

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:34 pm
Sukari, Do yo have any tentative plots?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:44 pm
nessiaing

Yes we do! And please, search to your hearts content ;DDDD

Chi Sohma

Sukari has no plots at the moment! She is infertile though, but I'm still keen to get her something c:  

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:41 am
Velveteen Angel

For any of your natural colored leopards: The Bahadur is the way to go! XD

For any of your rogue hybrids: The Isoba might prove lively.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:55 am
Does Kiunguza have anything she is looking for?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:21 pm
Chimvi’noga needs to meet
User Image

Metea is a sweet girl, training to be a nanny in the pride. She tries to be a mother to all those cubs in the pride that don't have one. Her father was a pride member and her mother a rogue that decided to leave her and her 3 brothers in a pride that could cause them death over keeping them. Metea assumes her mother has her reasons, but it has given her the drive to be a mother to all those who need one, just like she did for her brothers as they have been growing up.

I know Chimvi isn't into making connections but I want to see if Metea can break him down a little and make a bond some how. If nothing else they'd look so so pretty together.

Now that i have typed this all out I know that you know this as you own her brother lmao. Anyways she becomes adult in October XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:32 pm
Tanakako
Does Kiunguza have anything she is looking for?

No she doesn't really. She's just looking for anything at the moment c: Did you have something in mind?

-snugs Ness and Mags-  

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:38 am
I wondered if she would be interested in getting involved with Ragnvard's plot at all? He especially looks for strong lions and having heard of the firekin, is determined to persuade one to join him. Or lacking that, he wants offspring with firekin blood. He is fasinated by their pride, but hurai firekin are harder to spot and he only really knows them as being red-coated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:00 am
Tanakako
I wondered if she would be interested in getting involved with Ragnvard's plot at all? He especially looks for strong lions and having heard of the firekin, is determined to persuade one to join him. Or lacking that, he wants offspring with firekin blood. He is fasinated by their pride, but hurai firekin are harder to spot and he only really knows them as being red-coated.

I'd love to get her involved in all of that! Though she might not be very impressed with some of his methods - despite her fighting heritage she still has a strict moral system and sense of justice. Maybe it could make a drama point?

I'd be good to have her join the stormborn - and they would make very pretty cubs...  

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:22 am
Velveteen Angel

Yay! Ragnvard does have his own set of morals. For example he looks after his reavers well, and goes out of his way to educate and train the younger generations. He honestly believes what he does is done for the good of the pride as a whole. Even his role as Captain strengthens the pride, as he sees himself as more able to lead than most.

At least that is what he believes.

If she is of a mind, she could try and nudge his moral compass towards a more appropriate direction. No guarantee how well that would work. XD But he is not completely unreasonable or infalible.

He will be thrilled to have her join up, and even more so to have cubs! -excited- Did you want him to find her while out on a viking? Or would she discover the vikings by accident and meet him on the boarder?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:22 pm
For Parachichi - Vassago is a groundling lady's man always looking for a good time but he's not a jerk. Any female he gets involved with is one he'll seek to keep as a friend - friend with benefits is always great, but he's good with just friends. I'd love to see how he interacts with Parachichi, making sure she's having a good time, trying to make her laugh, and all that good stuff (he's a natural flirt). A fling would be great because Sago isn't interested in the responsibility of committing to one female but any cubs he sire, he'll love and help raise and take care of.

For any of your Firekin but especially for Safi'lipuka - Jamadagni is a hunter that just joined the pride not too long ago. He's still settling in. He's looking for friends and pride interaction, but he's also looking for a mate to settle down with. He had a litter previously but he had no idea that they exist and they're all in the Sith pride now. He's probably going to start feeling the need for cubbins soonish ... ?

And LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

This is Sif of the Vikings. She's a sweet lioness that has been bullied in her past. She's about to get involved with Tanakako's borthers' war starting out as a freeborn being used by Ragnvard's side where she might end up training as a reaver before she gets "rescued" by Ronan's side. One way or another, she's going to get enough training to go on a journey to visit her father in the Mwezi Johari pride. Unfortunately, she's probably never going to get there, but on her way I want her to accidentally pick up a strong male thrall that will go back to the pride with her (he lets her acquire her because of possible love/lust/romantic feelings of a sort toward her). It'll be a good shock to her friends and family members that she got a thrall, but any confidence and independence that she acquired on the journey is going to get buried for a little while when she's gets bullied a bit back in the pride. That's when her thrall can challenge to become a freeborn/reaver or whatever he wants to be including Sif's partner/lover/mate. (Sif won't notice his feelings for her until after he's not a thrall and he insists on those feelings). Do you have any rogues that would be interested in this plotting?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:05 am
Tanakako

I would love her to try and convince him into some set of morality ;P She is pretty mouthy, so she'll not hold back her opinion of him, especially if they fling, because she'll be like a furious warrior to protect her cubs from any of his 'bad' opinions (or what opinions she doesn't approve of).

Let's have him meet her on a viking! She'd be fascinated by the whole idea of it all, she'd probably follow him back and challenge him to win entry.

Dame NightFury

I'd love for Parachichi and Vassago to meet! I think it would be hilarious. I'm not sure how she'd react to a fling, but let's see how they interact first c:

Safi would love to have a family, so I'd be interested in seeing how they interact as well! I love that he's rogue too.

Hmmm, I like the idea of that plot! I'm trying to figure out if I have someone who would fit. I do have Moyo who I don't mind if he leaves the PL! He is a strong male, very chivalrous, and a bit gender stereotypical (so he'll think even though he might be a thrall, because he's a male he would think it's his job to protect Sif from those who are bullying her).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:08 am
Velveteen Angel
I would love her to try and convince him into some set of morality ;P She is pretty mouthy, so she'll not hold back her opinion of him, especially if they fling, because she'll be like a furious warrior to protect her cubs from any of his 'bad' opinions (or what opinions she doesn't approve of).

Let's have him meet her on a viking! She'd be fascinated by the whole idea of it all, she'd probably follow him back and challenge him to win entry.

XD It will be interesting! Depending on her arguments she may even manage to influence him. It helps that he respects her bloodline already, so she will hold more sway than most with him.

Im so excited for them to meet! If I get time today I'll try and start the rp. If not I should be able to in the next day or so. 4laugh  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:04 am
Tanakako

That's great! I am looking forward to it too! :D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers