Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Acclimation (Falair x Qui) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:14 pm
Yayoi

Nodding, he made a small gesture with a hand that lifted from its folded posture, to point behind him with a thumb to the staircase of the Tower, "Usually just right above, or in the forest between here and the school." though the mention of keeping in shape had him smirk very slightly, "Don't worry, I already do all that and more on a regular basis." keeping fit was important after all, for his clan.

He watched curiously as she rummaged about in the strange piece of clothing fixated on her front. Not one for wearing much of anything, or knowing hardly anything about fashion, he didn't really question what it was. It held things, so it seemed to serve a useful purpose. As the book was produced, and explained, he took a few steps closer when he was offered a peek at its contents. Staring at inscribed, he skimmed over a few of the sentences to get an idea of what they might be working with. Idly nodding his head, "How are you going to go about finding these things, anyway?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:28 pm
"Good." Falair gave an approving nod. It would do her no good if he wasn't in tip top shape. Or something to that effect. She would need strong Horsemen for the tasks ahead. When he mentioned the school she paused briefly but did not push the topic. She had had more than her fill of Halloween town to ever really return anytime soon.

Turning the book back around, she slowly flipped the pages in a deliberate fashion. "Easy, there are specific places listed as habitats here. Along with types of habitats many of them enjoyed. Tropical, desert, cold. As well as last known sighting locations." Snapping the book shut she tucked it away in a pocket once more. "We start there. Then if we find nothing we pinpoint similar locations and look there. Nothing ever really dies out, it just evolves. Perhaps we may even discover a new species or two."

musicaloner7

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:17 pm
Yayoi

The further explanation made sense, the War horseman slowly nodding his head in understanding. Honestly, he really hadn't explored that much of the new territory the Tower held, so... he didn't know of their native creatures even still existed here. The thought that some of them might... was enough to make a small spark of excitement ignite in his stomach.

But the mare had good points, which made him feel confident in their task even more so. If she knew where to go, he'd follow in hopes of finding some sort beast on the big list. "So... any idea when this'll start up? Weeks, months..?" he paused, brows drawing a touch with concern, before smoothing to an cocked brow, "Years...?" it wasn't entirely fair asking about something she still was working towards, but... he didn't want to have his hopes up for sometime and there be no follow through.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:30 pm
"Not long. A few weeks at most." Falair was ambitious. Once she sent her mind on something she wanted nothing more than to toss her whole being into it and get things rolling as soon as possible.

Hopping off the rock, she dusted off her pants. Giving her bottom a good pat before she began to rummage through the pockets of her short apron again. "I have tasks I need to accomplish first. And a little more research to conduct which requires a visit to the Death Clan libraries." She pulled out a small corked bottle, holding it out for him to take. "Pre-payment for your troubles of having to wait on me."

The powder inside was a bright orange but the dark brown bottle diluted the color to a rusty dark red. What effects the powder had though, well, Falair couldn't remember entirely. If Qui decided to use it it could have any number of effects. A sense of euphoria or lead him down a rabbit hole of horrible self introspection. Or maybe he would go bald. It would be for the powder to decide. "You only need a tiny taste and place it under your tongue." Pulling down her face mask briefly, the mare demonstrated without using the powder herself of course before replacing her mask.

musicaloner7

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:35 pm
Yayoi

A few weeks. Good to know. Not like he had anything planned, or going on... ever. But it gave him something to look forward to... something he'd not had the luxury of for quite some time now.

Nodding with the explanation the mare gave, he quickly snapped his attention to the vial that was dug out from that front cloth piece she sported. Staring at it, his brow crooked again, before giving her a questioning stare. Payment... he hadn't even thought about that. Looking back at the strangely coloured contents, he didn't make a move to accept it, instead deciding to question it first, "What is it..?" he asked slowly.

Honestly... he wasn't going to trust a drink from someone he'd just met. While he was eager to make relations, he still had his wits about him enough to be a little weary.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:13 pm
Hmmm, he was smart. Most would take things offered to them greedily. And item or currency extended in an open palm is generally met with little resistance and grateful thanks.

What was it exactly?

"Something good I'm sure. If you do not believe me I will show you." Uncorking the bottle, she dabbed a bit of the orange powder onto the tip of her finger then, removing her face mask, dabbed it beneath her tongue. Luckily for her though, Falair had a pretty decent resistance built up to most narcotics and poisons. But she could still feel the effects though minor they were. "Oh, haha. Its just meat seasoning."

She placed the bottle back into her apron and pulled out five more. Holding one between each finger and giving them a good hard look. "I think you are a person who needs purple. It will help you relax. Just be careful not to chase the rabbit too far down the hole."

musicaloner7

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:45 am
Yayoi

He watched intently as the bottle was popped open and sampled. Honestly, he wasn't sure what he was expecting, but... probably something bad, or unpleasant, surely. The revealed result had him looking slightly puzzled. Meat seasoning...? seemed like an odd thing to tote around... Eyeing the bottle warily, he didn't feel entirely sure about the others that were produced.

She'd said 'Something good I'm sure', which must have meant she didn't even know what it'd been to begin with. Staring at the new bottles, he figured it couldn't hurt to at least hold onto the bottle. Didn't have to taste it.... when the purple one was indicated, he slid his attention to it. Help him relax? He was too relaxed for his own good, the stallion felt. With nothing to do, and in such a eventless place like this... he was surely getting soft.

A moments hesitation, but an arm unfolded to slowly reach for the chosen bottle, carefully plucking it up. "Thanks." he muttered absently, and almost in the form of a question.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:48 pm
He didn't quite seem too enthusiastic as she had hoped he might be about the bottle. But then, when given an unknown, she supposed it was only reasonable to be like that.

Or maybe it was just her.

She was curious so when something unknown was presented to her the mare would be ecstatic. Perhaps it was just her then?

Who knew.

Pursing her lips, she rocked on her toes. "You are welcome. Also, if you happen to come across Reject hiding somewhere please do bring him to my home. Sometimes I forget that he's out there and he will go days hiding without eating." She didn't care too much about him being out and about on his own, but she couldn't just let the Anglocopter wither away to nothing. He was still an enigma to her and while no longer a legit Alchemist she was still curious about him.

Falair just couldn't let him go.

musicaloner7

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:32 pm
Yayoi

Reject... what a curious name. It almost made him exhale a soft snort of amusement, but he contained it, and simply smirked internally. Perhaps it was a befitting name for one so... contorted of body.

Tucking the vial into the wrap held around his waist, he was nodding in affirmation of aiding in returning the mini should it stray too far away... when he realized... Looking around them, on the Famine level, he crooked a brow, "which one is yours?" he asked, in reference to the catacombs lined about. He knew the Famine stallion he'd helped before had one, so surely she must as well. Although... maybe she preferred living out in the main area? Qui had no clue of the rules, or what was ok or not ok to do around here, so... surely there were those who went against the grain and settled where ever they darn well pleased.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:40 pm
"Oh, right right. I often forget how vast the living quarters here on the Famine floor can be. I got lost quite a few times trying to get to my own home upon my arrival. Luckily its next to my sister's so if I was lost she would come looking for me and lead me home." The tunnels seemed to run on forever. Falair often wondered exactly how big it was. Perhaps one day she would measure it.

It was certainly more vast than the Famine island.

She tried her best to think of an easy way for him to find her. Then it hit her. "There are two plant pots in front of my door. Both hold flowers the color of silver that give off a faint glow equal to that of soft moonlight." They were something her old teacher had invented. While he was not here she kept the flowers alive and well. They meant a lot to him. Though really it was more like looking after a house pet to Falair than anything seriously sentimental.

musicaloner7

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:57 pm
Yayoi

Getting lost... well he could certainly understand that. He himself didn't venture too far out from his own nest up on the War floor. Even after all this time living here, he still felt unaccustomed to....everything.

With the description given, he filed it away, nodding along with her instruction. Two plants... silver flowers that glow... that was an interesting combination. Sounded kind of pretty, actually. "Alright then, sounds easy enough." though he did worry if said flowers were to be suddenly stolen between now and the next time he found the mini. Or if they suddenly died...

A brief flicker of hesitance swept over the stallion, before he glanced around them somewhat uneasily, "It's alright for me to be on this floor, right..?" he suddenly asked, in a slightly quieter tone. While this was the second time now for him, both had been with the company of a Famine member. Who knows if he was breaking some kind of code by wandering in when neither were there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:09 pm
Falair was not worried about the flowers dying or being stolen. Famine did not steal among each other. At least not usually. If they were to be stolen it might have been by another clan. Or some sneaky outsider.

She cracked a wide grin behind her mask, chuckling with a small shake of her head. "Of course. As long as you don't cause any trouble or steal anything." Though she was one to talk. The mare had been swiping books from the Death library ever since she had stumbled upon it on that floor.

Though she had yet to be caught. She'd return them. Someday. Maybe.

musicaloner7

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out