Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:32 am
Saint Sergio
Shante is a rogue. She has no set personality or RPs yet. :'D So I would love for her to get some RPs and a possible fling would be really fun?

Definitely!!! She is so pretty! He can meet her whle out on a viking? And if you want to get her rp count up, I can offer a couple of soa. I need rps for Svana, a reaver going for her captaincy, and for a couple of my sith.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:44 pm
Tanakako
Saint Sergio
Shante is a rogue. She has no set personality or RPs yet. :'D So I would love for her to get some RPs and a possible fling would be really fun?

Definitely!!! She is so pretty! He can meet her whle out on a viking? And if you want to get her rp count up, I can offer a couple of soa. I need rps for Svana, a reaver going for her captaincy, and for a couple of my sith.

Sounds good, at her meeting more of yours for RPs. *___* Yeah. I like it a lot. Get out her personality and what not.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:08 am
I'd love to fling him with SMM! She is firekin decent her mother bring directly from the firekin. She is a very, very big girl and she would see having Cubs as a good move to further her own reaving party.

I think she has about 3 rps but I can up her count really quickly ^^!

User Image

She may come back to him the future for another fling so maybe a long term friends with benefits might be fun? xD!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:30 am
Syrius Lionwing
I'd love to fling him with SMM! She is firekin decent her mother bring directly from the firekin. She is a very, very big girl and she would see having Cubs as a good move to further her own reaving party.

I think she has about 3 rps but I can up her count really quickly ^^!

User Image

She may come back to him the future for another fling so maybe a long term friends with benefits might be fun? xD!

Yes please!! I've always had a soft spot for her litter. <3 Ragnvard will find her mask and coverings rather attractive and mysterious, x3 And he does admire a good strong female.
Friends with benefits would be super fun! More recruits for his own ends is a bonus. I already have to many plots waiting for his to-be kids. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:30 am
Saint Sergio
Tanakako
Saint Sergio

Sounds good, at her meeting more of yours for RPs. *___* Yeah. I like it a lot. Get out her personality and what not.

Perfect! I will start their first RP ASAP. May be Monday as tomorrow is fairly busy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:03 am
Yay! I'll try and get a few rps out of the way this and next weekend do you wanna start one between them?  

Syrius Lionwing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:22 am
Syrius Lionwing
Yay! I'll try and get a few rps out of the way this and next weekend do you wanna start one between them?

Will do!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:25 am
Syrius Lionwing

I am so so sorry! I totally flaked on starting this!! Belated rp linky!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:40 am
Tanakako
Syrius Lionwing

I am so so sorry! I totally flaked on starting this!! Belated rp linky!

No probs! I'v been kinda out of it lately! Lots of stuff happening in RP that have kept me off Gaia properly! I have replied! Yay!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff