Give me a sister!

Username: Big Hobbit
Preference: Tan, Red, Brown
How many Bonelanders do you have?: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:20 am
Give me a sister!

Username: The Menacing Zebrula
Preference: Red, Tan, Brown.
How many Bonelanders do you have?: None!

The Menacing Zebrula

Fashionable Kitten

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:05 pm
Give me a sister!

Username: Chi Sohma
Preference: Tan, red brown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:33 am
Hey, listen!

Username: Tanakako
Prompt Response: Pale blue eyes lit up as she spotted Cleo, one of her closest friends. Picking up her paw steps she trotted over to the lounging lioness, head lowering to butt lightly against Cleo before twisting round and flopping down, playfully batting at her friend's face until Cleo opened her eyes and yawned widely.

"Senele!" The older female huffed, shooting the socialite a sharp glare though there was no heat in the look. The red-backed female grinned at her grumpy friend, finally settling beside Cloe as the other female stretched and rolled onto her belly, turning to give Senele an expectant look.

"Well?" Cloe finally promoted, having recognised the look on her best friend's face. "What's the latest?"

Senele chuckled, her friend knew her too well. Which she supposed wasn't that hard really. Shaking her head she dived into her latest piece of news. "Ok, so you know Greshia finally bonded with her vulture, well they went on their first trip to the boarder and discovered a brand new den! Apparently a lone hyena female was setting up home there, but Greshia chased her off and that bird of hers was apparently super determined, harried that carrion eater way beyond the boarder! Also Busisa Vessai is now pregnant! But she doesn't know which Umholi is the sire. I suppose we will find out when the litter arrives, but she is so excited! You know how long she has been trying for cubs. Poor thing. I hope everything goes alright for her."

Pausing a moment Senele riffled through her pieces of news for which would most interest Cloe. Her friend liked to be kept up to date with the pride going's on but was not one for frivolous gossip. Hitting upon another tidbit she grinned, nudging her friend knowingly. "There is a new Inselelo too.... " She grinned as Cloe suddenly looked intrigued ears pricking. Senele knew her old friend had been hoping for a littler by Umholi Andhaka, but now that she was pushing on in years she found it harder to get pregnant. And she still harboured the old Bonelands preference for a dark mane. "You remember Nuguv? Well, it's one of his sons.." Pausing to let her friend recall the previous Inselelo, Senele finally dropped the final snippet. "It's Gabedi. He has grown into his mane well."

Grinning at her friend as Cloe tried to conceal her interest, she decided to tease the lioness by yawning and settling her head across her paws. It wasn't long before Cloe swotted at her face with an impatient paw. "And...?!" Cloe demanded. Chuckling she caved and the two lionesses settled down to discussing the new Inselelo and soon the pair fell into a lively debate over the merits of each of the three males.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[Celeste]

Dainty Cat

6,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:47 pm
I'll make the mother!

Username: [Celeste]

Name & Meaning: Zanele meaning “We are Satisfied”
It is presumably the new name that she had been given by another female pride member at some point in the past, recognizing her contribution to a hunt.

Personality:
Zanele was very wide-eyed and naïve at first upon joining the pride, relieved by the security it provided rather than continuing to live by herself as a rogue. But she was not fully ready for what it took to fit in with the pride as she found herself having to kill one of her own cubs, and from her first litter no less. This left her racked with guilt toward both her pride and to her cubs.

Following the incident, Zanele kept to herself, staying in the background as she tried to not garner much attention. Though she rarely went out of her way to converse with fellow lionesses, she was always willing to be of help. She simply tried to assist the pride to the best of her abilities in hunting or defense. She wasn’t the most talkative, having her actions speak for herself, hoping to show her value to the pride despite her introverted nature.

Among her offspring she is very loving and protective as she cherishes their lives deeply, not wanting to make her 3rd cub’s sacrifice be in vain. Her protectiveness is also extended to cubs in general. Knowing the loss of a cub, she mourns the very idea of cubs dying and would hope to spare most young mothers the pain of such a situation. In spite of this though she’ll adhere to the pride’s expectations and beliefs, such as she did, and understands that such sympathy should only be saved for the pride’s own.

She also isn’t as suspicious about others, including other predatory species or peculiarly colored lions, as long as they weren’t visibly hostile. Growing up as a rogue, she had come across a variety of individuals. But her loyalty to her pride is something that she holds in high regard. Feeling indebted to them, she isn’t above putting her personal feelings aside for the benefit of the pride. Doing so especially in the hopes of making up for her past mistakes.

Now that Zanele’s own cubs have grown up and begun to follow their own paths within the pride, she has found herself a little lonely in-between pride duties. As such, she has decided to stop distancing herself from the pride’s social circles. That doesn’t make her suddenly outspoken though. Zanele is friendly but still finds herself a little aloof. As she is used to going with the flow of others She doesn’t like to be confrontational, leaving her docile towards most. Any negative feelings that she may feel towards another she’d rather vent about upon her prey.

Lines: Alternative

Appearance:
Her coat is a light tan color with dark brown markings that flow along different parts of her body (as seen in the reference). They’re meant to be similar to her son’s markings, but not blended in- instead having a hard edge like her daughter’s white splatter markings.
Her eyes are purple like her son’s.

Reference image: Reference

(Here's also a hypothetical leopon design, meant more for cross reference to show which traits from the offspring I assigned to which parent.)

I may also try to make an entry for the Enda, granted if I happen to have enough time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Give me a sister!

Username: khit khat
Preference: first picksecond pickthird pick

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:57 am
Give me a sister!

Username: Cajanic
Preference: Red, tan, brown
How many Bonelanders do you have?: 1!

(If this is still open!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:53 am
The family is now closed for entries.

The rehoming of Sanele and the raffle for the sisters will remain open until later tonight.

These have generally been open much longer than I had originally intended, whoops. orz

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:24 am
LAST CALL FOR RAFFLE AND REHOMING ENTRIES.

You have until 12:30PM CST today to put in entries.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:34 am
Give me a sister!

Username: Sabra Knight
Preference: Red, Tan, Brown

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:57 pm
Okie doke, everything's closed now! Here's the ticket list. Going to start rolling next post.

Ticket Guide
3 tickets for 0 Bonelanders
2 tickets for 1 Bonelander
1 ticket for 2+ Bonelanders

1. ShinosBee
2. ShinosBee
3. ShinosBee
4. Puhterodactyl
5. Tisiphone
6. Tisiphone
7. Tisiphone
8. Ruler of Everything
9. Ruler of Everything
10. nessiaing
11. nessiaing
12. nessiaing
13. ~Twilight...Angel~
14. ~Twilight...Angel~
15. ~Twilight...Angel~
16. Big Hobbit
17. Big Hobbit
18. Big Hobbit
19. The Menacing Zebrula
20. The Menacing Zebrula
21. The Menacing Zebrula
22. Chi Sohma
23. Chi Sohma
24. Chi Sohma
25. Khit Khat
26. Khit Khat
27. Khit Khat
28. Cajanic
29. Cajanic
30. Sabra Knight
31. Sabra Knight
32. Sabra Knight

Quaji generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 16!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:05 pm
First winner...  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 13!

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:07 pm
1st: Big Hobbit - Tan

Second winner...

Quaji generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 32!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:08 pm
1st: Big Hobbit - Tan
2nd: ~Twilight...Angel~ - Brown

And who gets the red sister...

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:14 pm
WINNERS

All of the SoA presented here are colored by me with the except of Sanele, who was colored by Kael.

For the Enda...no winner! The only user who entered also entered another and won, so I'll be keeping this boy, at least for now.
For the Sister...AstoriaFallen! I absolutely loved your entry and I think you'll do an amazing job roleplaying her! Expect a vulture in your inbox sometime soon!
For the Mother...[Celeste]! Your entry for the mother was exactly what I had in mind for her when I started the contest! Expect her in your inbox shortly!

For Sanele...Tanakako! Your entry certainly showed exactly what I hope Hopefolly had in mind for her!

AstoriaFallen
User Image

[Celeste]

Tanakako
User Image

Big Hobbit
User Image

~Twilight...Angel~
User Image

Sabra Knight
User Image

[OOC] Events [OOC]