Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[Flashback PRP] Sand Sisters (Falair x Na'ima) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:23 pm
"Falair." It was spoken like a warning.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:33 pm
"Yes Nana?" Her voice had taken on a sing-song tune as she spoke.

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:13 pm
Suddenly the partition was pushed aside and Na'ima grabbed Falair's bony leg with both hands, trying to tug the smaller filly into the room. She was not getting in more trouble because of her!

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:20 pm
Falair gasped when Na'ima came through the partition so suddenly. Trying to make an escape but not fast enough as her sister got a hold of her leg. Dragging her into the room.

"Noooooooooooo! Stooooooppppppp!" Grabbing a pillow as she was pulled along, Falair twisted her body and sent the pillow flying in Na'ima's direction.

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:44 pm
"You. Will. Sit. In. Here." Na'ima strained with her sister's weight, letting out a squeal of surprise when she was hit square in the face with a pillow. She let go of Falair, falling back onto her bottom with a wince of pain from the shock of it.

"What is your problem?!"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:47 pm
Letting out a giggle, she was free! Free free! Scrambling up off the floor she bounded for her bed. Landing with a belly flop she grabbed one of her own pillows then kicked it into the air a couple of times.

As Na'ima spoke she stopped, hands grasping the corners of the pillow and feet up in the air to balance it. "No problem nope." Getting to her feet once again she began to bounce up and down on the bed. "Look Nana I can go so high!"

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:59 pm
What. How did she not have a problem?! Na'ima watched with bewilderment as Falair started to jump gleefully on her bed. She made no sense. She dropped down onto her bed again, as if all of her energy had just completely left her.

"I don't understand you," she groaned as she rolled over so her back was to her loud sister. "You're going to break your bed."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:03 pm
She continued to jump up and down. "What is your probleemmmmmm what is your proobblleeemmmmmmmm!" Falair let out a loud belly laugh. Clutching her stomach as she doubled over, flopping onto her bed once again. Letting out a similar groan that Na'ima had and rolling so her back was at her sister as well.

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:04 pm
Na'ima blinked and lifted her head enough to look over her shoulder. What the..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:05 pm
Falair continued to lay there, quiet as a mouse.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:07 pm
Maybe she finally fell asleep. Well. Good. Now they could peacefully wait for whatever their mother would do for their bad behavior.

Na'ima lowered her head again onto the pillow, giving a quiet sniff and wiping her eyes again. It still wasn't fair. They always sided with Falair.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:08 pm
If Na'ima carefully listened she would hear the sound of soft snoring coming from her sister's bed. At some point the filly had grabbed her favorite stuffed bug doll, clutching it to her chest. "Buggies princess...."  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:09 pm
"Finally," she whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:20 pm
It wasn't long before their room partition was parted once more. This time their mother glided through. The quiet tinkling of jewels and beads that adorned her robed person was like music as she moved. And each movement she made was like flowing water, graceful but with an air of power behind it.

Eyes darted between her two young daughters before she cleared her throat. "Na'ima...." She moved towards Falair's bed, reaching down to tickle the filly's bare feet before taking a seat on the edge of her bed. "Falair wake up." The mare smoothed out her robes before removing her face veil, folding it neatly and slipping it into a hidden pocket.

Falair sat up, sleep in her eyes as she let out a loud yawn. "Ahhhhh mama!" Rolling off the bed, she danced in front of the older mare. Arms lifted above her head as she reached towards their mother. Hands making a grasping motion.

She looked down at her youngest with a sigh, still covered in dirt. With a shake of her head he placed a slender hand a top the shock of dirty blue hair. "Not until you have bathed. Now be a good girl and sit."

Doing as she was told, Falair sat at their mother's feet. Looking up at her eagerly with a wide grin on her face.

Looking to Na'ima she raised a slender eyebrow. "So tell me dear daughter, what happened today?"  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:32 pm
Na'ima heard the musical jewelry but thought nothing of it at first, having drifted into a state of half-consciousness until she heard her name. Her heart stopped. Oh no. Mother was home. She swallowed hard, golden eyes opening and turning to the side without moving her head.

While she was dealing with Falair, Na'ima slowly moved to sit up, completely dreading whatever was about to happen. She looked upon her mother, sighing quietly. Her heart sank into her stomach. Mother was so calm, so perfect.

Na'ima hesitated, shoulders sagging. "Father asked me where one of the beetles you gave him was, and I heard Falair singing about 'buggie princesses' outside..so I figured out she had it. So I went to retrieve it, and she had buried it in the mud!" Golden eyed widened as they turned up to her mother. "And she broke its leg! So I was trying to get it back from her because she was squeezing it and throwing a tantrum when I asked for it, so then she ran into the tent and under your bed and was crushing the beetle! She could have killed it!" Na'ima frowned.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff