[VIKING] Extra training... (Ragnvard, Tollak, Jaska) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:29 pm
“No can do.” Tollak informed the terrified animal in his under his weight. “When Stormborn claim new areas we take everything we want! Strange leopard things such as yourself included.” He hated having to repeat himself, but given the circumstances it was somewhat understandable. Tollak paused for a moment before adding, “by the way, exactly how good are you at listening to orders?” It was a valid question in the reaver’s mind. Mostly because his current thrall rarely ever actually followed through on any of his demands. Though his question likely only served to terrify the blue animal even more than he already had, which made Tollak snicker with amusement.

He waited a few more seconds until it seemed that the creature was ready to give up on running away. “Alright! I’m getting up now. You try bolting off and it won’t end well for you.” He glared at the hybrid to ensure he got the message. Then he stood up. Though it was worth noting that Tollak was a creature of impatience. His thrall hadn’t even finished standing before Tollak grabbed Jaska by the neck and began “guiding” him towards the direction of Ragnvard.

Tanakako
He'll be a greedy little b*****d and take Jaska back as his thrall. Unless you want him to be a pride-thrall of course!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:20 am
Jaska shook and shivered under the massive weight of the lion. Being a halfbreed, Jaska was all legs and light frame thanks to his cheetah blood. The leopard in him did bulk him up compared to an actual cheetah, but he was no match for a lion. Eventually he gave up squirming and gasping and simply lay there, trying to breathe with the lion's weight squeezing him down into the dust. Nodding his acceptance he was very fast at replying, now that his hearing was no longer impaired by his attempt at flight. "Very good!" He gasped, not wanting to antagonise the stranger any further. Nor had he forgot this lion's companion. The big red male that stood still some way off. He may be faster than both of these lions, but he had no doubt that they would tear him into small edible pieces if they managed to catch him. And he was all alone in a place apparently owned by these giant brutes.

He went limp under his attacker and sighed miserably as the lion finally climbed up off him. Before he could reply or move, he found himself dragged to his paws and forced along towards the red male. Oh heavens and heavy rain, he was in so much trouble... Meekly he let the big male lead him along, head down and eyes on his paws so he didn't fall over them. His mind a jumble of desperate thoughts muffled under the still strumming terror that the thought of being eaten had conjured.

Ragnvard had sat down and watched the spectacle of his apprentice's capture attempt. It was an attempt, if a successful one. Well... he knew what they would have to work on from now on. He would have to see about finding a suitable fighting thrall, or a reaver willing to play the part back home.. Flicking his tail he had to admit that while unorthodox, Tollak had caught the blue creature. He supposed that was worth some praise at the least.

CaliWolfe
Damnit! I suck, so sorry I missed this! Keep poking me next time. I am apparently rather useless.
Tollak is very welcome to Jaska. XD It will be fun.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:24 pm
Tollak tried his very best not to grin like a silly happy cub getting to eat a huge feast. Well his expression remained convincingly neutral he still said “I got the thrall!” rather merrily. Boy this little trip had really cheered him right up! “The um…” Tollak paused for a moment as he realized he still had no idea what his new pet was. “He has agreed to serve us, isn’t that right?” He gave Jaska a little bump with his shoulder.

"See, I'm... Okay, at solo-fights." He almost gushed out how awesome at solo-fighting he was but the lion chocked back those words before they could reach Ragnvard's ears. Tollak didn't feel quite up for running five laps around the pride for accidentally "overestimating his capabilities" today.

Tanakako
Sorry for taking a while with this! I think we can probably wrap it up soon. :3

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas