Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This Way or That? (Damaris & Vaudrey) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:14 pm
He smiled broadly at the ghoul, because not only was she thanking him, she was also thanking him a lot. And it made him feel particularly good about himself, Vaudrey's chin lifting a little higher, his shoulders pressed back more confidently.

"Please think nothing of it," he said hastily, waving a taloned hand. "I am just an outsider, after all, I am just trying to help you on what I can see from where I am! You seem like a very nice ghoul, after all, and I am only to happy to be of service to you."

He caught the look in her eyes, the same sort of dimmed smile that was evident on his own face - but Damaris had pumped a fist into the air and Vaudrey gave a slightly startled, yet easygoing laugh, nodding his head fervently.

"You are!" he said determinedly. "And so am I!"

A pause.

"Well, I am my own boil, not my own ghoul," he added, with a teasing wink. "And sometimes it just takes a little bit of nudging to notice, but you are indeed your own ghoul, and you should be proud of that!"

Like he was one to talk.

kaineferu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:35 am
"Indeed you are, Vaudrey," Damaris felt like she was on air! Like when she leaps high into the sky but has yet to make a landing. She loved that feeling. "Thank you again."

It only took a quick glance as she noticed that they had nearly walked past the entrance to their destination; the library. Damaris lightly touched the boil's arm to regain his attention for a moment. "I think we found it." She pointed to their left to a pair of doors, she assumed, was the entrance.

It did look rather familiar and Damaris supposed that Vaudrey had missed the direction due to their talking. It happened. "Yup, this looks right. Good job getting us here." Jack only knew she couldn't have... Well, her sisters might have known too but they weren't here.

"Time to get some books." She couldn't help in feeling a little bold in offering her hand. Damaris was feeling especially elated with her companion's encouraging conversation and couldn't help the smile that followed.

"You know, you have asked all about me and I haven't even been polite in asking about you... I-if you don't mind..." And there was that unfortunate falling feeling starting up. The drop after the leap...

kuropeco

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:27 am
If Vaudrey had been paying attention, he would have noticed the library, and the fact that they were walking right past it - but alas, he was still trying to act as though he knew what he was doing. He gave a little jump as she touched his arm and then twisted around, peering at the door.

"Ah - erm - you're welcome!" he said hastily, to cover up for his embarrassment. Vaudrey's wings fluttered a little as he caught sight of her offered hand, a flustered tinge of pink touching his cheeks, which he quickly tried to act was completely normal. Vaudrey straightened his shoulders and then reached out, taloned hand accepting hers, a smile on his face.

"Ah..." he said, as he followed her into the library. "Do not worry, you're not - I mean, you haven't been rude or anything, I haven't minded at all speaking of you!"

He beamed a look in Damaris' direction, thought it was a little softer than his usual bravado. "I'm an only child, my parents are both sphinxes," Vaudrey said lightly. "My cousin, Ren, he used to go to this school, he graduated about a year ago, he's a gryphon!"

There was a distinct note of fondness in the boil's tone as he glanced around at all of the books, a happy, affectionate feeling

"He's a great guy, he taught me everything before coming here!"

kaineferu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:37 pm
Even with her little confidence boost, Damaris didn't feel up to walking ahead of Vaudrey. Leading just wasn't her thing. She slowed down to walk along side the sphinx boil. She even made sure to not mention the blush. It was kind of endearing that she wasn't the only one that got embarrassed here and there.

She couldn't help the smile that came after being told she wasn't a bother. Good. The students here were far more kind than those that lived back home!

The fawn ghoul made sure to listen to him just as intently as he had to her. It was only polite to do so. And the way he spoke about his cousin was simply adorable.

"He sounds like a pretty amazing cousin." She should have really found her own cousin when she arrived but school life seemed to go by much faster than life back in the village.

"Even better that he got to teach you things before coming here. Wish I had a cousin like that," Aureole wasn't... Bad. She just never visited or wrote... "What sort of things did he teach you?"

kuropeco

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:41 pm
He didn't mind at all simply walking beside her, Damaris already proving herself to be excellent company. She was very sweet and kind, at least from what he could see of her already, and Vaudrey found himself to be quite comfortable with her already.

"He is a very great cousin!" he said brightly, beaming. "I am very glad that he was here, he taught me the ins and outs quite well!"

At least he seemed to think so. Whether or not it was actually true remained to be seen. Vaudrey glanced around all of the books that surrounded them with unabashed, wide-eyed awe, his wings fluttering every so often as they sometimes did when he was excited about things.

"Ah, well - " He couldn't tell her about the gentleman's handbook, Vaudrey flushing a little. "He let me know about how to be a good boil, and what to do and what not to do. Where things are, you know, how to find them and how to get them! What the best things to eat are!"

kaineferu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:48 pm
There was no way Damaris was going to be able to control her fluffy fawn-like tail from wiggling in excitement as she gazed upon the billions upon billions of books. She had never seen so many shelves of books!

Her stormy eyes caught a glance of the other's excitement. Aureole used to do it when they were little. It was kinda cute.

Even with all her anxiousness in getting to explore the library, she was making sure to listen to her friend.

"That would certainly come in handy when first arriving here. I... Have a cousin here too but I have yet to be able to see her..." She tried to not let such a lonely feeling seep in now. She was having fun with a friend in one of her favorite places to be. But even so, she couldn't keep the small, distant smile on her face and the wiggling of her tail lessened a bit but picked back up after a moment.

Last thing she really wanted to do was bring down the mood. "But I'm sure I'll have time to see her but now! Books!" She lightly squeezed the boil's hand as she beamed in his direction. "Where should we start?"

kuropeco

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:41 pm
He thought her excitement at seeing all of the books was rather endearing, Vaudrey trailing next to Damaris easily. His clawed fingers tapped out a rhythm against his leg as he walked, turning his head this way and that as he took in all of his surroundings.

"Oh, so we are similar in that regard," he said with a smile, but he noticed her drop in brightness and his wings fluttered with concern. "But - but I suppose you will get to see her soon, won't you?" Vaudrey said quickly, reaching out towards her and gently touching the ghoul's shoulder with his free hand. "I should very much hope that you will get to see her soon, perhaps she is just busy!"

His eyes roamed as he tried to figure out where to even start. The library was huge, after all, and there were so many possibilities, so many books.

"You like adventure, don't you?" Vaudrey asked her, beaming a smile. "We should find one that you like!"

kaineferu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:43 pm
Damaris couldn't help but feel a little better from the words of the other had offered her. She figured her cousin was busy for the most part but couldn't help feeling a little 'put-down' by the lack of greeting from her only other family in the area.

The sudden hand on her shoulder and talk of adventure did bring her back and even produced a smile. "I do. While I'm not one to seek such a thing out on my own, I do definitely enjoy reading about stories of such." She lightly pat his hand before returning the beaming smile.

kuropeco

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers