AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:30 am
Coeur has a mate plot with Gwaihir <3
[~Kiana_Nala~]|x|Couer and Gwaihir|x|Pitter Patter|x| Mwezi'Johari Lands

Taisce has a Fling plot with Viherminttu
Where am I Seorsa-fala Lands (Taisce)

And Varali has family RP with Tahni <3 (since we realized they were related haha!)
[Kiana_Nala|x|Varali and Tanhi|x|Like the Stars Iknimaya

I have Akintunde's brother Sanosuke if you want to do Family Rp.
User Image

(potential mate plot?)For Putri, I potentially have Asker. Have to wait to see what Puhs offspring look like from some of her breedings first since I offered him to her first. <3
User Image

(potential mate plot or fling) For Mahon I have Itrailde. I kinda want to keep her in the suka'fumo for now, though I may have her eventually leave. She was seriously injured in the kicked out event so she will have a permanent limp and some back leg scarring. Other than that she's very friendly and tries to help the best she can. <3
User Image

What are you looking for, for Jahzara? I don't think I Have anyone color wise that would match her.

(potential mate plot or fling) For Aleta I have Imrahil for a mate plot? Maybe a fling.
User Image

I understand if his colors are off putting.

He's got a pretty strong backbone and could probably handle her personality.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:25 am
Is Karasi still looking for a fling?

I can offer Ragnvard. He will charm her and enjoy an evening, but won't ask after her situation.
User Image
"Ragnvard is a sharp-minded male, cunning and sly. A master tactician and skilled both as a straight up fighter and as a Captain. Charasmatic and charming when it suits him but capable of acts of incredible violence and destruction. To those loyal to him he is Master and Provider both, assuring his reavers never want for anything, be it food, thralls or fights. In return he demands obediance and dedication to his goals. He is heavily involved in the education of younger members, believing the strength of the pride lives in the future generations. He is a true Stormborn, living and adhering to the very heart of the Myrsky Syntynyt philosophy. Strength is all, weakness will not be tolerated."

Or I have Kian.
User Image
He is from the Brotherhood, and would want to take all the male cubs with him, leaving the female cubs with the mother. Which would suit the Ithambo?

"Pretty much a cross between Nahasi and Juan. A kind kid, hard working and mindful of his elders, somewhat idolised Juan as a cub as the guy is just so stoic and unreadable. Dearly loves his family and is content in the pride. Wants to be useful so is a Hunter (He doesn't see why they would need more guards with Juan there), and has no great ambition beyond being a provider and protector for his family and the pride at large. He's not lazy, just content with his life and can't see any reason to go be an Missionary etc."  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:28 pm
AstoriaFallen

Adding our previous stuff to the list in a min. c:
Akintunde x Sanosuke meeting would be awesome! Me or you for starting?

Putri x Asker: I don't think they're related/close enough for it to matter, so I'm cool with that too. c: Want to wait on that until after?

As for Mahon, I'm not 100% if I want him to move prides, however, we could RP them and see where it goes? c:

Jahzara. . . I'm not sure. 99% of the time I just RP and if it works out I go with it. XD I don't care about colors, etc. so no worries.

If Imrahil can handle Aleta, sure! If not /pushes Jahzara his way or someone

Tanakako

Assuming Karasi can fling, yes! I have to re-read pride information but I believe she can. c:
I'm down for her meeting with either Ragnvard or Kian. Umm.... Who's looking for it more?
Also, Kian is brother to Bedros I believe. c:

hibi-tea

Mehera: I have to double check if she still has a mate plot or not and then go from there.
Coeur: Family reunion, awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:38 pm
Awesome! I don't mind, either would be great. Kian doesn't have much plot or RP so he needs something. But Ragnvard has 10 rps all ready to go. I can get Kian's rps up or if she has 4 all ready, I can just grab Ragnvard and throw them up with just their joint RP needed.

I believe the Ithambo allows rogue breedings so long as you accept there will be IC stigma attached, but I have never done an Ithambo rogue breeding. One of my lionesses that was gifted to me was from a rogue breeding in the pride though.

Kian isn't' directly related I don't think? They might be cousins though..  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:08 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

So, for Kafele I'd like to toss you Dareia for possible mate plots
User Image
She's super sweet and was a part of the royal line in the U'W, so when they disbanded she eventually found her way to the Mwezi and ended up a Lady there. Dareia's ridiculously selfless and friendly and just loves life. Although she's prone to be found napping at odd times throughout the day, as she has middle insomnia and because of that can't sleep through the night.

And for Hotaru'Mai I'll toss out Tabansi for a possible fling or mate plots
User Image
He was approved to join the K'N last month but ICly he's being brought in by Sultana whenever Chi and I have time to RP it out. xD He's a Warrior and pretty sly when he needs to be. A quiet mover, when he opens his mouth he's anything but quiet. Rather cocksure, Tabansi tends to get himself in trouble more than he ought to. He's not antagonistic in a mean sense, just that he enjoys jesting with others, it's just... not always in the nicest terms.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:37 pm
Ruler of Everything

I'd be up for seeing how they do in an RP. Would you like to set it up or should I?

As for Tabansi I think we can test them out too and see what happens. Maybe we could start off with a fling and if they fit we'll let it develop into more. c:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:41 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Ruler of Everything

I'd be up for seeing how they do in an RP. Would you like to set it up or should I?

As for Tabansi I think we can test them out too and see what happens. Maybe we could start off with a fling and if they fit we'll let it develop into more. c:

Both sound perfect! :3 I can set one up for the Mwezi, you want to set up the K'N?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:48 pm
Tanakako

She still needs lots of RPs. XD I poofed from RPing while my degree was being finished up so lots of mine are in limbo. >>;

I think you may be right, but like you said, I've also never done it. XD
You may be right about the cousins thing. >> I remember Eris' name for some reason and naturally was thinking they were related. XD Bedros is Warray x Bedeinka.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:52 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Tanakako

She still needs lots of RPs. XD I poofed from RPing while my degree was being finished up so lots of mine are in limbo. >>;

I think you may be right, but like you said, I've also never done it. XD
You may be right about the cousins thing. >> I remember Eris' name for some reason and naturally was thinking they were related. XD Bedros is Warray x Bedeinka.

We can go with Kian then? He seriously needs some plot, I've been a bad lion mum.
And his parents are Eris and Nahasi. I'm not sure who their relatives are.. I'm pretty sure I do have a relative of Bedinka's elsewhere though, maybe in the Jedi pride?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:16 pm
Ruler of Everything
~Kiana_Nala~
Ruler of Everything

Both sound perfect! :3 I can set one up for the Mwezi, you want to set up the K'N?

Sure!

Tanakako

Yeah! c: Me too. Lol. So no worries.
Maybe that's it. Idk. OH WELL. XD
So, shall I start or you?

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:29 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Yeah! c: Me too. Lol. So no worries.
Maybe that's it. Idk. OH WELL. XD
So, shall I start or you?

I'm about to crash to bed as it is getting towards 1am here, so if you wanted to start I can tag back tomorrow?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:35 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
AstoriaFallen

Adding our previous stuff to the list in a min. c:
Akintunde x Sanosuke meeting would be awesome! Me or you for starting?

Putri x Asker: I don't think they're related/close enough for it to matter, so I'm cool with that too. c: Want to wait on that until after?

As for Mahon, I'm not 100% if I want him to move prides, however, we could RP them and see where it goes? c:

Jahzara. . . I'm not sure. 99% of the time I just RP and if it works out I go with it. XD I don't care about colors, etc. so no worries.

If Imrahil can handle Aleta, sure! If not /pushes Jahzara his way or someone

Akintunde: I will start

Putri: I'm totally down for waiting, would you still want to do a RP together?

Mahon: I understand. <3 I would still like to RP them to see what happens. She is currently in the rouge lands so it's totally possible they could meet.

Aleta/Jahzara: I'd be down for either or both girls. XD Lets RP them and see what happens.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:58 pm
Going to be tagging stuff either today, tomorrow or Tuesday. My friend from Japan is visiting and she leaves tomorrow, in the evening. c: Right now she's taking a nap since she just got back from her four-ish days in San Francisco. c;
Going to try and see if I can take advantage of it and tag stuff. 8D

On that note, still looking for tons of stuff!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:24 am
Here you go! For Karasi.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24799273  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:37 am
Akintunde and Sanosuke RP  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]