Stormborn lady seeking mate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:53 am
He certainly won't be waiting around for the cubs, he's not expecting a one night stand to result in any. I don't know if the mum's owner will want one to find the SB when they are older though. If an adult cub turned up Sam won't even know unles it comes up to him and tells him he is the dad. He's not the paternal type. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:06 am
Tanakako
He certainly won't be waiting around for the cubs, he's not expecting a one night stand to result in any. I don't know if the mum's owner will want one to find the SB when they are older though. If an adult cub turned up Sam won't even know unles it comes up to him and tells him he is the dad. He's not the paternal type. XD
Then all is most certainly well. Any thoughts on how they'd end up in a married position? As much as Lissa would love to have her family arrange things, they won't. (So unfair!)  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:13 am
XD Poor girl will probably regret hooking up with Sam a time or two, lol
Hmm.. It could be a bet between Sam and some other reavers that he couldn't win her over... In which case he will be on his best behaviour until she falls for him. Would she then put her paw down and demand he make her an honest stormborn lady? Sam is a good enough reaver, but he he is liable to be easily henpecked. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:34 am
Tanakako
XD Poor girl will probably regret hooking up with Sam a time or two, lol
Hmm.. It could be a bet between Sam and some other reavers that he couldn't win her over... In which case he will be on his best behaviour until she falls for him. Would she then put her paw down and demand he make her an honest stormborn lady? Sam is a good enough reaver, but he he is liable to be easily henpecked. XD
That sounds plausible. I will say, Lissa is a romantic at heart, so she'd probably want to believe he's interested.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:49 am
He will be interested, for sure. She is a very pretty lady! And Sam likes the ladies. XD I can easily see him falling for her himself, thought he may never actually admit it. He is not as evil as he wishes he was, or as hardened emotionally. He used to be the nastiest reaver in Luci's band but he is realising that he is entirely outclassed in the 'evil male' stakes now he is with Ragnvard's. He may look to change bands again in the future once he settles down a bit, especially when he has a wife to consider.
I think having some real responsibility will do Sam good. He could end up quite a decent husband,  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:57 am
Tanakako
He will be interested, for sure. She is a very pretty lady! And Sam likes the ladies. XD I can easily see him falling for her himself, thought he may never actually admit it. He is not as evil as he wishes he was, or as hardened emotionally. He used to be the nastiest reaver in Luci's band but he is realising that he is entirely outclassed in the 'evil male' stakes now he is with Ragnvard's. He may look to change bands again in the future once he settles down a bit, especially when he has a wife to consider.
I think having some real responsibility will do Sam good. He could end up quite a decent husband,
That's pretty neat, actually. The idea that he's not the biggest big-bad around now that he's with Ragnvard. I think she'd be tickled by the idea that her guy is part of the scary captain's band.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:10 am
X3 Sam will only ever be an aspiring baddy. He hasn't the stomach to be truly evil like Ragnvard is. (I need to find Ran a new victim soon, since his thrall's illegitimate pregnancy is taking a while.)
Would Lissa like to meet Ran at some point? X3

I could probably start an RP for Sam and Lissa today if you like? After I catch up with my SB tags.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:19 am
Tanakako
X3 Sam will only ever be an aspiring baddy. He hasn't the stomach to be truly evil like Ragnvard is. (I need to find Ran a new victim soon, since his thrall's illegitimate pregnancy is taking a while.)
Would Lissa like to meet Ran at some point? X3

I could probably start an RP for Sam and Lissa today if you like? After I catch up with my SB tags.
Lissa would be fine with meeting Ran at some point. And if you could start an RP for Sam and Lissa that'd be great. (We should also have Seqineq and Ran meet sometime).  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:30 am
Yesssss. She will hate him. XD I was wondering where her and Raskogr's next RP will take place in their timeline. Maybe he goes to tell her he has just been confirmed as a Lawspeaker? Or did we want to do another with them both as adols while he is still in training?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:45 am
Tanakako
Yesssss. She will hate him. XD I was wondering where her and Raskogr's next RP will take place in their timeline. Maybe he goes to tell her he has just been confirmed as a Lawspeaker? Or did we want to do another with them both as adols while he is still in training?
Hm....What if she got to meet Ran at a family celebration for Raskogr being confirmed as a lawspeaker?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:53 am
XD That would be... uncomfortable. For Raskogr anyway,. Lol I love that idea!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:15 am
Tanakako
XD That would be... uncomfortable. For Raskogr anyway,. Lol I love that idea!!
By all means, let's make Raskogr uncomfortable. And then Seqi can be all legitimately proud of him and refuse to let Ran be dismissive of his accomplishments.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas