Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay
Forest Of Doom (krazysick614,00Rebecca_Chambers00) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:42 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00
krazysick614

(Been away and sorta still recovering from my fight two weeks ago)

Gun fires can be heard on the other side of the door. Sato and Logan was shooting and placing their shots right. Each of the zombie begin to drop. Having each other back as Logan yelled at Sato "Get that door open!" He shouted at Sato. Rushing toward the door as Sato begin to hack into the electronic lock."This will take a few. Cover me" Sato said over the loud gunshots.

A person step out and crack his knuckle. He look human but something was off about this person. Wearing all artic camo uniform. In a deep voice "Target aquire." Getting into a fighting stance, it begin to rush toward Yana. Coving up his face as Yana begin to fire off a few shots before she gotten punch in the stomach. She bent down for a few second then get kicked in the head where it sent her flying toward the computer.

Sato got the door open as their heard more gunshots and see Yana getting kick. The person stand there then begin to move Sato and Logan. Logan switch back to his rifle and dosn't even aim, just firing it from the hip as Sato did the same. Logan rifle seem to stun it as Sato kept on firing. Emptying out his clip then run toward it with Rebecca help on threwing it on the ground and stabing it in the neck. Logan begin to fire off a few more shots just to be safe as it laid there dead. Green blood came out of it as Logan kicked it over.

Yana got back up but in pain at the moment where she was kicked in the head. She never been kicked this hard before beside Captain Blackfield. Logan look at the body a bit closer and see dog tags. Seeing the name of it and what unit he belong to then shook his head lighly. Moments later the body decide to combust. Nobody pulled out a lighter nor catch it on fire. There was another click as the door was unlock. "Let's go find Captain. He's not going to like this. Rebecca, Yana, Sato let's move." Logan said "And you two seen the Captain?" He asked in a calm tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:18 pm
krazysick614

(Ouch. Hope you're okay)

Rebecca knew they were in deep trouble as the doors reviled an ugly big giant B.O.W. that's just as big as Nemesis. Rebecca started firing rounds as she was pushed out the way and went straight for Yana. Rebecca continued to fire but wasn't fast enough to stop it from attack her. "Yana!" Rebecca was about to bring her "friends" but she turned to see a door open. She thought it might have been zombies but it was Sato and Logan. Rebecca pulled her knife out as she started slicing its leg. She made sure she stood out of firing range until it was brought to its knees. Rebecca helped Sato bring it to the ground as he stabbed it in the neck. Rebecca went to go check on Yana.

"You okay?" Rebecca started to clean and patch up Yana as well as looking her over just in case she doesn't have any internal injuries. As they were ready to leave Rebecca was glad they weren't splitting up. "I'm sorry to say this but I think we need to abort this mission by just blowing this building up. No good would come from looking for the virus and taking it back. We seen the Captain not to long ago but if we ran into trouble. I'm sure he did too plus this mission seems personal. Yana knew the person who locked us in here."

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:12 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00

(I';m ok)

Yuna look at Rebecca "Yeah I'm ok. Beside he kick as hard as the Captian." Moving her head around as she move her head around. Logan decide to take charge "Let's blow this place up." She agree with Rebecca, Sato and Logan all agree with her. "Nothing isn't going to be right." Logan said pulling up his map and see where Sick is.

Sick woke up from a light headage after Yuna start yelling at him. Slowly getting up. "I'm alright. Don't need to yell. Let's meet up at the main lobby." He said. Making his way out of the door only seeing a few zombie as he just place only headshots to them. Kicking every door that was in his way so he can get back to the mainly lobby.

They all made their way back and hearing someone or thing kicking the door open. Seeing who it was as all of them pointed their weapon right at Sick. "Hey wait wait." Sick said as he put his hands up. "Don't need to be jumpy at a time like this." Sick barked as he sounded pissed. Logan reach into this pocket then threw it to Sick. He cought it and look at it then slam it to the ground. "Do we have a evact plan?" He said trying to calm down.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:17 pm
krazysick614

(That's good)

Nodding at their agreement, Rebecca followed behind the group to watch their backs. Not liking what was going on in this facility. She felt like it was a trap from the start and that the person responsible let them here on purpose but for what reason. Rebecca turned from the room and saw her "friends" slither away in the vents. As they agreed to meet at the main lobby, the group started moving in a union making their way to Sick. Rebecca shot head shots as zombies were now popping out everywhere from behind. "What the hell. There was no zombies for awhile and now they are popping up left and right. We need to hurry before the hoard gets to much."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:37 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Everyone made it back to the lobby as Sick kicked the door open. Putting his hands up and letting them know not to shoot as he asked them about a plan. Then something bust open the door that was ahead of them. Turning around to see what door has busted open. They all drew their weapon at the B.O.W Hunter followed by a few B.O.W Lickers that was behind the Hunter. Everyone begin to dump their ammo into them and making sure that they don't have a chance to come in close. Seeing them drop as Sick let out a sigh.

Sick place a finger next to his ear "Hey Alex lover, you there." He asked, trying to change up the mood in the air. Then Alexander begin to scream at him. "Don't call me your lover Captain. What is it that you want?" She said begin angry. "Is there any where you can land a chopper near the mansion?" He said to her as he download their location to her. Nothing was being said "Get to the rooftop, it be the easy way to get you guys out. And I be on my way out." Alexander said

Sick look at Logan then at everyone else. "Going to the rooftop." Moving his arms around then start moving. "Move out" He said then look at everyone "I'm tacking point." Having his weapon ready and looking a way to the rooftop. They all know it's going to be a pain to find it. "Oh yeah, about getting the virus, we're not picking it up." He said to everyone before he kicked in a door that lead to another set of stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:06 am
krazysick614

Rebecca held up her gun at the intruder but found it was Captain Sick. For a brief moment they finally had time to take a quick break and catch their breath. "We are leaving this place and blowing it up to hell. That's the plan." After Rebecca finished her sentence, a door busted open ahead of them Hunters and untrained Lickers rushed out. They all lifted their weapons and started firing but Rebecca concentrated her mind thanks to that damn virus she was infected with to control the Lickers. It was much harder to control a massive untrained group of Lickers as her nose started leaking blood. Rebecca used her mind to order the Lickers to stay in one place so they could die. It was the Hunters that were difficult until they all dropped dead

As Sick radio the chopper she had to shake her head. How could he be flirting at a time like this. It puzzled her greatly as now their goal was to get the hell out. "The roof?" of course that's where she would land. As Sick order them to move out, it was time for her "Friends" to play. As her gun was drawn and Sick lead them to the stairs, she called out. "Wait. This will take us forever to find the roof access point so let me have my friends help but promise me you all will hold your fire." Rebecca concentrated once again as the vents above started shaking and clicking noise could be heard. Within minutes the wall above them was swarming with Lickers. It was about twenty of them. "Meet my friends." she simply said as one huge Licker, that reached Rebecca's shoulder appeared next to her. "I need help looking for the roof top. Scatter and look for them. Kill anything in sight besides my group." The huge Licker gave a nod as it crawled up the wall and ran passed them. The other smaller Lickers did the same. She just hope they were safe but than again sbe trained with them for years so they won't die as easy.

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:23 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Sick stop as Rebecca called out and told them that she had some 'Friends'. Sick and the rest of the team look puzzle. Seeing what she was doing as Sick pointed out his weapon but remember what she told them. Everyone else was on edge but they all stand down also. Sick look at Rebecca. "So you got alot of explaining to do once we get out of here." Giving off a light smile. Yana look at Rebecca then back at the group. She let out a sigh.

Logan and Sato just only follow and they was still shock on what was going on. "And what I mean by explaining Rebecca, I treat you to dinner, movie and whatever. Also we be talking about about your past after that incident." He said then turning around "And one more thing, since somehow you got friends on our side, your on point." He said as he waited to her to get ahead of him. Yana follow up and hit Sick at the back of his head with her rifle. "Your not tacking her out on the date alone, idiot, your tacking the whole team also" She said giving him a smile. They all move in sync when Rebecca made her move and start shooting that is trying to get to them and making sure not to hit Rebecca friends in that cross fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:52 pm
krazysick614

Rebecca wasn't surprised that the group quickly accepted the help from her friends. Than again she was sure they saw far more stranger things. She simply shrugged at Sick when he told her she had to explain all this but I guess she could explain. Its not like she really have to since she was only temporally joining his team. When Sick kept continuing on as she walked up the stairs passed everyone, her mouth literally fell open when he wanted to take her on a dinner date. That is not all what she expect and she seriously wanted to call him a man w h o re. She shook her head as she lead the group up the stairs.

With her gun drawn Rebecca lead the group into a hallway where her Lickers were taking care of the zombies that were flooding. Not one Licker was letting a single zombie pass them as Rebecca looked to the biggest. "You ready Axel." Rebecca started firing off rounds and making head shots as Axel and her moved in sync. It was like they were one as Rebecca quickly started to run and Axel ran besides her. Axel than lifted her up and tossed her at a B.O.W that was released and Rebecca flipped over it as she placed her hands on the B.O.W shoulders and used its weight to flip it over. Axel was already waiting as it jumped at the B,O,W in mid air and ripped it's head off. She continued making a clear pathway for the team to make it through. She felt like they were close to the rooftop.

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:46 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Alex begin to call but he can only hear it. "Yeah what's the problem." He said And he heard a sharp response. "Already at the rooftop." She said to him. "Give us a few!" He said aruging with her for the moment. There was no breathing room as they just wanted to get the hell out of there. There was already alot of B.O.W in their way but Rebecca friends are helping out and making it a bit easier. He wonder how they manage to come along for the ride but it didn't matter to him at this point. Well can say that the mission is a failure but everyone had their own personal experiance.

Hearing the chopper getting louder and louder. Sick begin to sprint a bit faster. "Rebecca cover me!" He barked at her. Moving quickly so he don't get hit and dodging. Kicking opening the door that was ahead of them and they manage to make it out of the rooftop. "Alex we have friendly B.O.W...." He said to her She move the chopper around "Really Captian?" Alex respond as Sick open up a flare to single her yes. He toss it behind him toward the door once everyone was out of the doorway.

Alex fired off her rockets and her machine gun that was on the chopper. Getting close to the team as everyone rush toward it. "Move Move Move!" Getting everyone into the chopper. Pushing everyone in as he was the last one on. Alex begin to lift the chopper as Sick was rushing into the chopper. Something grab his foot and yank him off. Sick had an expression on his face like it was going bad. Falling to the ground and spiking his head on the ground. His vision was burly. More gunshots was ringing above and beside him.

IQ already made it on to the rooftop. Looking around on what was going on. She rush over to Sick just to check up on him as Alex attempt to land back down just enough. Yana and Rebecca jump out "Make sure you guys leave." She said to them "Hopefully we can see each other again" She said as the rooftop was getting overrun. She begin to shoot as Yana and Rebecca put him on the chopper. "Alex get us out of here." Yana said as he begin to fly away. Logan and Sato begin to look outside of the chopper and see everything unfold. Shortly after, four Japanese Airplane drop off several bombs on the mansion. Sick woke back up, while his vision was burly. "....." Nothing came out of his mouth  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:03 am
krazysick614

Continuing the assault on the zombies and making a clear pathway. With the help of Axel, the bigger Licker, they manage to kill most of the B.O.W.S that tried to stop them from making it to the roof top. The chopper was getting louder as they ran faster. As Sick called to her to cover him she did as she shot at any zombies and the Lickers protected Sick. As the team followed sick onto the roof, Rebecca stood to cover them as all twenty of them covered the roof standing near Rebecca.

Rebecca told the Lickers to move away from the door as they all crawled on the side of the building away from the blast from the rocket lanucher. Rushing into the chopper as they made a tight squeeze, Rebecca turned to see Sick being yanked. "s**t." Rebecca pulled her gun out as she moved across everyone and strated shooting at the zombies going for Sick.

Not wanting to leave Sick there, Rebecca jumped out of the chopper and rushed over to Sick to make sure he was okay. Rebecca saw the swarm of zombies and she knew they needed to get out of her. Her Lickers were helping her keep them back but not for long. "Make sure you guys leave. Hopefully we can see each other again." Rebecca started to push Sick and Yana into the chopper so she can help the Lickers out as the zombies were swarming. Rebecca turned to see four Japanese airplanes drop off several bombs. Axel and the rest of the Lickers retreated but Axel ended up grabbing Rebecca and jumped off the roof but as they were midair, the blast caused them both to launch forward at an alarming speed. All Rebecca felt was her being smashed into a tree and losing unconsciousness.

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:59 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

It has been a few months since the mission with Rebecca. He was still bummed out about it. He let out a low sigh then his phone begin to ring. Answering it, it was Yana. She begin to tell him that the B.S.A.A had found her a while back. More of a joint task force with the B.T.C.S and B.S.A.A. "And" He said wondering why she's not replaying back. "The Major want some paper work done and he want to ask you on what happen back there. He already interview the whole team but not you." She said to him. Giving out a low breathing into the phone as he slightly laugh. "I be there" He said. Hanging up the phone and putting on his civilian cloths on.

Sick walk into the office and kicked open the door. It was the Major and the director for the B.S.A.A and I.Q "Really she's here!?" Point at I.Q She quickly snap at Sick. "Since you didn't get your job done, I was there picking stuff after you. Beside your little friend is still alive." She said to him in a harsh tone. "But yet, you still like me?" He said a smart remark to her. All three of them just look at him "Just go pick her up. We got her a safehouse in town. And I.Q is the one who manage to get Miss Chambers and her friends out. Quite frankly they was all knocked out by the blast. In techneal term, she M.I.A but she is here. Now go get her." The director said

Sick left the office and jump into his car. Tacking off like a madman and begin to speed out of the parking lot. Pulling up to the safehouse. Turning off the car and walk toward the step. Pulling out the key and unlock the door. He's the only one that have all the key's to every safehouse around town. Looking around and hearing someone in the shower. "Yo it's Si-" Before he can finsih what he was going to say. He was already thrown to the ground with a pistol to the back of his head. "Really?" He said outloud. Yana walk out of the bathroom with her cloths on and smile. "So I didn't do it."

Sick twitch his head to the side quickly then flip the person that was on him into the ground and point his pistol to the person head. The person that he flip off his back was light and have boobs. "Rebecca???? "Having a confuse look on his face before he got hit in the jaw by her free hand. Standing back up and rub his jaw lightly. "You know that hurt and want to go out on a date then??"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:54 pm
krazysick614

Rebecca paced back and forth like animal at the zoo. She remembers waking up in a cell as her "Friends" were being detained. She threatened I.Q that if they killed anyone of her Lickers she would kill them all and show no mercy. I.W contained Rebecca because they wanted her blood from the virus she was affected with but she would punch anyone that got near her. Worse part about being locked up was that they were saying it was her fault the mission was a failure. She only rolled her eyes till she was finally released. Christ Redfield saved her as he caught wind she was being locked up.

Took awhile before Rebecca was allowed to have her gun back. She was glad Chris didn't ask her what happened or how she ended up with a virus in her system but she would have told him even if he didn't ask. She saw curiosity in her eyes. Knowing that Rebecca was a target because of what she was and finding that someone tried to kill her Chris couldn't have that so once again she was back at Captain Sick group. Rebecca contacted Yana and explained what happned to her.

Now she was here a few months later in a safe house as Yana was in charge of guarding her. Yana was on the phone and she figured she was calling Sick. She rolled her eyes as her Lickers were sleeping in her room. Hearing a car pull up as Yana was typing on her computer, Rebecca signal that someone was here. Yana turned on the shower and Rebecca hid behind the door. As the door opened Rebecca grabbed the intruder and flipped him on the ground with a pistol pointed at him. Rebecca felt the intruders reaction as she was now looking at him. It was sick. At his comment about going on a date, she punched him in the face and got to her feet.

"You are impossible. How the hell could you think about dating when I'm covering your a**. I'm taking a fall for what happened back at the laboratory. How many people knew about the mission because apparently someone tipped them off. That whole thing was a trap from the beginning." Rebecca's mind kept running back to Billy. She walked over to the table at sat down as Axel was at herside. She wasn't sure how he was loyal to her because Axel always stuck by her side. Prehaps it was because she had him since he was a baby and he acted just like a dog.

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:24 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Sick look at her as if his feeling was hurt. Thinking to himself as what he should say Look I'm sorry alright. I'm just trying to lighten up the mood here. Can't say hi to me? Or be like long time no see Sick Instead it came out like this. "You could say no. I don't want to go out on a date with you. I'm already with someone. And that person is so and so." He said But he manage to listen what she had to say to him. "In my defense, I'm already tacking the fall with you and the whole dam team." He said to her. In a calm tone but slightly ticked off tone. In which he should of picked his words better. Do you know how much paper work I had to do? Alot and I was on desk duty for a while also. Beside Everyone else in the team get to do fun stuff. But what do I get? Massive paperwork. Everyone is breathing down my neck also.Wait what you think someone tipped them off. I can't wait till I get my hands on I.Q but her boobs are nice and.. Ok I need to stop this.

"But covering my a** is a joke. Hell I don't know what all happen with you and the rest of the team in that mansion. Only thing I know I ran into someone and got a needle stuck in my neck. Don't know how much that person needed but still..." Letting her finishing up then walk around for a bit. "Yeah it was a trap. Did we know about it at that time..... Nope, it was suppose to be an easy job but things went to hell. And it happen to me the last time when I got a call like this." He said throwing his hands up then place it back to this side. Should I be explaining this to her. It be Yana first time hearing it beside what I put down on the report.Yeah but it was awesome, Alot of bloods and zombie like we was in a movie. And people dying. Yeah fun time. Dummy do you know what you just said? And no we wasn't in the movie. We was there... Wait I get it now. Sick do you think she had a connection to this.Oh her, she can't be, she let us touch her boobs and give her a kiss.Alright I'm done with you stuiped

He sigh lightly. "First let's put the team back together. Then we can figure out this mess later." He said and look at Rebecca, "And since we're" pointing at Yuna also, "Babysitting you. You get to come along for the ride." He said as he pulled out his phone and begin to text the rest of the team to an offsite safehouse location. Walking out first "Come on, we don't have all day." He said to them. Starting up the car then drive to the offsite location.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:26 am
krazysick614

"Then you obviously must suck if that's your second time getting your blood taking. If the job was so easy than why call me?" Axel kept close to Rebecca as she ranted and was furious about what happened. "Like hell you are taking the fall. You got it easy at least you didn't get locked up in a jail cell like a caged animal." Rebecca resisted the urge to punch Sick again.

"I'm not part of your team. Like hell I'm going with you." Rebecca sat back down on the couch she previously was sitting on before she got up. "Babysitting please. You can just go than." Yana wasn't too pleased on hearing this as she crossed her arms. "Rebecca you know we have to protect you."

Meanwhile somewhere in a hidden base, Rebecca started pulling on the shackles she was bound by. The cold wall against her back made her cold as she glared at the female before her. "Come now Rebecca don't give those look. It would be a shame if something happened to your Lickers." Rebecca wanted to give her a piece of her mind but remained silence. "That's a good girl. Don't worry we will take good care of your team that we are keeping watch on. Don't you say your clone did an excellent job at acting like you." Rebecca glared at her as she yanked on the shackles again. Rebecca wasn't stupid, she wasn't the mastermind of this whole plot. "What do you want with Sick?"

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas