Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]This Thing Called Parents [Sidron/Amy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:43 pm
"Alright." After, that was fine. He merely suggested to give her a bit more time to gather her nerves but she seemed determined to face this situation hesdad on. She was starting to come out of her shell more in public and that made him smile internally.

"Its at the base of the mountain so you won't have to do any climbing." Holding her hand he began to lead the way towards home. The distant mountain coming into a clearer view as they approached. It wasn't long until they came to the mouth of a large cave. What looked like a small house off to the side of the cave seemed uneventful and empty.

Sidron passed the house, heading for the cave. Lit torches lined the rocky walls so it wasn't completly dark. He turned to Amy. "They are pro-" Before he could finish his sentence a loud screech rang through the air. One minute Sidron was standing there, the next he was laying flat on his back. A slightly smaller, dark figure on top of him. A long tail lashing as wings flared. Looking closer one would see the same dark skin and dark green hair only streaked with a line of silver.

"Mother wait!" He put up his hands but couldn't avoid the punch to the face that came from the female dragon.

Standing the female looked down at her son. "You're slow. That city has made you soft I told your father..."

"Told me what my love?" A male dragon just a bit taller than Sidron appeared from the cave. Orange eyes, black skin and firey red hair.

She spat at the male's foot. Giving him a deathly glare. "You know. Don't you play stupid with me, Jerai." She stuck a clawed finger in his face which was quickly pushed aside.

"Calm down Freviana. It seems our son has brought us a guest." He glanced towards Amy. Freviana spun around, looking the ghoul up and down.

Sidron was still flat on his back. "Nice to see you too..." He weezed.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:12 pm
Amy wasn't sure what to expect when climbing up the mountain. She was thankful she had on her boots for once, even if they didn't have to climb or anything. She squeezed his hand lightly while they walked, breathing in the fresh clean air. Being around all the vegetation and nature really made her feel more comfortable. She missed being surrounded by nature a lot, which is why her dorm is full of plants. "You live up here? Did you play around in the forest a lot when you were younger? Oooh! Look at all these trees! It's so relaxing!"

When they made it to the base of the mountain, Amy tilted her head at the house, about to ask when she saw Sid knocked to the ground by some unknown woman that looked exactly like him. "U-ummmn excuse me..." She winced when the woman, now known as Sid's mother, called him slow before she punched him in the face. Owwwwww...She heard about Freviana, but she didn't know she would be so....Like her own mother...

Another figure approached and she already knew he was Sids father just because of the eyes and calm demeanor that was so like his sons it made her smile. She jumped and blinked when the dragoness turned her attention towards her now instead of her son, looking her up and down. Her vines curled around her waist, barely containing their shaking. Jack this was happening now wasn't it? She took a deep breath, waving.

"H-Hello~ I'm Amy. Sidron has told me all about you. It's nice to finally meet you both~"

Oh may Jack have mercy on her poor plant soul.....

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:26 pm
While his parents were distracted with Amy for a second, Sidron climbed to his feet. Dusting off his clothing and rubbing the spot where his mother had punched him. Luckily his skin was dark so any bruise wouldn't show too much.

Freviana approached Amy, squinting silver eyes as she got in really, really close. Almost nose to nose before she began to circle around the ghoul. The tip of her tail twitching back and forth. "A plant?" She tilted her head slightly, glancing at Sidron then back to her mate. "Old Leather Hyde will enjoy this." A wry grin pulled her dark lips tight over sharp fangs.

His father sighed, rubbing his forehead for just a moment. "Please excuse my mate, Amy. She lacks much in formalities and etiquette." The comment garnered him another deathly glare but Jerai merely ignored it. Clasping Sidron on the shoulder with a large hand. "Come, Leather Hyde wants to see you." He squeezed his son's shoulder before releasing his grip. "Would you like to see a full sized dragon, Amy?"

Sidron passed a glance between his father.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:44 pm
She wasn't going to lie and say she wasn't intimidated, but at the same time, Sid's mother was like her own, only so formal that her insults seemed like comments. So when the older dragon got close, Amy held her ground despite the way her vines were shaking, allowing her person to be assessed. She even managed not to take offense when she said "a plant" like it was something funny.

But who was old leather hide? Maybe they were an elder of sorts? Amy was brought out of her thoughts when Jerai asked if she wanted to see a dragon. Did she?! Jack yes she did! Amy quickly walked up to the two, a bright smile on her face. "Yes please if you don't mind?" She looked to his mother since she was so used to doing it at home. "My mother is just like miss Freviana, I take no offense. Is your clan matriarchical too?"

That would be awesome if it was, then it would be just like hers~

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:55 pm
Well, at least she hadn't been phased much by the spectacle. For that Sidron was relieved. Though the way his mother's 'plant' comment came off made him grit his teeth just lightly. She was amused by Amy but not in a good way, he could tell.

"No it is not." Jerai replied to her question. "Our females are fierce but they are not leaders."

"Yes, such great leaders you are indeed." Freviana crossed her arms over her chest with a huff. Turning to head back into the cave, her wings pulled tight against her back, tail lashing back and forth.

"Come, let us go before Old Leather Hyde gets impatient. He may be old but he's still quite spirited when he wants to be." He grinned before turning to follow his mate into the cave.

Placing a hand at the small of Amy's back, Sidron gave her a little nudge towards the dimly lit cave. "Don't worry about Old Leather Hyde. He's harmless for the most part."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:09 pm
Intresting...With the way Freviana acted, one would think she was leader of their clan. Amy nodded and tilted her head. "That is very intresting...Is old leather hide your patriarch then?" Like how mother tree was their matriarch...if so, then Sid's society was the direct opposite of hers, which might throw her off a bit. Amy felt herself being nudged forward and she swallowed, one of her vines curling itself around his arm this time shoe they walked.

"I hope so....." Her voice was starting to sound a bit shaky, but she could do this!

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:22 pm
Jerai glanced over his shoulder at the pair. "Something like that. He's the eldest of our clan still alive, but he's old and forgetful so I deal with most clan business in his stead."

The dragoness huffed from in front of them. "It should be me running things. I am his blood, not you Jerai." With a flap of her wings Freviana took flight, circling around the group until she took off further into the cave.

The older dragon just shook his head. "But I am just a liaison between Old Leather Hyde and business. As Freviana mentioned I am not of his blood, but she would never be allowed to lead the clan. Sidron will take his place once the old dragon has passed. Its why his birth was so celebrated." He chuckled to himself. "The first male born in over a century. Of course, Freviana did not make it easy for would be mates. So that did delay things a bit."

Sidron clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. His tail flicking in mild agitation as his father spoke. Jerai was talking way too much about things, like an old nurse maid. He just couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Soon the cave opened up into an even larger cave. It was obvious that creeple lived there. Houses built into the cave walls and ceilings. But it seemed a bit empty. Jerai continued to lead them past the living space through another tunnel and into yet another large cave. "Ah. We are here." The cave was quite unassuming. In fact, it looked to be completely empty. "Old Leather Hyde!"

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:49 pm
oh well she would avoid asking this subject in the future since it seemed to upset his mom, something she wanted to avoid at all costs. When they made it to the inside of the cave, Amy was a bit surprised. "Is everyone out or?" She really didn't understand why it felt so empty in a place that should have something more to it. Amy was expected to go live with her mate of choice once she graduated since her parents were so sure she wouldn't pick a male plant to share her genetics with. If she was being honnest, her parents weren't even expecting granndseeds which made her a bit sad.

But.....That was something she could reflect on as she got closer to graduating. She jumped slightly when Sid's father yelled for the old dragon, blinking.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:58 pm
Sidron put a hand on her shoulder as she jumped. Giving her a slightly reassuring smile. "They are just out. Once it starts to get dark they'll all come back."

At Jerai's call the ground began to shake. As if the walls were to come down around them. What looked like a huge pile of rocks shifted and moved. Only it wasn't a pile of rocks. It was a very large dragon that took up the majority of the cave. Its tail thumped against the ground as it continued to shift. A loud groan coming from the beast as it lifted its head for a second before dropping right in front of Jerai. A hot gust of wind coming from it's nostrils.

"Mmmmm...Jerai." A heavy sniff then as the old dragon scented the others with the younger dragon. "And Sidron too oh...you have returned." Another sniff, the dragons head shifting a bit so that he could get a good scent off of Amy. "You brought me a vegetable? Sidron I do not eat vegetables you know that." The old dragon's eyes opened for a moment, revealing milky white orbs. Obviously blind. It's scaly hyde was cracked and scarred.

Sidron furrowed his brows, glancing at Amy before clearing his throat. "No, not a vegetable Old Leather Hyde..."

"Then what is it then?!" The dragon stomped it's feet, its voice echoing through the cave with impatience. "I cannot see the damn thing boy what is it?"

Sighing, he nudged Amy forward a bit. "Her name is Amy, grandfather."

"AMY?! OH HO." The old dragon was amused as he flopped his tail around. "A SHE NO LESS." He settled down into his spot again before nudging the young dragon with his snout. "Snipping a bud from it's stem early I see. I am assured Freviana is quite amused."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:29 pm
Amy's eyes widened at the sight of the old dragon waking up, wishing she could touch the leathery skin. Her hair blew back when the hot gust of wind blew, she blew her now frazzled bangs up out of her face, blinking twice at the fact that she smelled like a vegetable. That's twice now....Isn't she a flower and not a vegetable? Instead of getting insulted, Amy simply covered her mouth to stifle the giggle that came forth. This old dragon seemed like he would be a hoot if she got the chance to converse with him.

She awkwardly shuffled forward, about to wave when she remembered that the old dragon was blind. "Hello~" She tilted her head next. "I'm sorry but, what do you mean by snipping a bud from its stem early? If I were a bud Id still be with my parents right now...I'm a full grown flower..."

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:37 pm
The old dragon chortled. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"That is why she asked, Old Leather Hyde." Sidron rolled his eyes lightly. Not that his grandfather could see.

"Quiet boy." Old Leather Hyde moved his head closer to Amy, giving her another sniff. It was light but strong enough to possibly topple her forward. "Mmmmmmm....I have smelt your kind before. Lovely. Deadly. But you are no full grown flower. Yet." He turned his head slightly towards Sidron. "Dragons live a long time but flowers do not. While Sidron may be young by dragon standards he is still much older than most children of this world." The old dragon tilted his head to the side slightly as he lay it upon the ground. Eyes slipping closed momentarily.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:25 pm
Huh? She did want to know since shes never heard of the metaphor at all. If she could take a guess...Amy's gaze drifted for a second, and she blushed, shaking her head just as Old Leather Hyde gave her another sniff, hair blowing back. Her eyes widened and her fascination grew. "You've met one of my kind before?! When? No flower from my village has ever talked about meeting a dragon such as you...Unless...H-Have you met our Mother Tree? She's quite old with many stories to tell." She hopped Sidron would take her to visit more often, she liked Old Leather Hyde.

At the mention of the short lifespan of her kind Amy snorted and rolled her eyes. "Some of us do and can live for a long time Mr. Hyde. Mother Tree is one such example. Some say that only certain plants are granted a longer life span if they can reach through mother's roots without getting lost." Amy's eyes glazed over and she smiled. "Mother Tree is said to have a more...Humanoid form at the base of her roots that sleeps until one of us is able to reach her to receive our gift. I think she was a black rose if I'm not mistaken..."

She looked to Sidron with a slight mischievous grin. "Older hummmn?" She stored that bit of info away for whenever they had any alone time. He probably has some things to say for one that's so old.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:26 pm
Old Leather Hyde smacked his lips, eyes still closed. "Mmmmmmmm....I am not sure of this Mother Tree you speak of. But I have met many a flower creature in my time. It is possible that I have met one of your own a very long time ago. But the creature I met probably no longer lives as it was before I came to stay in this mountain." His speech had slowed down a bit. Hinting that perhaps he was beginning to fall asleep once more.

Though he did laugh at her calling him 'Mr. Hyde'. "No one calls me mister little flower. Old Leather Hyde is my name!" He gave one last rumble before shifting his large body. Small rocks rolling down the walls of the cave. And then snoring.

Sidron and Jerai exchanged glances momentarily. "I think he's fallen asleep in the middle of a conversation."

"Seems so. Though not unexpected, he is old. He can't even maintain his humanoid form any longer." Jerai stepped forward, placing a hand on the old dragon's snout. "It upsets your grandmother and mother but it cannot be helped. He is old and has lived a very long life."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:51 pm
Interesting...She would definitely like to visit mr Hyde again one day. She walked up to Jerai, smiling. "I bet he's had some stores to tell...Thank you..." She gave the old dragon one last smile before walking back to Sidron. "So then Old Leather Hyde is kind of like Old mother tree?" She sounded a bit surprised at that but she was very intrigued. "Do I get to meet your grandmother next?"

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:09 pm
Sidron scratched his cheek. "I guess. I don't know much about your Mother Tree so I can't really make a comparison. All I know is Old Leather Hyde is a first generation dragon. There are only a few still in existence and he is one of the last alive." He glanced back at the sleeping dragon, a small frown on his lips.

At her next question Sidron glanced to his father.

Jerai folded his arms over his chest. "I believe she is out with the rest of the clan currently and won't be back till late."

Viva Viola

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces