Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life of (AJ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:16 am
8:20HM Communal Kitchen

"Ah, a bit of a pot luck! I'm game, it's an adventurous kind of day!" He began to pull a few gold coins out of his purse, when the pair of large eyes caught and held his attention. He stared at the talking tail for a moment, and then let out a hesitant laugh.

"You seem to be a fan of my work. I am honored, my friend." He considered patting the tail, but thought better of it - it was still a part of the boil in front of him, wasn't it? Bastion did not want to cross any lines.

"What say we try.. one of these lovely red cakes, and a Jack O'Lantern tart. I do hope the tart suits me; I'm such a fan of tarts."

Meegane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:41 pm

"Gold coins! Are you a dragon as well? You have horns! Let's be friends....with me?" The red eyes twinkled brightly emotion_kirakira in great expectation, chirped like an child. It didn't notice how unusual a talking tail was in the school and it continued to talk with its new friend. "Ohhh you make shinies! If your friend ask you to make shiny for him, will you?"

It almost felt like a curious scareling asking million questions, but the boil attached seemed to be accustomed to it. "This red cake and that tart.....here you are." AJ smirked at Bastion, "Oh really? Hope they won't bite you back. They do look friendly enough, aren't they?" He raised his arm to view the said tart through the plastic layer in close distance. He stared at the coins in the horseman and wondered if there was any exchange shop in the town.

Nio Love

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:12 pm

"I am no dragon, my friend, but a horseman of the Death Clan! I suppose this is not the kind of payment you tend to use in this town, hm.. well, I assure you they are real gold, so their value must be worth something, no matter where they go. I apologize for the inconvenience, if I have made any!"

He placed the tart in his pocket for later, and unwrapped the red cake there and then. "Looks can be deceiving." He murmured with amusement, as he took a bite of the cake. He'd been lucky - there was nothing biting him back, and the flavor was a sweet, tangy chocolate laced with blood. His favorite!

"Ah, blood chocolate. Luck is in my favor today!"

Meegane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:53 pm
Maybe around 9:30 in the morning

In all intensive purposes, Maple was heading to the creepeteria for her breakfast when she took a weird detour. It had worried her a bit with taking a path not usually taken but in the end maybe it turned out to be a good thing when something caught her eye.

AJ and a table of sweets. "How... how d-did you m-manage s-so m-much?" This was of course without her usual blush in the presence of the monster that she always sported whenever around him. But, she was at least managing conversation. Progress?

meegane

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:39 pm

"Oh......" It sounded disappointed. "BUT you called me A FRIEND!" The head wiggled. "We're friends now, right? What do the friends in your clan do?" It asked, thinking maybe they should hang out more like friends. "Gold? I watched from skellyvision that the fake gold won't dent on a bite test, can I try it?" It opened its jaw, showing rows of sharp teeth.

AJ chuckled, pondered if the gentleman would mind head's pestering. After all, they were called Troublemakers in their home town. "Oh a horseman. I never get a chance to talk to one. What does your clan good at?" Besides the war that he was dragged into, and turned into a war clan horseman temporarily.

"Great, you luck man. Any comments?" He asked. "Red is my favourite color by the way." Was it a hint for safe choice or anything? No one knows.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:37 am

"Hey Maple, soon will be Halloween, are you gonna join the Party?" The silver haired boil gave the ghoul the brightest but softest grin among those he gave other customers. "This?" AJ laughed briskly, "I don't know how I managed that? I just - looked at the recipes and bake? When I finished, I realized I made too much hahaha." He didn't seem to care or worry about it.

He looked at the witch, "Bother to pick some you like and tell me what you think about it?" It was without jokes as she was Maple, his best friend. Head was behaving as well, simply said: "Maple, who's red like an apple."

chirigami

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:26 am

Maple blushed further, both from the comment about the state of her cheeks (thanks Head) as well as AJ pointing out the upcoming celebrations. "Aa, y-yes... it i-is..." she began plaining with a strand of her hair and kept her eyes firmly planted on the plethora of goodies. "I'm h-hoping t-to... my aunt.. w-wanted m-me to v-visit b-but I'm.. pr-probably g-going to g-go after the h-holiday..." No need to rush, she would probably tell her aunt now that she had that sort of excuse thought up.

"It-it's r-really amazing you were a-able to m-make all of th-this.." There was a little bit of envy there, the usual sort that came with not being able to have such a talent. He passed it off as it was nothing, but really what could she expect from her friend? He just seemed the sort to be able to do something like this. The witch shook her head slightly and looked at the table again, "a-alright."

As she had already had a few of his spookies, Maple pulled aside one of the little bags of tarts and one of the cupcakes. Then proceeded to fish out her little seed purse from her skirt pocket. "T-two s-seeds, right?"

meegane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:32 am

"Ah, yes. We are friends! I - " That question had him stumped, because Bastion did not have many friends. He, the runt of the litter, had always been left behind. "I suppose we discuss the simple things, as we are doing. A good conversation is it's own reward!"

He placed one of the gold coins he was paying with, in the tailhead's mouth.

"Our clan is well versed in many fine arts, but some of us are skilled with crafting and imbuing gems and quality minerals. Ah, we make pretty things." He thought perhaps a simpler explanation would help.

As for the cake.. "My compliments to the chef. And red is a fine color to call your favorite! Mine is black, but, ah, perhaps I am a bit biased."

meegane

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:23 am

"Oh is that so?" He took a seat and pulled a chair for the witch to sit next to him. "A family visit, not a bad idea. Can I come with you? I never visit a witch before." It wasn't clear if it was simply a joke when his smile was always that playful. "What're you gonna dress as, Maple?" He leaned against her casually, close enough she would sniff the sweet scent in every single breathe.

His head rested on her little shoulder and she would feel the shaking of his laugh delivered to her side. The long extention of his red hair would brush against her neck while it dropped. "Yup, thanks to Miss Xiu, I discovered one thing I am better at." He said, didn't mention who he compared himself to in his words. "I heard that you're interested in potion making, my little witch. Are you gonna head towards that specialization?" He called her nickname only for her.

He wrapped her hand with him and pushed back, "Nah, you're a friend. You can have that for free anytime you want." He rolled his eyes to look at her. "Or else, you can bake me some spookies in return, like those little broom ones you made in Xmas class."

chirigami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:41 am

The assurance cheered the tail head, it turned to AJ momentarily. "AJ, what's horseman?" Then it quickly snapped back to Bastion. "Do you have a horse tail then? Can it talk? Can I be friends with your tail as well?" It asked and mumbled low to itself: "Is it too much to ask for?"

The coin, however, slipped smoothly down its throat, with a gulping sound, it was gone. "Ah? What do you just gave me? Food? Anyway, I think we're going the right thing as friends, your clan would approve of our friendship." Dwa the tail head was unaware of the coin.

AJ burst into laughter at the antic of it, "Oh - excuse me - I see, I guess your clan would be loved by dragons." He joked. "Thanks, I'm proud about it. Mhmm, I can see that." He looked at the fine black frabric the horseman was wearing. He was the salescreepson of a boutique for a while and he would pay attention to what creeple wear as a career quirk.

Nio Love

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:06 am

Bastion watched a perfectly good gold coin go down a the gullet of a tail and wondered where exactly he'd gone wrong in life.

"Ah. Yes. Well. I regret to inform that I do not own a tail! However, if I did, I can assure you it would be most grateful for your friendship." He laughed and finished up his cake, licking his fingers with delight. "Most refreshing. Thank you for the pick me up, friends. I should be headed back now, but this has been quite a pleasant experience. I bid you good luck on your future sales! You deserve it!"

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:33 am

The surprised stare of Bastion was returned with an innocent blink, it wasn't very disappointed not to have a tail friend because the horseman seemed to be a bonus already. "Hope I can have a chance to see you again, mister. You're very nice, thank you." The boil replied.

"Bye bye friend, remember to come back to find me sometimes or text me." The head purred at, sad that the time they had was that short.

Nio Love
Wrap up! Thank you <3

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items