Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life of (Mellow Marsh) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:26 am
3:00pm [ Forest Lake]

While the two boils talked, a tiny figure had started to crawl towards the water. She kept herself low to the ground, nearly belly crawling her way along. She didn't even seem to notice the pair of them, as her droopy eyes were focused on the water itself. Once she got closer, the reached out a tiny hand and dipped dainty black claws into the water -

"TOO COLD!" She shrieked, loudly, and scrambled to her feet.

Then she took off like a shot, and disappeared back towards the school.

Quote:

Helmut is a Y2 Arctic Wendigo. She is 5'0" and has tiny baby antlers peeking out from fluffy white hair. She also dresses like a hobo, with lots of thick layers, and patches. Lately she has not been wearing the skull helmet though.

meegane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:26 pm
Torsten shook his head. "No...fighting isn't a wise move at this point in time. Though, later...I might take you up for a spar or two if you were willing." He turned in Mellow's arms to lean into the ponies chest. Keeping Mellows arms around his obi belted waist Torsten let his tail slowly curl around the other boil. Smiling at Lure now that he was calmer he inclined his head.

"I applaud you for the scare, my name's Torsten. What's yours?" he wasn't giving his full like normal because of the scare. He was being civil...that was it.

Meegane

iStoleYurVamps

OOC
Torsten is a short lighting dragon. He's going to start seeking out other Dragons in the school soon...he likes naps...and really starting to like Mellow. Journal.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:15 pm
3PM: Forest Lake

Lure rolled back onto their belly, tail continuing to flick back and forth. "I would scare humans but-" The looked around. "There are not any. I checked." They had come to Amity to learn and scare and not a single human was here to practice on it was very confusing.

"And I am called Lure by some. Other things by others, Many things by many. Lure is good for here though." Stretching out, the cat yawned standing up.
"But if you don't want to fight right now then this is boring. Talks are boring. The school is boring." A sad growl left them.
"I am going to find not boring things now. Wander well Torsten and companion."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:31 pm
3PM: Forest Lake

Mellow who was in the stalemate when he was distracted by some screeches that he folded his ears. Since he could only see a back, he couldn't make sure if there was a creature or a student. Mellow stared at the widely spread antlers and thought it was cool if he had a pair. He zoomed back onto Torsten however, when he protected him in full mode.

It felt awkward to be protected, his mighty pony pride was agitated on the other hand. He doubted that his cowardliness would make him stronger but he was scared. The lemon eyes stared at Lure, who gave their name and antics were a big humiliation. They talked, scared and left, that was very rude of him, Mellow frowned at the student and judged.

The "Torsten and companion" irritated the equine, with a deadly flat tone, he correct him. "It's Mellow." He hated not being on the same level as the dragon, Amityville was his sanctuary from his mother and home but it seemed he didn't want to stay there forever anymore. Because of Torsten.

Enoh Love
Let's have rp between these two later, shall we? biggrin

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

iStoleYurVamps
Wrap up for you?

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50