Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day In The Life Of (Malik) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:27 am
[9:00 AM - Outside Demon Dorms]

"I'll have to pass on the third eye as well," Brenley said, turning from the horseman to the newly-arrived reaper. He liked experiments as much as the next person, but he had a feeling his were far less showy than the sorts that these two enjoyed. He began to edge away.

OpticPeach
iStoleYurVamps
Eight
Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:26 am
9:00 AM - Outside Demon Dorms

Well darn, that was too bad. "I'm sure a third eye would be a boon but suit yourselves." The mare shrugged. Her attention drawn not to the boil who was pretty much falling all over himself while joining the little group.

Her grin only growing as he seemed pretty excited about the prospect of experimentation. "Yes I did. But I am afraid my friend that these friends do not wish to partake in such endeavors. A pity. I could greatly improve their lives if they would just allow me to." She sighed, disheartened. Laying her cheek against the branch as she watched them down below.

OpticPeach

Eight

Smerdle

iStoleYurVamps

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:55 pm
9:00 AM - Outside Demon Dorms

The reaper immediately deflated.

"Aw. I just wanted to see what was going on." The reaper kept leaning forward, held up by only the counter weight of their familiar's grip.
".....What about another set of arms? Could you do that?" More helping hands could never be a harm. Right? Eyes just were for seeing, hands did lots of things!

Yayoi
OpticPeach
Eight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:25 am
This whole situation was getting a bit odd. He wasn't exactly sure what to think of all of these strange ghouls and boils gathered. He was very much against any sort of experimenting on him, but they really wanted to do that. Maybe he could just....well do what the other reaper boil was doing and back away. Though he didn't really have a place to go.

"I like my arms how they are, and so does Sir Reginald. No altering please."

Yayoi

iStoleYurVamps

Smerdle

Eight

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:25 am
Somehow still magically 9:00 AM - Outside Demon Dorms

Was it just his imagination, or were there a number of people uncomfortably crowding outside of the demon dorms that night? (Uncomfortable numbers for Gabby would be any number above 1, or 0. It might as well have been prom all over again.)

He was just passing it by to get to the undead dorms, but when he realized that there was even the slightest possibility he would get into a conversation with multiple people, Gabby turned immediately see through and passed through them instead. It was entirely rude, and intentionally so. No one would want to talk to him then.

Victory was his.

OpticPeach
2lazy to quote everyone so I just say Malik's the one he just phased through yw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:35 am
Malik had just been minding his own business when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Sir Reginald hissed at whatever it was, right as a strange ghost passed through him. It was an uncomfortable feeling and incredibly rude if he had any say so on the matter. One shouldn't just pass through someone like that! What in Jack's name was his problem?

"H-hey you can't just pass through me like that! I-it's rude and reeeeally uncomfortable," Malik said, turning to look at the ghost....dragon....boil thing. At least that's what he looked like anyway.

Nio Love
How rude.

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:41 am
Gabby did not like that tone of voice.

Despite not wanting to interact with anyone, he felt compelled to turn around and re-solidify, standing his ground in front of Malik.

"And what are you going to do about it, darling." Gabby growled out, showing perhaps a little too much fang to be up to any good. Was he checking the boil out? No, of course not, that's absurd. Clearly he was just assessing his fashion sense. As if.

OpticPeach

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:52 am
"Oh I uh...well you see...here talk to Sir Reginald." Malik the coward, bravely offering his mew up to the scary ghost dragon. Was this what his life had come to? This was not really a great way to make friends. The urge to inch away form everything grew stronger still as he panicked. The mew he had offered up simply stared unblinking at Gabby, it's fat little paws wiggling in an attempt to get closer to the boil.

Nio Love

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:01 am
The boil held up a minipet to fight his battles for him. An adorable little fluffball of a minipet. Gabby snorted, fought the urge to go and pet it, and waved them all off with a casual flip of his hand.

"I didn't think so." He chuckled out, turning to walk away. He'd learned nothing that day, and his heart did not grow any particular larger sizes. No, Gabby was still Gabby, and that was still terrible.

"Maybe next time, you can fight your own battles, instead of using your minipet. Give me a call then."

OpticPeach
JK EDITING FOR MORE PLAYTIME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:12 am
[9:00am - Outside Demon Dorms]

The dorms seemed a bit more livelier than usual today, which the ghoul had chalked up to the excitement surrounding the upcoming festivities.

She would be quickly proven wrong, as she eyed the horseman suspiciously. Every now and then they would make an appearance at Amityville, thus not warranting any surprise, but given the numerous incidents surrounding the horsemen she would rather be careful around them.

Especially since there were some new faces here, she noticed, who probably didn't know any better.

lazy to tag everybody but senpai is watching
Edel is a frost demon alumni |Da

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:59 pm
"Oh well I would have to have your number to give you a call," Malik stated, tilting his head as he completely missed what Gabby was trying to say. "But did you not like Sir Reginald? He's gotten a bit more round lately I know, but he's fun to pet. Unless that's not what you wanted." Malik hesitantly moved closer to the boil, holding out his small mew friend even more. Maybe the boil was shy like him. Or maybe he really didn't want to deal with him. He supposed he'd find out one way or another if he kept pushing his luck.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:29 pm
Gabby could literally hear the whoosh going right over Malik's head.

He switched his glare from the boil, to the minipet, several times, before shaking his head no. "I don't do pets." He muttered, rolling his eyes with disdain. "Neither the mini, nor the action." The damn thing was too cute, staring at him with those big eyes, and Gabby started to fidget. "Get that thing out of my face." He demanded/pleaded.

OpticPeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:03 am
"But why? Sir Reginald seems to like you, right Sir Reginald?" Malik spoke to the mew, holding him out to Gabby more. The mew stared more, its paw reaching out and touching Gabby's nose. The start of a beautiful friendship between minipet and ghost dragon. At least Malik hoped so. If not there was going to be a very angry mew and a potentially scratched up ghost.

Nio Love
I have no idea what Malik and this cat are doing la la la

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:59 am
The minipet was not being taken away, and Gabby was starting to cringe his face as he fought the urge to do something even remotely affectionate to it. "How would you even.. know.. if it liked someone. It is a ball of flesh and fur with eyes and teeth. It doesn't even - " It patted Gabby's nose, and he made an indistinct sound.

After a quick angry mutter, he caved, and reached a tentative hand up to pet it's head. He resigned his acceptance with a sighed out word. "Acceptable."

OpticPeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:39 pm
Some random time - Outside the dorms

Torsten walked around the dorms, curious about the others there. He smiled seeing Gabby again. "Gabriel! Its good to see you---" he trailed off at the sight of the sheer magnificent male next to him. "Are you a earth dragon?!?" He seemed to be thrumming with excitement. The small dragon came to step next to Gabby, Lok popping up out of his Kimono top. "ACK LOK!!!"

OpticPeach
Look this meeting is happening...

Nio Love
HI GABBY

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items