Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone
This guild has come back to life! Wow! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:03 pm
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614
Ok in which timeframe like re 3 or six

We'll if it's like an apocalypse then possibly after six. The outbreak could be an isolated event, like what happened in China. Perhaps an isolated city and those within it have to survive until more resources come? I'll do some research on a good city for this

Perhaps aftermath of RE6 with the Lanshiang outbreak (specifically Tatchi)? The infectious fog could have only gotten so far but with so many people infected plus the missile strike i'm sure it's chaos. So i'm sure there are survivors there in need of help from the BSAA.

And since Lanshiang is fictional we can make up anything we need really to fit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:36 pm
Bionic Pikachu
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614

We'll if it's like an apocalypse then possibly after six. The outbreak could be an isolated event, like what happened in China. Perhaps an isolated city and those within it have to survive until more resources come? I'll do some research on a good city for this

Perhaps aftermath of RE6 with the Lanshiang outbreak (specifically Tatchi)? The infectious fog could have only gotten so far but with so many people infected plus the missile strike i'm sure it's chaos. So i'm sure there are survivors there in need of help from the BSAA.

Ok i make another person for it  

krazysick614

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:24 pm
krazysick614
Bionic Pikachu
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614

I'm down for that. I might make another profile not sure. Still love rebecca xD but i might.and sorry haven't replied ill do that i just been lazy xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:09 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00
krazysick614
Bionic Pikachu
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614

I'm down for that. I might make another profile not sure. Still love rebecca xD but i might.and sorry haven't replied ill do that i just been lazy xD

Honestly I don't care much about profiles right now. The guild is practically dead. So it's not a big deal right now. If youve an OC do make sure you know the basics of your character and can stick to them. Also provide real life images of the actor (or whomever) for your character. I would prefer it if it were an actor of some sort so you're not just stealing a person's selfie off the internet. Provide a name of who it is too in ooc... Just so I know for reference.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:34 pm
Bionic Pikachu
00Rebecca_Chambers00
krazysick614
Bionic Pikachu
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614

Honestly I don't care much about profiles right now. The guild is practically dead. So it's not a big deal right now. If youve an OC do make sure you know the basics of your character and can stick to them. Also provide real life images of the actor (or whomever) for your character. I would prefer it if it were an actor of some sort so you're not just stealing a person's selfie off the internet. Provide a name of who it is too in ooc... Just so I know for reference.

Ok just start it up whenever you have time and don't sortie about the other to, we get to it when we can lol smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:26 pm
Bionic Pikachu
00Rebecca_Chambers00
krazysick614
Bionic Pikachu
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614

Just let me know lol  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:47 am
krazysick614

Hey I replied a while ago. Just waiting on you.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:19 pm
I've been inactive for so long I forgot where I left off. How and where can I join in again?  

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

krazysick614

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:31 am
Mason Clark - BHFD
/quote]

just start an rp and make it open buddy

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone