Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day In The Life Of Anika Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:40 pm
[Halloween town]

"You are hard to ignore when you keep popping up like a bad rash." He groaned a bit as she elbowed him, taking a side step to gain some distance.

Her reaction was quite curious and the befuddled look on Titus' face told the story of how he was trying to work it out in his mind. He could be dumb at times but this ghoul... "I'm guessing you haven't been burdened with an overabundance of schooling by this point in your life."

When she refused the pastries he shrugged. "Your loss." He tilted the plate and dumped what was left on the ground. The little squares of confectionery squealed the whole way down and began to crawl to safety once they hit the ground. "Looks like my job is done." And with that he turned to head back inside the cafe to escape.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:00 pm
Halloween Town

At the comment, Anika only gave him a curious look. She had, had some schooling, but it was more of the everything her clan needed to know, rather than other knowledge that the school here provided. In any case, the words were shrugged off, smile never fading.

"Ah-!" Watching as the pastries were dumped on the ground, she let out a small huff, before reaching out and grabbing the boil from behind. "You can't just leave them on the ground! You have to clean this up!" No Titus, you were far from done.

Inu-Mitsu

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:20 pm
[Halloween Town]

Titus let out a loud and painful moan the moment Anika took hold of him. Could he not be free?

"I know you might be having a hard time absorbing this, screechheart, but I am trying to take my leave." He gestured toward the door of the cafe. "You know, end the conversation." He then gestured toward the pastries there were running off. "Besides they're free. Happy days."

LividPeas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:24 am
Halloween Town

"Ending the conversation or no, you can't just-" They were what now? Still clinging to the boil's arm, she turned to watch as the pastries made a run for it. Not used to seeing such things, Anika in turn, began to shake Titus. "Holy Jack! They're running! Look- Look at them go!"

Inu-Mitsu

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:22 pm
Titus stood still as the ghoul grabbed his arm to shake him, staring up at the sky and silently asking why him. "Jack help me..." He pleaded softly, trying to keep his balance as the ghoul freaked out about the retreating confectioneries.

"Yeah, the coffee is a real scream too. You get used to it, can you let me go?" Really, how had she not see this stuff before?

LividPeas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:05 pm
Halloween Town

Whether or not she heard him or not, Anika still hadn't released him from her hold as she was too focused on watching the pastries run off into the distance. Boy- could those things move!

"What's coffee?" So apparently her selective hearing was at work again. Peering around the taller boil, she squinted at the cafe behind him. Was it in there, perhaps?

Inu-Mitsu

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:54 pm
The demon closed his eyes, took in a slow deep breath, and pinched the bridge of his nose as frustration crashed over him in waves. This was a level of incompetent he had never seen before. It was like a fraction of his words were getting through.

"Where did you live before? Under a rock? It's a drink." He tried to tug his arm free, moving to step inside the cafe regardless if she was still attached.

LividPeas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:17 pm
Halloween Town

The fact that he was frustrated and annoyed by her went completely unacknowledged, as she followed him inside the cafe. A small laugh escaped her, waving him off with her free hand. "No one lives under a rock. That would just be silly." Well, that wasn't true. Surely their were some Halloween denizens that had odd tastes in living habits.

Once inside the building, her eyes scanned the area with much curiosity. "You work here?" She asked, giving the boil a suspicious glance. It just seemed a little on the cute side for the demon. Maybe he secretly loved these things?

Inu-Mitsu

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:09 pm
[Hallowtown]

If something would have fallen on Titus and dissipated him on the spot he would have been grateful. "Silly? Hardly." He tried to look shocked. "All first years are required to do a study on the finer living that is done under rocks. You might not have hit that class yet but you should have gotten a packet about it before you got here. They require you to keep a journal on your experiences while living under your rock of choice, your location, and everything there is to know about your rock. What color is it? What type of stone? Does it like gruel or tack? The tough questions. You should have been about two months into your studies by now. I can tell you are already far behind. Don't let me keep you."

It was a tall tale but the ghoul didn't seem very bright. Maybe she would take the bait and run along. "Yes, I work here but that's hardly important."

LividPeas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:46 pm
Halloween Town

Anika listened to his words with great interest, nodding now and then in earnest. "Wow! You sound like you're an expert! Do you live under a rock, Titus?" She asked, smile still present.

So he did work here. Now the question was, what was it he did here, aside from spitting on the food? "Of course it's important!"

Inu-Mitsu

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out