.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]
[EVENT] [ORP] Spooky-Moonlight Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
magnadearel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:57 pm
Velveteen Angel
Thanks! <3

Chisato Mikami

User Image

Normally he wouldn't have bothered when he heard about the scavenger hunt taking place at midnight. Except now he had a little fluffy bundle to look after. He knew Anei was lonely with just himself and Damien figured this would be a good way to let her get to know others. The male lead his charge down to the brightly lit lake. Thankfully the moon was full and provided plenty of light. With her dark coloring Anei was still difficult to see, but he had no one else to watch after and could give the young female his full attention.

"Come along. You might like this and there's lot of others around." He rumbled softly in his deep voice to the cub. Damien joined up with the group at the edge of the lake. The pair made a dark spot in this rather bright gathering. He settled down to wait while Anei enjoyed herself.

AstoriaFallen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:10 pm
As he walked closer to the Orange female he took the time to look around as more and more lions began to show up and mill around. He was fairly certain at this point that this place was friendly and wasn't necessarily concerned that the female might jump him. "Nice place here it seems." He said as he got a little closer and looked around.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Chisato Mikami rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:00 pm
User ImageAnei followed close behind Damien. She had never gone to a festival before and it was really late. She looked at all the other lions there, but she didn’t see any her age. Maybe she could still make friends? She followed towards the lake and sat next to him. “What’s going on papa? Did everyone loose something?” She looked up at Damien and then back to everyone else. “They must have lost something important…. Everyone is looking…..”

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

Tanakako rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:02 pm
(I forgot to roll for my last post too, was typing at work, which serves me right. If this doesn't count because I'm late, ignore this roll. heart )  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:03 pm
Kirimi purred when her mate came up beside her, she never tried to hide her emotions anymore. In previous prides she had to act a certain way be tough never show her emotions. "No you have missed nothing yet my dear." she told him. She leaned into his side and nuzzled into his neck a little.

"I hope that Adina comes out to join us too." Kirimi said. As she thought of the third mate in their family unit. Kirimi smiled thinking of their family unit, the three of them got on so well, but yet she still felt as though something was missing and she knew that thing was cubs.

Big Hobbit

Lo'ri grinned when he saw his mother. "Momma join us." he called out to her. Lo'ri felt a strong bond with his mom and despite the fact that he had moved out to the singles harem however he still took time every day to talk to his mom. There wasn't a day that the brightly maned artisan didn't want to show his mother what he had made that day. Truth be told he was a bit of a Momma's boy.

He nodded a greeting to Nadeshiko. Lo'ri didn't know the other female that had shared a den with his family all that well, he avoided her when he could. She always looked so angry with the world and Lo'ri didn't do angry Lo'ri was perpetually happy.

["quote="Painted Moose"]
Tanakako

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:41 pm

Na'ila spotted Thala first and her smile grew, but a male called out to her, and her eyes darkened. "Come Nearachi," she said, and rose to her paws. Instead of waiting for her to come to them, the duo walked to where she was, and the male that had called out to her.

"Hello darling," she said, as theygot within earshot. "It seems you got distracted?" she mused.

Her harem was a small one, compared to some in the pride, but she didn't mind the smallness. Nearachi and Thala were all that she needed, and soon their den would be full of cubs, if she had anything to say about it. They would make great parents, she thought to herself, though she was uncertain as to whether she would make a good parent, she had no doubt about Nearachi and Thala.

"Thala!" Nearachi called out to her cheerfully, his eyes lighting up at the third of their harem. "I was afraid you were not going to come." Nearachi had a fondness for the other female, and he felt it was his duty to protect both of them. Not only that, but they were his mates, and that meant he had to look after them.

He looked at the male who had called out to them, a slight frown on his face. "Hello stranger," he said, but a smile grew on his face. "Welcome to the Likno!"

Lari beamed in delight when one of her sons approached her. Her darling Giz! "Hello sweet angel," she cooed to her son cheerfully. "Indeed it looks like it shall be an amazing night! Most of the pride is here and they all seem in such great spirits." She was either oblivious of Linistita and Luminoscer's embarrassment a ways off, or she was just choosing to ignore their attitudes.

"Will you dance with me, Giz?"

She knew her mates were now in the pride, and shot them both broad grins. She knew both would be reluctant to dance with her, but she enjoyed tormenting them...with love of course.

The duo looked towards their father as Aji made a comment, and the boys looked sufficiently chastised.

"I like that she's happy," Luminoscer admitted to Aji. "She seems...sad sometimes, and I don't like that." It was like Lari went through moods, and some days she was on top of the world and the others she was completely down in the dumps and empty of emotions. It was...hard to watch, for Lumisocer just wanted to see her smile.

Linistita spotted Sandalphon in the distance and motioned him over. "Hey Papa," Linistita said. The usually serious male always reverted to a cub when his fathers were around. "You're not going to join Momma and dance?" He teased Sandal with a grin.

User Image

Alya'chou was running late, but that didn't bother the brightly coloured female. She was fashionably late. How was she supposed to make a grand entrance if there weren't other people around? See, Ayla'chou was determined. She was going to find a mate tonight. She was tired of being part of the bachelor harem.

She was adorned with flowers in her hair, and she entered the group, strutting. However, no one seemed to notice and she deflated. "Ugh, stupid boys," she muttered to herself in irritation.

She spotted her mother and Nadeshiko, and made her way towards them. "Hi Momma," she said, her disappointment clear in her tone. It wasn't that she had wanted some poor male to faint at her beauty...but it would have been nice. "Hi Nade," she greeted the other female in her father's harem, a warm smile towards the grumpy looking female. Alya cared for Nade, almost as much as for her own mother, because the female had been there for every day of her life that she could remember. Nade was, to her, as much part of their family as any other, and she was completely unaware of the uncertainty between Nade and Hilal.

AstoriaFallen
User Image User Image
Feather | 1 Point!
Ghost | Already claimed spot (0 points)

Nessiaing

User ImageUser Image
Flower | 2 Points!
Berries | 3 points!

Painted Moose
User Image
Stick | 0 Points

Big Hobbit

User Image
Feather | 1 point

magnadearel

User Image
Feather | 1 point

Chisato Mikami

User Image
Stick | 0 Points

Tanakako

User Image
Flower | 2 Points!

Velveteen Angel

RuIerr rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:08 pm
User Image

Any time to gather with the pride was a good time, Adina had decided. After all, the fact that the festival occurred at moonlight didn't inhibit her one bit - if anything, it helped her by leveling the playing field between herself and the other pride members. And so, if wasn't surprising that Adina followed the voices of her fellow Likno towards the events of the Moonlight Festival.

Adina's ears flicked as she approached the festival grounds, the sound of both the lake's slow lapping and the content, social voices floating over to her. A soft smile settled over her lips as the lioness sped up, eager to meet new pride members as well as greet those she already knew. In fact, she was sure she could hear the distinct voices of Ima and Kirimi interacting. What a great night this was bound to be! Although she knew the Moonlight Festival involved a scavenger hunt, which certainly wouldn't be her forte, Adina was eager for the festivities nonetheless.

nessiaing rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:57 pm
It was as the words came out of her mouth asking after Adina that Kirimi spotted her joining the festivities. She gave Ima a quiet nuzzle before she moved away from him to great Adi.

"I am glad you came love." she said as she moved closer and alongside of the purple female. "Will you be my partner for the scavenger hunt?" she asked. Kirimi knew that Adi was self sufficient in most thinks in life but Kirmi never wanted her mate to feel like she would have to sit out things just because of her lack of sight. She started to gently guide Adi towards the area where she had left Ima standing.

[quote="Ruler of Everything]

"Mother I would love to dance with you." Giz answered his mother without missing a beat. He was still keeping his eyes open for his mates he saw no reason however not to have a good time while he waited for them. He reared up onto his hind legs, doing an awkward sort of two legged dance, laughing the whole time.

As he saw his father's joining he grinned at them, he knew damn well he was saving them from something they would really rather not do. "Come join us." He called to his dads and brothers he could see standing off watching them.

[quote="Velveteen Angel]

Lo'ri watched everyone around him. He was excited to see all the activity. The male was shy in nature but he found being in the crowd gave him a new energy. He was happy settled in surrounded by family and had little desire to branch out and meet others. He knew that he should though. If he ever wanted to have an adult relationship he needed to get out there and meet the other single members of the pride. For tonight though he would just focus on his famil and have a great time with them. Tomorrow he could start his hunt for mates and a harem.  

nessiaing

Painted Moose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:31 pm
Sandalphon made a grand show of bowing to Lari, and when he raised his head from his lowered position, the male's grin was bright enough to challenge the moon.

When he rose, he looked to Luminoscer and Linistita. "Only if you take the second dance. It seems like Giz has the first." It was good to see the boy spending time with his mother; Lari would enjoy it and the attention would be diverted from him. "I've never danced...and from the looks of it, I'd rather not try." He was trying not to cringe, and failing. Sandalphon wasn't above public embarrassment to have fun with his mate, but this looked horrific.

And then Giz invited them over.

Sandalphon cupped a paw around his ear, feigning a sudden deafness, and shrugged his shoulders. If he couldn't hear them, then he didn't have to disappoint, now did he?

Needing no further encouragement, the thin soldier moved closer to her sons. "Lo'ri, Sasha. How are my boys today?" Training had taken her away from the daily routines, and for once she hadn't been able to see Lo'ri earlier. While she always encouraged his enthusiasm, the boy more energy than his mother could dream of.

Tsubaki turned to greet Alya, but the words caught in her throat. The younger lioness really was trying too hard to find a harem of her own, and Tsu had told her so many a time before. All good things came with time; if only Alya could understand that. One need only to look at Nadeshiko to know where such bullheaded determinism came from.

Nadeshiko clucked her tongue with a little shake of her head. After greeting the boys, her attention had been taken by the sulking Alya. "you can't expect everyone t' notice such beauty immediately. Better t' be a subtle looker, one that takes t' eye by surprise, than a gaudy piece easily dismissed." While Tsu might have discouraged her behavior, Nade pushed it further. Why shouldn't her daughter have the best? If she had her way, Alya would have had a harem full of attractive males bowing down to her by now.

"Tsu, lads, you'll have t' excuse us. We're goin' on t' hunt. One o' these slack jawed fools be bound t' at least be a nice start for our lass, don't you think?"

"I think that no matter what I say you're going to do it anyway."

Nadeshiko grinned. "You know me too well."

magnadearel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:51 pm
Chisato Mikami

He watched the others mingling. Everyone else was involved with others already, and no one showed much interested in the dark pair. Mingling had never been his strong suit. Damien glanced at his adopted cub and chuckled.

"No Anei. No one has lost anything. It's a scavenger hunt. There's little things set around that you need to find. I'll be right here so you can enjoy yourself." He looked fondly at the cub. Too bad he didn't see any other young cubs mingling or he would have pointed them out.

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:04 am

Lari beamed so broadly when Giz agreed to dance with her. She watched him rear up to his back legs and dance two legged and she dissolved into peels of laughter - a loud, cheerful sound that shook her entire body and made her eyes dance with joy.

"Oh Giz! You have a gift!" She assured him, and attempted to raise herself onto her back legs as well, but she wobbled and could not balance as well as Giz could.

She glanced towards the collection of her family and tried to wave them over. At Sandal's very obvious attempt at pretending not to hear, she pouted and dropped back to her normal stance. She trotted over to the collection. "Come dance!" She commanded cheerfully, tugging at Sandal's ear with her teeth.

Linistita laughed at Sandal's comment and nodded. "I think I inherited your love of dance, not mothers," he remarked, uncaring of the fact that Sandal was, biologically, no relation to him.

"I don't think anyone can love to dance as much as mother," Luminoscer pointed out dryly.

Both boys looked reluctant as their mother commanded their presence on the 'dancefloor' which was really just the centre of the collection of the crowd. Luminoscer was the first to cave in and nodded. "Of course, Momma," he said, forcing some enthusiasm into his voice. He adored his family. He would do anything to make them happy...even dance. He hadn't seen Sachiye at the festival yet, and he rather hoped she wouldn't make her appearance while he danced (most likely very poorly) with his mother.

"I'm afraid I sprained my paw hunting earlier," Linistita lied boldly. "You wouldn't want me to hurt it further by subjecting it to such...vigorous activities, would you momma?" He asked, a pitiful look on his face. "I will just have to sit this one out, I'm afraid."

Ayla say the disappointment in her mothers face at her dress, but she tried to keep her chin up. Her mother didn't have to worry about being a bachelor forever, she was already happy and in a harem. She didn't know how much it hurt to watch her siblings finding their loves and she hadn't even found a single person who would like her, let alone love her.

She glanced at Nade, and her ears flicked down. "I'm tired of being subtle, subtle gets missed," she protested, her tone obviously more than a little hurt that her sister had found love before her. It was hard not to think of herself as the 'ugly twin', considering their similarities.

She perked up at Nade's suggestion they go 'hunting'. She glanced at her mother, waiting for her approval but she grinned at Nade pointed out they would do it anyway. "Let's go, Nade!" she encouraged. "Before people start leaving!" She wanted to make a few rounds, maybe sweet talk a few males before they all left.

AstoriaFallen

Correction of past roll!
User Image
Stick | 0 Points

Ruler of Everything
User Image
Stick | 0 Points

Nessiaing

User Image
Ghost | Already claimed slot (0 points)

Painted Moose
User Image
Flower | 2 Points

magnadearel

User Image
Stick | 0 Points

Tanakako rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:06 am
At his brother’s comment, Sasha looked over, spotting the brightly coloured pelt of one of their sisters. In doing so he also caught sight of their mother, and a little bit of calm touched him. Tsubaki was near by, and while he was certainly not a cub any longer, clinging to his mother’s tail, he still felt that same sense of home and safety with her around. He supposed it was something that all lions felt and he was in no rush to loose it. Still, he was an adult and while he was glad to see her, he didn’t think rushing over and hiding behind her for the entire event was proper behaviour. Instead he offered her a small smile and a brief nod of his head, gestures which for Sasha were huge motions of love and affection.

His brother’s call startled the quiet male, though he really should have been used to such things by now. Casting a brief glance at his sibling he turned again to watch their mother, moving forwards ghost-like when she approached to rub his cheek against her’s in tender greeting. He moved past her to Nadeshiko and did the same. While Sasha was not much of a talker, he was an affectionate lion, in his own way. And he had always liked the surly-faced female that was his mother’s partner. She was bold and spoke plain, no subtle undertones or secret subtext to trip him up. She took no nonsense from anyone and for some reason Sasha had always found her manner soothing.

Twisting his head as his second sister made her entrance, Sasha arched a brow at the flowers. He had never understood Alya’s driving ambition to rush into a harem. Once you picked someone, weren’t you stuck with them? Best, in sasha’s opinion, to take your time and find the right mate, someone with whome you couod tolerate every day for the rest of your life, rather than grabbing the first male to cross your path and then regretting it. Still, it was up to her and it was true their other sister was already deeply happy with Pomona. Maybe he was the slow one? Whatever, he would find his mate, it may just take time. Sasha was in no rush, and besides, what he looked for was somewhat of a rare occurrence in their pride. Swallowing a heavy sigh he pushed such thoughts to the back of his mind.

His sister’s sudden exuberance about ‘hunting’ certainly fooled no one, causing Sasha to roll his eyes. She was far more interested in hunting males than partaking in the actual event hosted this evening. Still, so long as everyone was happy, that’s all that mattered. Nodding to Nade and his sister in silent farewell the young male leaned over to nuzzle his mother reassuringly. She had looked worried earlier, and Sasha never wanted her to be stressed.

nessiaing

Painted Moose

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:00 am
Velveteen Angel

I'm mobile-

Eos turned his attention to the male as he was created and nodded his head and smiled back in return. "Hello, it's a nice place here it seems." He said looking around for a moment. "My name is Eosphoros. I heard voices from afar and wandered this way." Giving a mild explanation of how he got to where he was.  
Chisato Mikami rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:15 am
“Okay…” Anei said as she stood up. She didn’t know what she should do and there were so many order lions around, she was a bit intimidated. She glanced back at Damien and then continued to walk around. At least she could participate in the Scavenger Hunt. All she had to was find stuff. That shouldn’t be too hard to do. Although most of everyone was dancing and some not so well in her opinion. She sighed a little. She was very nervous. She took a deep breath and walked into the crowd.

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tanakako rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:22 am
Sasha, with several members of his family moving away and his brother's attention diverted for a moment, allowed his gaze to wander again. he had noticed the arrival of a very dark male, and at his heals a tiny dark little cub. Their colour attracted his notice first off, two dark shapes amid al the colour of the pride, much like himself they stood out for their lack of bright coats. But the male was indeed a very fine looking lion. Clearly he was someone's family member, but Sasha didn’t see the harm in looking, at the very least, though he was careful that it didn't become staring. That was unseemly after all.

magnadearel

[IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces