(Go down from 6 to 7)

Head was excited to be asked, "Different dragon is different, for me, I love to hoard shiny treasures." It bobbled up and down and its eyes seemed to twinkle. It didn't stop mumbling the shiny it had seen on their way.

AJ gave the ghoul a hug, "We don't have much passed on us either, besides some preconceptions." He was amused by Kieran's preciousness and not going to pinpoint that the chance for such a group to lose something together would be less than zero.

"Oh the same thing I see outside the undead dorm." He'd recalled at that moment the large area of soil with graved stones outside one of the dorm structures. Seeing how uncomfortable the ghost cat was inside the cemetery, he followed her out. "We don't have this, we would bury ourselves in the sand, and just like that."

While they encountered another woman doing the tying knots in handkerchief thing, AJ discovered the same man they saw in the community. He was still walking backward while talking to his friend, his friend seemed to convince him it was dangerous, but he shook his head stubbornly at him. "It seems not only one human do it, it should be knowledge shared by a group of humans."

Quote:
7: A human walks past you, and it takes you a minute to realize what's strange about that: it seems their clothes are on backwards and inside out…plus, they're walking backwards.

hanging gallow