Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:40 pm
Officially opening this thing up!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:08 pm
For any of your cheetah's you should check out Bliksem'Maagden .

Also for Yukiko or Joka I have User Image.

He is a complete blank slate and I would love something for him. He was rehomed to me and I need to give him love.  

nessiaing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:47 pm
CaliWolfe

For your Ela'wadiyi boys. I have Nilima who's single or could simply use some rp. She's surprised herself by winning the last festival.

How about some Kizingo'zaa cub rp?

I have a couple of lonely M'J boys who think she's so pretty!

Parvaneh is a brewer for the dwarves! She'd love to have a customer.

Can I interest any of your rogues/blank slates in my I/T prides?

Meir and Maristela should rp a girl who's heart is cold as ice. Their daddy is her adopted father.

*deep breath out* Sorry that was so long! XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:53 am
CaliWolfe

User Image

Do you want a rogue trickster to stir things up for Kohi?

He'll probably enjoy finding someone with the same daredevil style as him, but may eventually get worried about how far she's willing to go. xD If he's not up to any good then he's usually relaxing by the river. He tends to be pretty easy-going and doesn't really get upset easily since that's what he does to others instead by being so mischievous. =P

Surprisingly though he's not much of one for fighting. So that might be an interesting difference between them.

Perhaps he'll get close to her and just be the sort to keep teasing her. Showing his feelings by joking around and even if he did confess she would still think he's just messing with her? IDK. Something playful like that? But he would become serious in a split second in order to take care of her if something should happen. ;D

He's open to be a friend, lover, mate, anything you think they can be if they click~ <3

Ideas for first meetings could be several things, but it wouldn't be a surprise to see him messing around with crocodiles. Kohi up for some crocodile hopping? xD

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:27 am
nessiaing

I'll be sure to send one of my cheetahs there!
For Inkivaari I'd love for him to hang out with either of my girls? Did you have a preference with which one? They're both mostly blank slates, though Yukiko was going to have a fling I think a long time ago- that never happened though. So she has enough rps for a fling if things lead to that aha.

magnadearel

I'd love rp with Nilima! Though if she's in mantis I think she can only rp with Gulisetsi? I'm not entirely sure on that, I'd have to check.

Cub rp? Yes!

Argyros is so handsome! I wouldn't mind my M'j girly hanging out with him ;D

Ooo, yes dwarf rp~ The thing about Cothoza is he's a mute, so it'll be an interesting encounter with those two.

Meir and Maristela will love to try and play with their older adopted sister. xD

Uh, now which rp to start with? XDD
/goes to look at your pride i/ts. Hnn, I really want to throw someone in the ninja and gem ones.

Sabra Knight

Would you be willing to have him join the Impibutho at some point? xD It's fine if not it'd just make their relationship all the more complicated, as most rogues are captured by the warband as slaves. (Though Kohi is rather new so she probably wouldn't attempt to capture him when they meet. Or they could meet before she joined the warband.)

I love the whole friend-wannabe-lover idea! Kohi totally wouldn't clue into anything and he'd probably have to confess multiple times before she believes him. xD

Crocodile hopping sounds fun! Though I don't think that there's any permanent rivers in the environment of her home so if we do that it'd have to be before she joins the Impibutho. Which is something I'm 100% alright with!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:45 am
CaliWolfe

I think if things were to progress to a point of fling or mate I would prefer Yukiko. There colours make me smile. I will try to get us an rp started and I will quote you in it. I have been avoiding my rps so I know I have a handful to tag and start wink

Edit: Here is the link  

nessiaing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:49 pm
CaliWolfe
I'd love rp with Nilima! Though if she's in mantis I think she can only rp with Gulisetsi? I'm not entirely sure on that, I'd have to check.

Cub rp? Yes!

Argyros is so handsome! I wouldn't mind my M'j girly hanging out with him ;D

Ooo, yes dwarf rp~ The thing about Cothoza is he's a mute, so it'll be an interesting encounter with those two.

Meir and Maristela will love to try and play with their older adopted sister. xD

Uh, now which rp to start with? XDD
/goes to look at your pride i/ts. Hnn, I really want to throw someone in the ninja and gem ones.

Hahaha that's the main question isn't it? XD Who do you want to rp most? Who's muse speaks the loudest? ^_^

Yes send them to the prides! =D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:45 pm
CaliWolfe

o: It may be a possibility for him to join. The only thing is he's not too keen on fighting, but I could see him as a Scrapper. It could be comedic to have them meet in the rogue lands before and then maybe later he's there? Wait a second....why are you here? Or maybe even he does get captured later on by being too close and she somehow manages to save his hide by making it appear like he was lost looking to join as a Scrapper? xD

"Oh hey! There you are!"

*whisper* "What do you mean here I am?"

"Just go along with it. D< "

"I mean heeeeeeey. I'm good at crafting things. 8'D Totally meant to be here. "

And perhaps even they had meet several times in the roguelands before that scenario and that was where he meant to stay (since he could never be one for prides before, free spirit and all that jazz) and so they could have that complicated outside relationship until he gets shoved into the coalition.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:07 pm
magnadearel

Hmm, let's see. I actually know Cothoza's character so I guess we can start with him? xD I'm also really eager to rp Ulloriaq and get to know the M'J a little better.

Also quick question about the gem pride- does it accept all species? I might have skimmed over that somewhere pff.

Sabra Knight
gfnhgf I kept messing up quotes, sorry!!

Ha, that'd be great! Let's do it! I like the whole idea of them having met several times beforehand so they're already sort of friends in a way. And of course Kohi saving his butt after he's captured. Poor thing lol. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:17 pm
CaliWolfe
Hmm, let's see. I actually know Cothoza's character so I guess we can start with him? xD I'm also really eager to rp Ulloriaq and get to know the M'J a little better.

Also quick question about the gem pride- does it accept all species? I might have skimmed over that somewhere pff.

Sure! If you start one I could start one and we can do both. =D Who do you wanna start?
Yes they accept any and all species! It's listed under the beliefs.

magnadearel

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:55 am
CaliWolfe

XD Sounds like a plan then~

I went ahead and started an rp for their first meeting. <3

[here]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:45 pm
magnadearel
CaliWolfe

Sure! If you start one I could start one and we can do both. =D Who do you wanna start?
Yes they accept any and all species! It's listed under the beliefs.

Sorry for the late reply!
Started for Cothoza x Parvaneh!  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:46 pm
CaliWolfe

I'm glad you remembered! XD
Thanks for the start and replied.
Here's mine! Sorry stupid title. link

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2