Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] A Mini-ingful Apology (Wrathna) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:56 pm
Yes and no? Na'ima blinked, confused. What did that mean? As he kissed her fingers she moved her hand just enough to brush her fingers against his lips before giving a tug, leaning in at the same time to catch his lips with her own. "I forgive you," she murmured, pulling herself closer to free her hand from his so she could wrap her arms around his neck.

"If it was because of my sister I apologize on her behalf. I have never..had a relationship such as this before, I am not sure why she spoke that way. Normally she is so pleasant..." She shrugged.

"One last question," she added quietly as golden eyes met his again. "Have you decided if I am worth it yet?"

Seussix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:02 am
Ah, forgiveness. Had it ever felt so sweet? Likely not, especially following that soft press of lips against his own, a kiss that he let himself smile against, a kiss that ended with a gentle graze of his teeth against her lower lip, a kiss that, he hoped, promised more.

"I don't wish to talk of that." Of her sister, mostly, especially not when Na'ima was on his lap, her arms around him. Too much of a mood killer, really. Partially, he did not want to discuss any terms of their relationship, either. Why did it need classifying, or labeling, or to be fit inside a box to be compartmentalized? Why couldn't it just continue to be what it had always been?

Her last question (it would never be the last, who was she trying to fool), was met with a blank stare.

"Worth what?" He asked, innocently, teasingly, as if he did not know what she meant.

eight

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:41 am
"Fine," she replied with a chuckle. They didn't have to talk about what her sister had said. Na'ima instead pulled herself close again, eyes closing as she leaned in to kiss him once more until--really?

His answer was met with an incredulous look. He was kidding, she could hear it. He was an a**. But Na'ima could only hold her face so long before she broke into a grin and shook her head. "I hate you," she hissed before finally taking that kiss she had wanted before. It lasted longer than the others, ending with a playful tug of her teeth against his lower lip. "Because my mouth does more than ask questions? Really?" She moved to sit fully over him, her hands sliding to his chest as she sat on her knees at his waist. "What can yours do, my terrible stallion?" She asked with a raised brow, looking down expectantly at Wrath.

Seussi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:34 pm
"No you don't. Well, maybe just a little." He conceded with a grin of his own, before immersing himself in the kiss she offered. He wasn't really sure that they had gotten very far in their talk, and to some extent, he was happy with that. He didn't want to talk about it, didn't want to figure out exactly how he felt and what he wanted to do about it. Not yet, at least.

But he did wonder how long she would wait for him. Was she going to be content, just like this? These thoughts flashed through his head in an instant while they kissed before he shoved them away, in favor of living in that moment instead. No need to let the potential far future spoil what they could have now, that very evening, instead.

As she came to sit on top of him, straddling his waist, he answered her question with another grin. "A great many things. Would you like me to demonstrate?"

eight

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:48 pm
Na'ima wanted to talk. Oh, did she want to talk. The urge was almost painful it was so strong, but she controlled herself and reigned herself in so as not to chase Wrath off. Another time. They could sort out why they were so bothered by the thought of hurting each other if all they were doing was..just fun. But honestly the most important thing was keeping him, so perhaps words were unnecessary. For now.

He grinned and she leaned down to kiss his nose and then nuzzle her face against his cheek, letting her hair fall in a curtain around their heads. Sharp nails scraped lightly down his chest, stopping when they reached where she was sitting. "I think that would be best, explaining it is not quite as fun," she murmured before silencing anything he could have said in reply with another kiss.

Seussi
I THINK WE'RE GOOD HERE

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas