13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:55 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
User Image

/coffcoffcoff

Perhaps Dru would make an alright fling?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:27 pm
ArashiX
~Twilight...Angel~
User Image

/coffcoffcoff

User Image

Ohhhh!! He is so pretty emotion_kirakira Sure!
And congrats on being the first person to post here who isn't me! rofl  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:32 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
ArashiX
~Twilight...Angel~
User Image

/coffcoffcoff

User Image

Fantastic! I POPPED THE CHERRY?! /brick'd!

*w* Fantastic! Dru does have a few other flings but I can probably wiggle you in a couple slots sooner if you're wanting? I'm pretty flexible, but that might keep things a bit better for you if you find her a LM.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:48 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
User Image

don't mind me..
not sure if you're looking for multiple flings for her but..
User Image
orrr
User Image  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:33 pm
ArashiX
~Twilight...Angel~
ArashiX
~Twilight...Angel~
User Image

/coffcoffcoff

User Image

Fantastic! I POPPED THE CHERRY?! /brick'd!

*w* Fantastic! Dru does have a few other flings but I can probably wiggle you in a couple slots sooner if you're wanting? I'm pretty flexible, but that might keep things a bit better for you if you find her a LM.

I'm fine with whenever! To be honest, I haven't updated this since the new breeding rules and she has a few others that are lined up for whenever xD LOL! She isn't going to be Lifemated for a while if it happens :3 And I think that maybe, at this point, if she is, It'll probably be open. Like, still fling with others xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:10 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
~Twilight...Angel~
User Image

don't mind me..
not sure if you're looking for multiple flings for her but..
User Image
orrr
User Image

Yes to both or either! Cause OMG... He was my favorite from the raffle and OMG... I love him too emotion_kirakira They are both so pretty <3  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:45 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

I'd be down for both. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:35 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
~Twilight...Angel~

I'd be down for both. biggrin

Both then! LOL!  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:36 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

Ok, so I can't resist.
If you are looking for something for Shiro still, I have two pretties to offer -

User Image
Giolladhe: A once-blind stallion who has recovered some of his sight.

Gio is a kind, serious stallion looking for a permanent companion. He once had a brief fling with a mare as lonely and broken as he, which ended with the birth of three lovely offspring – two sons and a daughter he loves dearly- and they parted ways amicably. But he found the companionship he longs for isn't female.

He was raised the second in command of a uni/kirin herd. He was their 'mystic' the one who had the knowledge of all kinds of signs and portents, weather patterns, wildlife etc. He has a strong knowledge of plants and even a minor knowledge of the blood-born healing gifts he has as a unicorn.

He prefers to remain out of the limelight and in the background allowing others to shine. … he does have an extensive back story I can dig up for you if you are interested...

User Image
Lix Tetrax: He's a bit of a blank slate to be honest, but here's the little bit I have for him thus far- A calm, quiet, compassionate sort, Lix is also serious, observant and curious to learn anything and everything he can. He also has quite a subtle and playful sense of humor. He is fond of playing tricks on others, though he does try very hard to make sure that no one is harmed by said pranks,even though it can't always be helped, and he does feel terribly about it afterwards, for a short while, until it is time for another prank to be pulled... He also has a strong interest in and wide knowledge of the stars.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:59 pm
dawns_aura
~Twilight...Angel~

Ok, so I can't resist.
If you are looking for something for Shiro still, I have two pretties to offer -

User Image
Giolladhe: A once-blind stallion who has recovered some of his sight.

Gio is a kind, serious stallion looking for a permanent companion. He once had a brief fling with a mare as lonely and broken as he, which ended with the birth of three lovely offspring – two sons and a daughter he loves dearly- and they parted ways amicably. But he found the companionship he longs for isn't female.

He was raised the second in command of a uni/kirin herd. He was their 'mystic' the one who had the knowledge of all kinds of signs and portents, weather patterns, wildlife etc. He has a strong knowledge of plants and even a minor knowledge of the blood-born healing gifts he has as a unicorn.

He prefers to remain out of the limelight and in the background allowing others to shine. … he does have an extensive back story I can dig up for you if you are interested...

User Image
Lix Tetrax: He's a bit of a blank slate to be honest, but here's the little bit I have for him thus far- A calm, quiet, compassionate sort, Lix is also serious, observant and curious to learn anything and everything he can. He also has quite a subtle and playful sense of humor. He is fond of playing tricks on others, though he does try very hard to make sure that no one is harmed by said pranks,even though it can't always be helped, and he does feel terribly about it afterwards, for a short while, until it is time for another prank to be pulled... He also has a strong interest in and wide knowledge of the stars.

Giolladhe is super interesting, but Shiro isn't the settling down type. At least not right now. He is very attached to his brothers and making sure that everything in his herd works fluidly, so wandering too much doesn't work for him either.

Lix sounds pretty interesting too... If you wanted a fling, we could try something out. Shiro would probably find his knowledge of the stars interesting. And he does need to be interested in someone, lol.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:33 pm
Gio is only wandering till he finds something or someone to stay put for. But I totally understand that Shiro isn't one to settle down. I just had to offer Gio though.

I would def. be down for a fling between Shiro and Lix.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image

I offer Keahi for him.

User Image

She's potentially just making her way into the world. Her personality is a bit vague but I would like to expand on that. I can see her going on adventures.

Maybe start off as a fling that grows into a lifemate?  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:49 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

Hey Twilight! I saw that your mare Aranyszívű was looking for someone to help her make beautiful baskets. I don't have any full-blooded Flutters, but I do have a partial flutter (who certainly knows he's beautiful) who would be up to the task!
User Image

Additionally, since it's impossible not to offer someone towards him, I would like to offer two girls for your bearwalker stallion, Kuma!

User Image User Image

Please let me know if any of these interest you! heart  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas