Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hello there IV Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawaii Savage IV

Fluffy Fox

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:50 pm
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV
Welcome to the group! I can try to help if you have any questions, hope you have a good experience here.

Thank you!
:O
Also I really like your avi > u <

Thanks! I thought to myself, "what if a television had wings and joined an underground fighting club?" wink

Oh man x D Welp, you pulled it off !

I use to have an avi that used the Pink TV head surprised But I ended up selling some stuff and working on quests > u < ;;

I guess that disproves the once you go television head there's no going back myth, you should bring it back, it's a proven fact everyone who uses an object of item is amazing.

Quick through together avi haha
My ghosting is on if you feel the need to help me make a better one surprised ?  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:59 pm
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV
Welcome to the group! I can try to help if you have any questions, hope you have a good experience here.

Thank you!
:O
Also I really like your avi > u <

Thanks! I thought to myself, "what if a television had wings and joined an underground fighting club?" wink

I use to have an avi that used the Pink TV head surprised But I ended up selling some stuff and working on quests > u < ;;

I guess that disproves the once you go television head there's no going back myth, you should bring it back, it's a proven fact everyone who uses an object of item is amazing.

Nice, looks good. I'm not sure I would be able to do anything better, I've never really made anything outside of a somewhat intimidating male avatar so I doubt I would be very good at reaching outside of that.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Kawaii Savage IV

Fluffy Fox

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:08 pm
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV

Nice, looks good. I'm not sure I would be able to do anything better, I've never really made anything outside of a somewhat intimidating male avatar so I doubt I would be very good at reaching outside of that.
Hmmm well it doesn't hurt to try surprised even if its not that cute or anything  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:22 pm
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV

Hmmm well it doesn't hurt to try surprised even if its not that cute or anything

Well, I suppose the first step would have to be adding duck in a box, no avatar is complete without duck in a box.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Kawaii Savage IV

Fluffy Fox

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:56 pm
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV

Well, I suppose the first step would have to be adding duck in a box, no avatar is complete without duck in a box.

ohhh ducks!! I love ducks  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:15 pm
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV

Pretty sure a rabid duck tried to approach me on a field trip way back in grade 7. Thing had ruffled feathers and a foamy mouth. Regardless, Duck in a box is without doubt the best item in Gaia.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Kawaii Savage IV

Fluffy Fox

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:16 pm
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV
Kawaii Savage IV
Falcon IV

Pretty sure a rabid duck tried to approach me on a field trip way back in grade 7. Thing had ruffled feathers and a foamy mouth. Regardless, Duck in a box is without doubt the best item in Gaia.

Baby ducks are adorable ... adult ducks... are nuts x D
Any animal in a box is adorable  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games