Submit

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:46 am
User ImageEldrin was charmed at her frustration with. She didn't seem to be entirely truly frustrated and he was pleased that he could get a reaction from her. He was enjoying watching her go through her range of emotions. The compliment to his wit brought a smug smile to his lips. "You're right. Wit I do have. What is a stallion without his wit anyway? I'm flattered that you appreciate mine." he smiled impishly wondering if she would catch his cheeky joke.

When she started to rise he momentarily wondered if he had offended her but as she made sure he was comfortable he was reassured. He was thrilled when she seemed almost eager to begin making his basket and mused about the sorts of things she was offering to include. "Well, sorry to disappoint, but I'm afraid I'm a rather simple male. Plain things suit me just fine. Unless . . ." his eyes caught on the feathers of her mane and he was reminded of the feathery adornments in his own. "I do have a fondness for feathers." he hoped she would be pleased by his effort to find something she could add to personalize it. "And Aiesha?" he met her eyes with his own, hoping his sincerity shone through, "Thank you. I really appreciate it. Everything. You taking care of me. Offering to make me one of your baskets. Not to mention your special juice." With that he broke her gaze and sought the gourd she had left nearby.

WC:248

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:09 pm
User ImageShe flicked her spiky tail at his little quip about his own wit size and shook her head. Boys! She smirked and nudged the gourd to where he could easily reach it when he wanted it. Checking their little area over once more and making sure he had water,
refreshed herbs and comfortability, she nodded and began her task of finding basket ingredients. The thought that she was making Him one made her heart do a little skip so there was pep to her step. She could use the grasses from the area they were in and the nearby trees for supportive branches! Allthough finding a good enough feather for him might be a little more difficult,
that thought made her furrow her delicate brow. "Hmm what to do?" She spoke to herself as she often did.

Thankfully she was pretty skilled at finding things in a short amount of time,
so it didnt take long before she found suitable things to add to this plain thing basket. A few masculine (but not flashy) stones, some nice sturdy oak branches to make this baskets life last a good long while. She was still stumped on the feather though! It was beginning to make her worry since,
even if she was quick at gathering, the weaving took more time. Looking around her immediate area she had no luck! She stomped a foot out of frustration, she wasnt going to give up dangit! But thats when the thought hit her......She Did have feathers. It made her blush deeply. Would he like one?
its important but.....would he accept something so personal from her?? She steeled herself and trotted back in the direction of the handsome buck, smiling while she thought about him.

WC:290  

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:23 pm
User ImageEldrin took another drink off the gourd and relaxed as he watched her putter around the area seeking the things to make his basket with. It amused him to watch her peppy little steps as she gathered this and that and muttered to herself.
"At least I'm not the only one." He chuckled realizing he was talking to himself again right then.

He was impressed with how short of a time it took her to gather her ingredients. She truely knew her craft but this came as no surprise to him as he had seen the skill her baskets were woven with. Finally she seemed to have everything but she was still wandering about like she was looking for something. As he continued to sip from the gourd he wondered what it could be. Ah! Realization dawned on him. She was probably seeing the feather he had requested. Silly mare. It endeared her to him that she wasn't so vain as to think of her own feathers right away.

After what seemed like ages to him, for lack of her company, she headed back toward him. He couldn't help answering her smile with a silly one of his own. He was starting to feel a bit fuzzy and silly. Maybe he should stop with the gourd. After one more sip. He took his sip and then one of water just for good measure.
"Did you find all you needed?" he asked her when she was close enough to hear, even though it was obvious that she had. He was really just looking for an excuse to make conversation. He was starting to feel a bit sleepy again but he fought against it. He at least wanted to see her start the basket.

WC: 292

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:13 pm
User ImageThe mare was delighted that he was already trying to speak with her. She wondered if maybe they could have more outings together in the future or if they would part ways after? She gave a small frown at the thought, she really liked him and didn't wish to lose such an honest and pure being. Shaking the thought away she regained her smile and found her place next to him before and layed back down gracefully, "Yes, well. Almost everything..." She admitted, but without hesitation plucked a feather out of one of her wings. "Now I have everything." She nodded and giggled a little, hoping he wouldn't be put off by her using one of her own feathers.

"I hope I didnt keep you too long..." She said sweetly as she layed out all her supplies before her foreclaws, each ingredient in its own separate group. "How are you feeling?" She paused and stared him dead in the eyes, true concern on her face. He did seem a little exhausted to her and she wanted to make sure he was fine.

WC:182  

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:28 am
User ImageEldrin watched in a pleasant haze as Ai laid out her materials. Tiredness tugged at him but he was so captivated by what she was doing that he kept himself present. It amused him to see how organized she was with her prep work. Not that he expected anything else from her after what little he had gleaned from their interactions. He chuckled at the presence of one of her own feathers in the piles of makings. It was good that she finally came to the conclusion to take one from herself since that was what he had been intending to begin with.

When she addressed him he smiled, a bit of silliness on his features.
"You were very quick actually . . . .I'm impressed." Nothing wrong with complimenting a pretty lady. He stifled a chuckle and the thought crossed his mind that maybe he should have laid off the gourd a little earlier. He actually chuckled out loud at that thought. Silly him. When he realized she was showing true concern for him, he forced himself to sober up a bit.
"I'm fine. Thanks to you." he couldn't help being charming with his control loosening a bit. While he was at it . . ." I see you pulled one of your feathers for my basket." he punctuated this with his impish grin. "How very noble of you to sacrifice something so precious for one such as me." There was no way to take his words as being patronizing, he spoke with such sincerity and innocence. "I look forward to watching you work your magic." he looked at her carefully arranged piles with anticipation.

WC: 270

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces