1x1 w/ Nyx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:17 am
She spoke in Japanese next. "I am a witch if you are wondering." She smiles at him again. She looked up into his eyes, before she let some of her power slip from her. She started to hum again tilting her head to the left slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:30 am
Kaname frowned as she spoke. Some words were too modern for him. The closest he could think of was that she called herself a Priestess. He tilted his head and stopped in front of her and loomed a little over her. He wasn't trying to be intimidating, but something about her caught his attention. His head snapped up and he hissed aggressively as he spotted more Ghouls approaching them. So he pulled her close and Traced them from the park and to his house, in the middle of his well kept in property courtyard. Again, he assessed her.
"Priestess?" He asked her. "Shinto?"

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:34 am
She shook her head and looked up at him again. "No a Majo" She looked down and then looked around. Her eyes widening. "Where did you take me?" She looked at him then her eyes turning a bright green.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:44 am
Kaname frowned. Majo. Oh. His eyes widened as he realised what the meant. Kuro Kami. He nodded. How to tell her. . . "Ho me." He said in a halting tone. There were fairy lights attached to the guttering of the roof all around them and in the trees to produce a low light, enough to see where one was going and not trip.
"puh" The sound came out in a rush as he saw her eyes. "Midori." He whispered reaching out to touch her cheek gently with his thumb. "Kirei na de." He added not realising his eyes had gone black.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:52 am
She backed away slightly seeing his eyes change. The wind started to pick up. "I am not Kirei na de." She looked away her hair moving away from a scar on her neck that people have told her it was a birthmark. "I will never be Kirei na de"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:59 am
Kaname huffed. "Pre. . .tte" He growled. "You." Though the word came out more as Yue. He was trying. He felt a horrific pain shoot through his body. The urge to breathe, to ease it forced him to suck in breaths. The scar made his eyes widen. What was going on? Why was his heart beating? It hurt so bad. He wanted to fall to his knees but he didn't want to appear weak.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:04 am
She watched him, moving towrds him slowly. "Are you okay? Do you need help? I can heal" She didn't know why she cared, but he looked like he was having chest pain. She reached out for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:11 am
Kaname shook his head quickly. He started to breathe more. His heart going into a steady rhythm. She'd done this to him. He moved closer to her. His hand reached out and took the back of her head. His heart, that had been silent for over nine hundred years, had been awakened, because of her! What had she done?! Long gone urges assailed him. Why. What was she? Really? He had to know what she was to him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:24 am
She gasped as his hand gripped the back of her head. She blushed deeply, her eyes turning back to the dark green and the wind died down. "What are you doing, let me go" She used her control over the wind to push him back some. She blushed an even deeper red.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:29 am
No, he didn't mean to scare her! Kaname pulled back a little. Great. He had to tread carefully. He continued to breathe as he watched her. He needed to get her close again. He needed to inhale her again. Red looked nice on her. He tried to explain it too her, but he feared that she wouldn't understand his old tongue. He had to try. She had to know that his heart was beating because of her. And he needed to know what that meant.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:40 am
Kate watched him and then felt bad. "I am sorry. I am not use to others touching me." She stepped forward slightly. "I am Kate" She smiled lightly her heart sped up slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:47 am
Kaname nodded and moved close to her again. "Makoto Kaname." He replied sensing she wanted to know his name in return for giving her name. He reached out and with his thumb he stroked just under her eye. "Kirei." He whispered to her. He started to pant a little and leaned down, he needed to kiss her. Would she let him kiss her? Should he tell her that he understood but couldn't speak English.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:57 am
She watched him her eyes watching him. She moved closer. She felt like she had to be closer to him. "Kirei, No i am not" She looked away not use to someone staring at her like that. With want.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:02 am
Why was she saying no to him? Kaname's eyes stayed black as he moved closer and cupped her head again, drawing her up. "Hai~" He whispered his lips hovering over hers. "Hai, Ka-te wa kirei na de~" He rumbled telling her she was beautiful. "Midori, Kirei." He rubbed his nose on hers. He dared to stroke her side, tracing the edge of her curves telling her with every place he stroked that she was beautiful. He absently added that he needed to know what it meant with her making his heart beat.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:13 am
She shivered and squeaked as she was ticklish. She blushed again and smiled her, eyes turning an almost neon green. She leaned against him before she leaned up to kiss him softly. her eyes closing as she started to back away.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff