Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Questions/Comments/ Suggestions
Its time for a Orb National Reboot... Standby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's with me!
  Me! Long live the Union of Orb!!!!
View Results

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:19 am
Winter76
Phoenix347
?_? what do I look like to you guys, the perfect coordinator or something?

Haha i'm just kidding. but really what should we do?

Best suggestion is to keep activity up by keep chatting in threads, keep the guild up on players' guild menu and popping up more frequently in search bars. Just give it a bit for more people to come out of the woodwork.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:41 am
razz  

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:36 pm
Just to stop any hopes before they get too big, I have no immediate plans to revive the Reconstruction RP. It died fairly quickly and abruptly, and I do not feel that bringing it back will guarantee its survival. I may start an RP up once more, on which series I don't have a clue, but it won't be immediate either. I do like to form an RP with cooperation and stability.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:51 pm
Where's the Clyne faction when we need them?!? ninja  

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

x-QuickSilver
Crew

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:57 pm
Phoenix347
Just to stop any hopes before they get too big, I have no immediate plans to revive the Reconstruction RP. It died fairly quickly and abruptly, and I do not feel that bringing it back will guarantee its survival. I may start an RP up once more, on which series I don't have a clue, but it won't be immediate either. I do like to form an RP with cooperation and stability.

I really liked the Reconstruction rp, are you ruling out that we can't revive it? Had a great story. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:05 pm
Oh my, I feel very bad. I forgot about this guild. When no one was replying to the Rp. I went to forums and got tangled there. My apologizes. Hopefully we can use that Rp again. Phoenix did a good job on the storyline and factions. I do miss being President Park.  

iMiss Classy

iMiss Classy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:08 pm
Phoenix347

Oh dear..... noooo. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:10 pm
Duhh Its AJ
Where's the Clyne faction when we need them?!? ninja

Quick AJ contact Chairwomen Clyne! Can't you do something too? I thought you were on the council? xd  

iMiss Classy

ii razz ii
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm
Wow i've been gone for so long. How is everyone? Nice to see some old faces still around here. heart whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:38 pm
iMiss Classy

x-QuickSilver

I really liked the Reconstruction rp, are you ruling out that we can't revive it? Had a great story. crying

Not necessarily, I simply don't feel taking off from where we left off will let it survive. IF we do, I'd do a complete restart of it. So far the one I'm doing now has turned out successful by doing that so I'll be planning out each section with notifications in the OOC, meaning there will be little miscommunication as to what is occuring and what will occur. I'd also reign in any attempts of players trying to push the limits of the RP as well as coordinate with people to introduce profiles.
Plus I'm leaning towards something like a After War Gundam X rehash than starting a SEED one atm.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Emiri Kimidori 16
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:07 pm
Phoenix347
iMiss Classy

x-QuickSilver

Not necessarily, I simply don't feel taking off from where we left off will let it survive. IF we do, I'd do a complete restart of it. So far the one I'm doing now has turned out successful by doing that so I'll be planning out each section with notifications in the OOC, meaning there will be little miscommunication as to what is occuring and what will occur. I'd also reign in any attempts of players trying to push the limits of the RP as well as coordinate with people to introduce profiles.
Plus I'm leaning towards something like a After War Gundam X rehash than starting a SEED one atm.

Awh, I missed this RP. Can't we resume from were we last left off? ;o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:13 pm
Phoenix347
iMiss Classy

x-QuickSilver

crying  

ii razz ii
Crew

iMiss Luxury

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:33 pm
Phoenix347
iMiss Classy

x-QuickSilver

Well I really missed reading the OCC. crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:38 pm
Emiri Kimidori 16

Awh, I missed this RP. Can't we resume from were we last left off? ;o

It's not that simple. Some people may not come back, and I'm not sure which profiles would have to be deleted to clean up. I would also need to collect the stuff I had for the rp again and plot out the story points. Hence why I said if I would I would do a restart.
iMiss Luxury

Well I really missed reading the OCC. crying crying crying

That's still there and you can still use it, although if I restart the rp I'd do the same for the ooc for a clean thread.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

II-T3DDIE-II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:45 pm
FOR ORB!!!! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
Questions/Comments/ Suggestions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]