Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kouga Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:03 pm
oni gari1
can someone help me on how to get mue2

You either play 2,000 matches or play for 20 hours............ i just played for twenty hours...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:24 am
the easiest way to get mue2 is just start a match set on time infinity and leave it on over night. after 20 hours, beat the opponent with the character you want to use, then he will apear. anyways, how do u waveshine.  

video_game_freak1

Pwner of Noobs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:45 pm
I play as Falco and i mastered Wavedashing and Wavesining its easy for me now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:19 pm
You do know Mew2 also appears randomly after matches with lvl 9 computers, or other people. I played like 143 matches and he challenged me...I lost crying Because I was using Ness for the first time, but he comes back if u do it again  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Dynasty_77

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:54 pm
waveshining, is possible one of the hardest techniques in the game, but also probably one of the most valuable...but it depends greatly on who u are, so are u talking fox or falco?

i main falco, but waveshining is much easier for me to do with fox, because u dont need to pause, its just shine instantly jump cancel it right into the wavedash, but with falco u have to pause for a sec to do it right... if ur having trouble with it, just go to fd on training and practice practice...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:20 pm
ok don't call me a noob i just don't use fox but what is wavedashing and waveshine  

DivineMaster

Dynasty_77

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:55 pm
ok well to understand it, you need to know what a JC is, and that my friend is a "Jump Cancel" its something that fox/falco can do when they use their shine moves, if you shine with either of them, and then jump it stops the animation short, thus making it faster...now to wavedash, you need to jump then airdodge very fast...so by JCing out of a shine, then immediately airdodging(so its a shine into a wavedash) you have a waveshine razz  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff