[PRP] dog days (Jordan, Nathaniel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:26 pm
"I migh' have a small interest in plants, yes," said Nathaniel, which was perhaps the biggest understatement of the century. His lips were quirking up in a grin that he couldn't quite hide, however. "Most of the decoration in my apartment are plants."

He gave a nod of assent. Behind him, one of the puppies pressed paws against the glass window, pressing its shiny black nose to sniff at the two people standing on the other side of the window.

"I don't mind the heat so much, but it's nice not to feel like I'm drownin' in my own sweat."

prolixity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:45 pm
"I can keep spider plants alive. And cactus," Jordan said, his lips quirking in a slightly sheepish smile.

He nodded. "I like it when it's warm, but sweating too much just makes me feel gross. Not a gym bunny," he joked. He didn't quite coo at the curious puppy, but he wiggled his fingers near the glass to attract its attention, his smile going fond.

kuropeco

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:51 am
"Spider plants are great," said Nathaniel with a grin. "And cacti can be great, they're nice for even just lookin' at. They don't take a lot of effort too, so you can have a million of 'em and still have them lookin' pretty."

He made a face at the mention of gross weather. "I'm not a gym person, either," said Nathaniel, watching the puppy's eager attempts to push through the glass to get to them. "I never really saw the point in runnin' around tryin' to smack things with a racket."

prolixity

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:55 pm
"I have one of those little pots with a bunch of cacti in my window. I remember to water it about as often as it needs to be watered," Jordan laughed.

He nodded. "I've never been much for team sports either," he said. "Not my thing. Climbing and swimming, sometimes." He paused. "Man, if we stand here any longer, my willpower's going to fail and I"m going to go in and pet the puppy."

kuropeco

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:19 pm
"Cacti are good," said Nathaniel agreeably. "Cacti are pretty low in maintenance an' all, so they're somethin' that even the busiest person can maintain, I think. I have a few of them in apartment too."

A few, meaning at least six. Plus a variety of other flora and fauna, that was. Nathaniel let out a laugh, tugging on a lock of sandy blond hair as he let his gaze wander back to the puppies.

"Me too," he said, a little ruefully. "Maybe it's time I skedaddled before I do somethin' I can't afford."

prolixity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:18 pm
"School and a job keeps me pretty busy. I can manage cacti, though." Jordan grinned.

He nodded, his smile faintly embarrassed. "Guess I'd better go. Nice to meet you, though. See you around, probably."

kuropeco

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash