Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you agree with this?
  yes
  no
View Results

Frozen_Popcicle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:42 am
This is just me but i have been in a relashonship like htat b4 ... i met this guy when i was 11 years old and he had lied and said he was 17 and that is still a big difference and tehn we broke up bc i couldnt see him and he ended up being 23 !!! i was shocked but i didnt like him anways... so yueah im just saying that if you do go through with this then be really careful and if something dosent go right break it immediatly mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:18 am
A couple weeks ago I was at Fullerton Theatre Festival.
It was fun, and blah...blah...blah.

Anyway. There was this 19 year old guy who my friends and I had met there. All he wanted to do was get into our pants.

Say no to *****>  

[ Die Katze ]

Nevaedra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:18 am
If you're going to date older men...wait until you're older. A 15 year old girl will come into a relationship with VERY different expectations than a 26 year old guy. I'm not even talking sexually here. You're at very different points in your life.

The time where your personality will solidify and your world view will become more concrete is when you are 18-25. Don't risk getting into a relationship with him now and finding that as you change you become incompatible.

I say just be his friend...it seems like that's what he wants right now anyways. I know you like him...but be patient, doll. Good things come to those who wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:00 am
I think the "right choice" could be either one, depending on you and this 26 year old guy. I don't know either of you so I can't rightly judge what you should and shouldn't do, But I can say in full certainty that you should be careful either way.  

Alice_K8

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:42 am
i thinkthat iti s a totally bad i dea and your friends are right. no good can come of dating some one 11 years older than you. now if it was somehting like 2 or 3 years older i could under stand the proper dilema, but 26 is way too old for a 15 year old. i am sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:52 am
[I think asking this in Life issues would be better]

[And, that's a little creepy of him. I would break it off, because there's an eleven year gap and the likelihood is he's not really interested in your personality, if he's willing to date you.]

[And, no offence (If you're not) , but you seem like a bad troll to me -.-]

Genica Pussywillow

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas