[ prp ] local expertise (America & Chel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:58 pm
Chel snorted at America's choice and then ordered what she considered a "real man's drink." Whatever that meant considering a pink haired woman was drinking it.

"Ouch that was worse than his," she said with another laugh. "I see where you get it from now." She gestured to the door Sampson had left out of.

She settled into her chair and leaned on the side of the bar a bit. "So c'mon, tell me the whole story. Where you been, who'd you do?"

lizbot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:32 pm
Tucking her hair back with a small laugh, America began, "Went back down to Florida. See if it still felt like home, y'know? See if I wanted to stay there more than come back here. Guess which I chose?"

Spreading her hands, the girl waggled her fingers all taaadaaaah!

"After that it was a matter of getting things together and putting my aunt's house up on the market." A pause and then she reassured Chel, "She's dead, so don't worry, not kicking any old ladies to the retirement place."

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:04 pm
"Well s'a good choice. How m'I supposed t'see that pretty face from all the way down there?" Chel said, pointing a finger to the girl before leaning over to grab her glass and start the sipping.

"Sorry t'hear 'bout yer aunt though. God rest her soul an' all that."

lizbot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:02 pm
"Damn right!" America laughed, then waved off the mention of her aunt. "Was a long a** time ago and she'd have hated you. But she didn't like most anybody, anyway."

This was definitely a take a good drink moment. "So now I'm looking fora home. The sort I'd like...commit to for a good while, y'know?" Commit was a bit of an odd word in her mouth. Long term commitment was a thing other people succeeded at.

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:23 pm
"Yeah that's legit. Yer bein' like an adult an' s**t." The subject made Chel a tad antsy. She had more than enough money to move out of her apartment at this point it was just ... convincing herself to do it. If she wasn't broke, what was she supposed to act like?

She took a drink following America's. "Soon you gonna get a nice little wife an' a picket fence too. Yer gonna leave me fer a business suit with shoulderpads." She feigned a face of horror.

lizbot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm
Doing a little wiggle on her stool, America winked. "And a dog. Gotta have a dog to seal the deal."

Taking another drink, the redhead grinned over her glass and answered the rest of Chel's earlier question. "And I didn't do anybody, I was busy and...I'm in friendies with bendies with this guy and..." she made a vague gesture. "I don't know. What about you?"

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:06 pm
"You an' yer ********' dogs." And cats and rats and pretty much every assortment of cute animal photo on this earth. Chel had seen many.

"Friendies with bendies" was a new one for Chel. Duly noted.

"S'complicated, right?" she sneered, raising an eyebrow. "Mine's ... also complicated."

lizbot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:28 am
Waggling her eyebrows, America dimpled up shamelessly as she crooned, "Ohnoooo, somebody's got you all complicated? Tell me-tell me-tell me what are they liiike?" She wriggled happily in her seat, eager for the details.

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:34 pm
"I'm in love with this darlin' redhead but she left me for Florida ..."

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:30 pm
There was a loud guffaw of laughter, and then America raised her drink in a silent toast to love lost. "Terrible, she's missing out on a mighty fine girl. Oh-!"

Sitting up, she reached down and briefly rifled through her bag before presenting Chel with a fancy white box with a red bow. "Brought you something back!"

Indeed she did.

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:04 pm
"This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done fer me," Chel said seriously, taking the gift and rotating it a few times in her hand. She loved them. "I love them."

She loved them.

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:35 pm
With a delighted little clap, America preened a little at her excellent gift-giving senses. "They made me think of you right off!"

In her enthusiasm seeing Chel again and relationship talk, she'd hit the bottom of her umbrella drink really fast. Sticking the little plastic sword in her hair, America called out for another.

"When I have a white picket fence will you come by and visit me?" She gave Chel a big-eyed gaze over the salted brim of her new drink.

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:08 pm
"Now m'just sad I don't got any kind of present fer you." Not that she would have had she known. Chel was broke.

"'Course I will. F'I can figure out where the ******** it is- that'll be a real miracle." Written instructions weren't Chel's forte and neither were directions.

"So who's the fwb?"

lizbot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:34 pm
"He's this guy, I met him in person but then kinda on tindr too." America started looking a little cagey around the edge of her drink, deciding not to go into the whole that a*****e ghosted me-outrage. "He works as a cook at the Waffle House now and has a really great dog, like so pretty and the most polite, Ivy is just the best dog, okay." She sounded more enthusiastic about the dog, to be honest, but considering her high quality texting content, it can hardly be a surprise.

"Anyway," back to the fwb, "he's kinda like..." she gives Chel a flat bland look, the sort for people who try their best to never look truly impressed by anything. The Full Coolguy. "But he's kinda shy and sweet too, and stupid thoughtful when he's not being an a*****e. And he gets likes...pissy and lecture-y in this way I like."

Truly a glowing review of masculine charms.

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:24 pm
Chel raised a single eyebrow. "Red, that don't sound like a fwb. That sounds like some crush s**t right there." Even describing down to his mannerisms as shy and sweet.

Or maybe that just wasn't Chel's shtick.

lizbot

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces