[prp] some sort of halsey song title [chris & america] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:14 pm
"Honey, I'm a ******** conna-sir of deep fried everything." Kicking her legs out for a stretch, America leaned back and swept a finger along the side of the container before popping it in her mouth.

"What about haunted houses? Like not really haunted," because that was likely A Thing, "but y'know, spooky set-ups for people to get all stupid and scream-y in."

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:50 pm
"What's the weirdest deep fried thing you've ever had then?" He challenged, but it was playful. Also, he wanted to steal whatever she came up with as a recipe to challenge himself with.

"I think one, a few years back, before I absolutely drowned myself into college work. Called up a cute guy I liked and took him," He tapped his finger on his chin. "There might be another up this year since it's been awhile. You like that sorta stuff?"

lizbots

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:00 pm
"Oh gosh..." America wiggled a bit in her seat as she thought it over. "There's been a lot...probably pig's feet. We ******** love every part of a pig, y'know?"

Waggling her eyebrows, America asked, "You gonna call up a cute boy if you find a spooky house?" With a laugh, she went on, "I like stuff that gets people all excited and worked up, or get folks workin' on trying to look too cool for it, but you can tell they're having fun anyway."

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:17 pm
"Pigs feet?" Well, he sure as hell wasn't going to be frying that. "I mean, I shouldn't talk because I've had my weird share of food but man that's strange.. how big are they?"

Chris laughed. "Nah, I'm not really into dating right now. Sort of have an idea of someone but-" He shrugged. "Don't think it'll go anywhere. I like stuff like that too though, although I'm amused more by those photos they post online of the people who look super scared and make the really funny poses. Try and guess who was trying to be the tough one in the group but wasn't."

lizbots

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:19 pm
She gave an estimate with her thumb and index finger and then pinched in. "Depends on the pig, but usually in that ballpark."

Leaning forward, shoulders wiggling like an excited child, the girl asked, "Oooooooh! You got a crush?"

Tell tell tell tell tell tell

PeanutButterpies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas