[PRP] Hardcore Parkour (Lily/Shun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:57 pm
"We all have magic at our disposal on the other side. Makes this s**t easier if you know what to do," he commented. But he supposed that Lily's other form did help with things as well.

Shun scoffed lightly at the idea of the floor being lava here on the other side. He wouldn't be surprised if something like that were the case. They weren't allowed to have nice things, after all. It was just as what she had said. Though, at the mention of the murder at the ball, he looked towards Lily, noticing her reaction shortly after she had said it.

"There are still a lot of unanswered questions. The cage of the enemy had been weakened... which was a part of the plan. You can kind of see it in the weather, now. I doubt the freak-constant rain and other messes are a coincidence."

AMItotic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:27 pm
"What's sweet are the people who can do stuff on this side of Ashdown," Lily nodded, looking down at her hands. "Little lucky s**t that happens, seeing eye animals, magic flowers, the works." It would have been incredibly handy for her shifting to be just as effortless in this world as it was in the otherworld, but it was probably for the best. She couldn't use her cell phone with toe-beans, as far as she could tell.

"So the rain is because that girl got killed? No s**t," Lily muttered in mild surprise, leaning against one of the railings. "You think the weather's pissed that we messed up? That'd be one for the books--'Local Community Fails To Stop Ritual Sacrifice, What Happens Next Will Blow Your Mind'."

Her mouth twisted and she got quiet again.

Blade Kuroda

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:33 pm
Shun raised his brow, then shook his head.

"She was a part of the cage. One of its locks, you could say. The cage that holds the enemy has something to do with magic, though I do not know all the details. None of us really do. Supposedly sacrificing someone else would have strengthened it, but we took the action that chipped it away instead."

Letting out a breath, he looked towards one of the windows, staring at the outside area. He couldn't see the rain too well from here, but he knew it was out there.

"The worlds are blurring together. That was how it was explained to me. When the cage breaks... there is no telling what will happen."
xAMItotic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:08 pm
“That’s some heavy stuff,” Lily sighed, crouching down into a squat. Glancing up, she followed Shun’s gaze out to the window, but wasn’t sure what he might have been looking for. She couldn’t entirely blame him--she wasn’t sure what she would have wanted to find, either.

“And this cage thing is something we’re sure we want to open?” she asked after a moment, looking up to Shun. “The only thing we had to do to let Dee out was just kind of...want it. I don’t think I wanna see something with a more complicated lock get loose.”

Blade Kuroda

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:16 pm
Shun drew in a deep breath.

"The cage traps both the enemy and us, apparently. And in order to defeat the Enemy, the cage must first fall. I do not know entirely what that means, but from what I do know, we are trapped in a seemingly never ending cycle in a fight against the Enemy. In each of the past cycles, the Enemy has won, but this is the weakest the cage has been out of all our attempts."

It was an explanation, but he didn't really know the full extent of it. He knew next to nothing about what was attempted in the previous cycles. He only knew they were there, and they had always failed.

xAmiotic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:44 pm
"A...cycle?"

Lily frowned, shuffling from her crouch all the way to the floor. "So this just keeps happening, every so often new people learn about spooky-ville and then they just...fail? And now it's our turn and we're breaking the cage but that looks bad, but it's...good?"

She wondered how many packs had been formed, how many Blackfriar's had happened. Suddenly her heart ached for the hundreds of packmates she would never know, as well as the one she'd already lost.

"What happens when it opens all the way?" she asked, her voice low.

Blade Kuroda

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:23 am
"Not new people... not necessarily. There may be some new faces from cycle to cycle, but for the most part... the cast is the same. Some of the others have found evidence that they had been through past cycles. They retain no memories of it," Shun explained. It sounded really crazy, but that's just how things were, apparently.

"In a different cycle, you may not have become a moonwalker. Or maybe it has managed to happen each time," he shrugged, "I only know that this time around, a few things are notably different. Just hard to say to what extent."

The detective took in a deep breath.

"Presumably magic will flood into this world. And the Enemy will be free to do... whatever. At the same time, it would be our chance to take him down."

It was entirely possible that they'd all end up dying. He did not feel ready for that fight. Not with the way he currently was.

Amitotic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:47 pm
Lily paused, staring out over the course as she listened to Shun talk. The idea was a little unsettling, to be sure--there were other instances where she hadn't been a moonwalker, where everything was different? Was she...happy about this idea? Sad? What if there were times when she'd never met Lucas and Eve and Jamie? What if there were times when she'd kept her job and been successful at school?

"So magic...everywhere? With everyone?" She thought about that, too, and looked at her hands. "That's...a lot."

Blade Kuroda

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:29 pm
Shun slowly nodded in reply.

"That is the idea, yes. I do not know if that will actually be the case, but judging how things have been going with just the cage weakening... it might be safe to say that this side will be receiving more magic. I am not certain what that will mean for everyone, however."

Maybe more people would be able to have a bit of magic of their own. That was... a mess in of itself. The idea of having the general public having access to magic was not a comforting one. There were enough idiots as it was.

Am1otic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:28 am
The longer Lily mulled it over, the more she frowned, and finally she stood with a long stretch, scrunching her nose.

"The whole point of being in the furry club was that we were supposed to be, like...magic police or whatever, keep that s**t on that side and the muggles on this side. If that's really what's happening, the blending of the worlds...then we goofed somewhere, we goofed bad."

She rolled her shoulders, then glanced back out to the course. "You want another go? I could try to run at the same time...probably can keep my noodle arms from hitting anything."

Blade Kuroda

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:09 am
Shun grunted lowly at Lily at the mention of the duty the moonwalkers were supposed to take.

"Yes well none of you actually received any training for your task, right? I fail to see how you could be expected to uphold that when no one has told you just what it is you are supposed to be doing."

Since the guy who was in charge of that was dead before he could even give a first lesson.

Shaking his head to himself, he rolled his shoulders then nodded once to her, "Sounds good. As I said before, there is plenty of space here for the both of us."

Amiot1c
Wrap in the next post or so?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:34 pm
"I mean, I guess," Lily shrugged, resisting the urge to bite her lip. The Prideful One had still managed to make it seem like it was somehow their fault for not getting the memo on what they were supposed to be doing.

"I'll follow your lead," she said, nodding as entwined her hands together and reached up for one last stretch. "On your mark, get set..."

Blade Kuroda
scene? o vo Thank you so much~

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items