[PRP] Blair Witch Project (Marcus and America) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:44 pm
Laughing, America'd eyes swept the place once, then twice over. "I don't mind sweet pea, you just gotta funny way of talkin' and I don't always follow wherever those words're goin."

She gave a thoughtful hum, and continued, "If you can racket up a ghost, I'd like to see such, but if I find a door or two, I'll be sure to show off." The grin she shot him was good humored and entirely shameless.

iStoleYurVamps

LETS ROLL FOR WHO ATTACKS FIRST FINDS A THING

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:35 pm
It was as good as it was going to get he figured. Ghost hunting and portal hunting with a young lady who seemed to not care about causing property damage. To living or dead. Questionable moral guidelines but a willingness to overlook them for the sake of finding answers. Or in this case doorways which was close enough.

Marcus was still unsure about the nicknames. Right out of a southern story from daytime TV.

"I speak." He hummed. A shake of his head. No use trying to explain it. He knew he was off, even to most people.
"Well, I don't use terms of endearment, though if I started to call you buttercup I don't think you would take too kindly to such. Seems it would be both tad creepy for obvious reasons, and dismissive of you as well." He gave an experimental wobble to a headstone. Sturdy, stable, not going to fall over. He would try not to break, move a bit but not much. He would have standards about this whole... grave tampering business.

"I do my best to stay on people's good sides. Though the irony that I'm tampering with graves is not lost on me."

At that, he gave a shake to another headstone, a fairly large chunk of it cracking off in his hand.
"Hrm well, that wasn't supposed to happen. And yes, If I see a ghost I will yell for you. Or scream loudly. One of the two. However if the scream is with startled Arabic I would suggest you run because at that point I would rightly be terrified. Or it would be police. One of the two." Both equally bad. Mercer might be chief now, but favors from a friend didn't include getting off on trespassing and vandalism charges.

lizbot
like old times

[wc:298]  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

lizbot rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:07 pm
"If you said it like a jerk I'd sass you to hell and back, but if you said it decently, why would I mind? I'm not so touchy as all that."

As they wandered through, she focused on the mausoleums, brushing a hand near their entryways, testing the air about them.

"The dead aren't people, they're just memories. 'Less they're ghosts, of course," America offered comfortingly.

istoleyurvamps

look what u did marcus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:32 pm
Marcus opened his mouth to tease the woman but closed it just as quickly. Being rude and thinking yourself witty for it earned no man any credit ever. Beside, American had been quite fine as far as company went and she did nothing worth sassing over. Well, that and with the ability to find doors, that was something Marcus held a good amount of respect for considering she could maybe give him a heads up in the event something was up and he just wasn't able to see it. Other Ashdown residents were not always kind of friendly.

"I honestly don't know what I would call you. Most nicknames I know have that ah, southern iconic feel to them and I am from anything but the south." His accent was northern if he had an accent at all.
"Miss. If anything I'd call you Miss America. Which sounds like a joke but rather I just call most young ladies 'miss'." He let out a hum, trying to set the chunk of grave he'd broken off back into place and failing. Giving up after a few tries, he let it be. No use crying over a broken headstone.

There was however a use for yelling out '********' followed by a litany of Arabic as Marcus stumbled back, a young man in what looked like modern era clothing standing not too far from America. However, he was noticeably transparent. He was also noticeably leaning against one small pile of rocks that would have otherwise gone unnoticed.

"Well, not to sound rude, but I am quite sure ghosts might have a few words for that kind of attitude. And well-" A finger pointed at their new graveyard companion.
"I don't supposed you know this gentleman?"

lizbot
Rando the Ghost appears

total: wc: 2901  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:30 pm
Miss America was entirely appropriate and he got beaming, pleased look for it, whatever his reasoning. But it was the rather transparent fellow doing the coolguy lean against a pile of rubble.

"Ohmygosh!" And then she started peering around for a projector, even as she asked the ghost, "Hi, are you a dead person?"

Just in case Ashdown held Other Folk that were just born a little see-through.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:45 pm
The ghost gave America a slow stare before giving her twin finger guns. Apparently he had a sense of humor.

Marcus was fumbling at his camera, trying to uncap the lens and turn on the night filter. For him, he wanted to document it. Ghosts! In Ashdown! Non-violent ones!
"I think he likes you Miss." The ghost was just standing, seemingly not bothered by either of them, just shifting foot to foot by the pile of stones.

lizbot

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:48 pm
Okay that was kind of a world shattering revelation to think about later, but for now? Seeing Marcus with his camera, she whipped out her phone with an excited, "Ohmygod! Ghost selfie!"

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:55 pm
The ghost actually posed for America, giving a peace sign before looking at the pair of them. A nod, it looked at the tiny stone pile and tapped it's foot at it, sending it tumbling down. A ghostly shrug, it pointed to the far corner of the graveyard head jerked as if to say 'Over there'.

"Jesus, what is it with ghosts right now okay it might be the season or-" Said ghost rolled its eyes at Marcus jabbing a finger as if to say go.

Marcus just kept taking photos best he could.

"Should we go where he's pointing? Think it will have more ghosts?" He hoped it did, and his excitement was readily heard in his voice.

lizbot

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:03 pm
"Maybe a ghost rave?" She grinned, adding, "He seems the type." Or it could be like, some sort of vengeful slaughter thing? But America ain't afraid of no ghost, and he also looked like she could take him in a fight.

"Yeah let's follow, maybe he's gonna show us his gold. Or pot stash."

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:18 pm
Marcus laughed lightly at the idea of a Ghost rave. It would certainly match what he'd seen at that haunted house. "Perhaps. Never really know." As he walked over, he waited for a second before heading further down as the ghost shooed them further. Or rather shoo'd Marcus away.

Stepping through a bush, Marcus realized he'd stepped back into downtown, stumbling out of some small wooded area by the main square.

Meanwhile the ghost was making finger guns at America.

lizbot

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:24 pm
America was returning the fingerguns with her own and a wink and for a moment there was a friendly shootout and general bonding between the living and the dead. Then she noticed Marcus was gone. Like poof gone.

"Marcus?! Where you wander off to, honey? If he's hurt Imma be mad at you," America warned, eyebrows raised.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:27 pm
The ghost just winked at her finger pointing to the corner of the graveyard. It wasn't to blame for the dude vanishing. It was just a harmless ghost with fully loaded finger guns.

Meanwhile downtown, Marcus was trying to make his way back- the same way he came.

From the graveyard, there was just a lot of rustling bushes. On the city side, it looked like Marcus was attempting to commune with nature by the way of walking face first into branches and bushes.

"Hey, America? You back there? Miss America?"

lizbot

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:30 pm
Pointing to her eyes and then back to the ghost, America followed the his directions toward one corner of the cemetery.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:35 pm
Two thumbs up from the ghost and on the other side, Marcus felt what he guessed was a hand with one tug- he pulled.

Stumbling back he fell square onto his back, a litany of arabic falling out as some one yelled at him to stop killing the bushes. Marcus just lay on the cement, glaring at the sky.
"I've been duped by a ghost. There is no end to these injustices placed upon me by the spirits." He sighed from the ground.
"I'm buying sage."

lizbot

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:39 pm
America felt around the bushes, listening intently for the sound of someone babbling a lot of ********' weird, roundabout s**t. "Maaarcusssss! Jesus wept," the girl huffed as suddenly she was tugged and falling, falling...landing, landing. "I bet you're the sort to get abducted by aliens, aren't you?"

iStoleYurVamps

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces