[PRP] knock knock (Rabbit & Pax) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:44 pm
Rabbit swallowed. That calm curiosity didn't anger him, but he was frightened by it. Was this how everyone over there felt? That the real Ashdown, or at least his Ashdown, didn't need to be saved? He didn't look at Pax for a while, staring at his hands or the sirens as he tried and failed to make sense of it. He simply didn't have enough information to comprehend that opinion.

"Cool. Sounds good." He swallowed again, keeping his head down and his voice serene. "I'm, um... Can I find you to check up on them every once in a while? Just to make sure they're not growing anything they shouldn't?"

shibrogane
no u 5eva <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:56 am
Pax nodded, and gently touched the crown of Rabbit's head with a suddenly-grown third arm-like appendage. "Yes," it said. In case it wasn't apparent. "I am often with Our Heliodora. Or with the flowers. If you call. I shall come to you."

Smerdle

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:09 pm
He smiled a brittle smile, looking up in the direction of Pax's head pat, even though he couldn't see the end of its arm.

"Thanks." Rabbit didn't know quite how he would call, but this was one of those things Oroh would school him on. "I'm glad you stopped by. Oh, and you can use the door next time, if you want? My sister's cool with..." He raised his eyebrows and tilted his head, trying to get across something he was sure wouldn't translate, mostly because he wasn't positive what he meant himself.

shibroganemeep

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:45 am
Pax pursed its lips. Then it set down its squeepy burden. "I do not. Wish to impose..."

It bubbled a little. That was probably weird.

"But I shall remember for next time."

Smerdle

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:48 am
The bubbling was, in fact, a little weird.

"Good. Okay. The window's cool too, I just thought I'd offer."

He looked over at the squeep Pax had set aside, running his hand down the side of its body in a single, comforting swipe.

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces