[PRP] Family Gathering (Alg & Jamie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:32 am
Doubt certainly wasn't good. It ate away at you, it ruined you, and Jamie was doing his best to rid himself of it. Such a slow, difficult process.

There were still things in life that made him happy, though, uplifted him beyond worries and doubt. Some of those things were animals. Fish were at the top of the list, but since meeting babies like Bergie and Millie, he'd grown a new fondness for cats, as well.

"I haven't," he said, eyes widening. "I want to!" He met Alg half-scoot and leaned over to see. Like flipping a switch, his eyes shimmered with excitement and the faintest poke of white snowdrops began to bloom in stark contrast to the color of his hair.

"Violetta... she's so cute..."

iloveyouDIE
YES PLS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:19 pm
"She's very lazy.. and fat.." He scrolled through more shots of her very picturesquely laying on window sills and on beds and with sunlight glinting off of her. he noted Jamie's own little flowers blooming and smiled a bit. If he was like the cats at all, blooming buds wera good sign.

"And Hellbine is her brother," Now came photos of the smaller cat with the mohawk made of vines. Most pictures of him were blurry because he didn't stop moving, but several he was simply using Violetta as a bed.

saedusk

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:56 pm
The blossoms were definitely a good sign, but even without them it would be easy to see the wonder on Jamie's face. So many things about Other Ashdown had the potential to be frightening, but othercats were so mystifying and lovely with their blooms and their leaves and there went his own buds, now a full halo ringing his head.

"I love the pictures of them sleeping together..." he said with a smile. "Fish don't really cuddle, but, um, I used to have a fish who would swim up and rub against your hand. I'm kinda sorta trying to get a new one to do it, too." It was a silly little revelation, but Jamie looked proud of it. For as much as Violetta and Hellbine were Algernon and Jeremiah's children, Jamie's fish were the same to him.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:40 pm
"Yes Violetta is very big so Hellbine I think treats her like a sofa, not that she minds.." He blinked a moment, and reminded, "They are Bergamot's siblings too."

Alg listened about the fish, nodding, "I've always found fish rather relaxing. Do your fish have names? A friend of a friend of mine has an Oscar he babies like his child.."

The professor was a fan of all relaxing pets. Even if he preferred his furry, small animal family was clearly something they had in common.

He glanced back to his phone, exiting some things as he set it down and turned back to his plate. Honestly, he'd be fine talking about pets all day.

saedusk
tbh they can totally talk about pets if you wanna use this as our segue to ftb

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:04 pm
"They aaaaaall have names," he revealed, proud all over again. "And I remember them. Mmmostly." Okay, so some of the fish were nearly identical, but if there was one skill Jamie could tout it was the ability to pick out minute differences in his finny friends. It wasn't a lie to say he could tell the majority of them apart where most people would find it impossible.

"Wow... I'd love to meet Violetta and Hellbine sometime, though." Scooting back to his own plate, Jamie took a quick bite of coleslaw before continuing on about a particularly beloved fish, Glubby 'Glub Glub' the Second. It really was going to be a good picnic.

iloveyouDIEEEE
sounds perf! lets call it here then and we can plan something else for later

Final Word Count: 1472  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out