[PRP] Take Two (Chel/Jamie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:21 am
Luckily for Chel, Jamie took her statement generally, one directed more so at the town itself and not at him. Had he not, it would've stung, but he wouldn't have mentioned it. He was getting better about it, undeniably so, but Jamie still played a bit too close to the edge of the cliff when it came to self-loathing. Sometimes he felt as weird as he looked. Sometimes he felt like a monster.

"O-Oh, wow, um... thanks," he bumbled as he pulled out his phone, making a new contact for her number. "It's... I guess it's kinda silly, but it's nice... the idea of, I dunno, safe houses. I-If I needed it and stuff..."

Jamie had begun finding solace in connections, no matter how distant or friend-of-a-friend they were. It was hard to reach out sometimes, but knowing there was a net underneath him in case he fell was reassuring.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:29 am
"'Course, little man," she told him, giving him a lazy thumbs up. "Only way the guys on this side are survivin' is f'we work t'gether I think. Some real high school musical bullshit."

She rattled off her number and then had him give her a call to set up his contact info in her own phone. "That should be good, yeah?"

saedusk

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:43 am
That made him laugh, a soft little pfft as he rang her up. "Just as long as we don't start singing... I'm not very gifted." Jamie could get into the power of friendship and working together any day of the week, but if that included musical numbers, he was sure there were others far more qualified for the job. Or it might've been his lack of self-confidence shutting him down. Hard to say since he wasn't about to go belting anything out where they stood. "I think that, um, we're good, though. Looks like it all went through okay."

chiickadee

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces