azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:21 am
Gloom.let out a soft chirp. "I didn't want to lose friends but I understand the necessity." He was young compared to other beings of other ashdown but he was not foolish.

... and his seriousness was given away by the way he spoke but he was falling back onto his feet. Algie was covered in shadow marten a moment later. "Quest complete! Though the mineminemine tried to take it." The book he had been given.

Gloom hated other gulls.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:27 am
"Well you looked very handsome at the ball anyway," In his little vest and mask. If he were a lesser man he'd already be planning a gloom fashion calendar. Instead, he'd just think about it secretly.

Mineminemines... It took Alg a moment before he scowled, "Ah.. yes I've seen them and thankfully avoided them." He'd never been overly fond of predatory birds. Cute birds were fine, fluffy birds even better, but giant dangerous birds were not his cup of tea.

Another bit of tastykake was broken off and offered. "We can start questing for.. words now. Recognizing them. Common ones will be easiest." Alg smiled, crows feet crinkling, "And maybe we can learn more of your magic next time I'm on the otherside."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:46 pm
"Professor looked very ..." Gloom's tail swished as he thought of a word. "Dapper." There was an irritated chitter that escaped at the mention of Algie having dealt with the othergulls and it had him slipping forward to press his head against the man's.

Mostly because everyone should have some comfort even if they only mentioned those things.

Then that piece of tastykake was taken. "Gloom would like that very much," he replied, licking at his paws to clean them of sugar. "It helped Gloom at the ball. Gloom ... They were very impressed with me!"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:00 am
"Thank you," Alg chuckled softly at being called dapper, "Though there was some magical assistance involved."

Gloom's sympathetic head bump was very sweet and Alg couldn't help making a little 'aw awww' face and giving him another pet.

"I'm glad it helped. Why don't we set a day-" His hand smoothed down the length of the pine marten and he scritched fingers along Gloom's spine. "And I'll meet you in the bookshop on the other side and we'll continue our trade.." Of lessons.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:12 am
Gloom stretched out entirely underneath the scratch down his spine. "We can do that. Professor just has to go there and call for Gl- me. I'll hear you and come."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:42 am
There was another spine scratch, especially since Gloom seemed to enjoy it.

"Very good then," The older man then had to stifle a small yawn. "You wouldn't want to watch some TV would you?" Because Alg would be perfectly happy catching a bit more z's before Jeremiah got home.

"You can put on whatever you want..?" he also didn't want to throw Gloom out because he genuinely enjoyed his company.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:46 pm
"Y'would let Gloom watch with you?!" His tail swished rapidly from side to side. "... and y'would let me pick?!"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:58 pm
"Sure," To Gloom the TV was clearly a treat, to Alg and most normal humans it was almost background noise. Just a fact of life.

"Whatever you want.." He stood and offered his arm for the other to be carried back into the living room. "You like football? Though I take you for a cartoon man."

Not a man but... it was the expression ok.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:02 pm
Gloom was bounding, far lighter than he had been in the past, up along Algie's arm and settling. He tucked himself in the nook made against the man's chest with his arm against his body.

"Is that ... it's a game, right? One were people chase the ball with their feet? Gloom would like to watch!" Of course he would refer to soccer as football.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:46 pm
"That's the one," Alg chuckled and adjusted his arm to keep Gloom safely tucked against his chest. "We've got some games recorded. Where we're from it's very popular."

Back into the living and back to the sofa, Alg let Gloom onto the couch cushion beside him. He hit the power button before setting the remote down in front of the marten.

"You can actually use the letters you used to figure out some of this.." He then blinked over his glasses, "Unless you already know how to use the remote?"

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:55 pm
Gloom settled onto the couch, eyes cutting briefly over to Violetta before he looked up at Algie. Wide white eyes watched as he lowered the remote down in front of him.

This was all kinds of amazing.

"Gloom gets to use the remote too?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:18 pm
Violetta had actually trailed behind them into the room, and after they'd sat, hauled herself up onto the back of the couch behind Algie's head to once more turn into a loaf. Her tail curled and waved lazily into the back of the Professor's head.

"Well yes, obviously, that's how you work the tv." He showed him the volume buttons, pointed out and went over the letters with him, showed him the channel up and down, and even worked out the DVR and GUIDE buttons.

Finally it was set down, "Just don't delete anything off our lists. That's your only rule."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:31 pm
Gloom was absolutely enraptured.

Hopefully he would not discover anime because then it would be game over.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:34 pm
Alg chuckled, leaned his head back with a bit of adjusting, set his glasses aside and blinked his eyes with a small yawn.

"Have fun.." Gloom was given an affectionate pet as Violetta's tail curled around Algie's neck and chin and he resumed his napping.

azuredreams
le end

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items