[PRP] Desperate Housewives (Chel/Jack) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:54 pm
For the first time that day, he cracked a hint of a smile.

"So, what's it really do, then?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:05 pm
"Doesn't really ... do anything," she said, looking him over. "S'more like ... I get this feelin' right- like I just know stuff 'bout their magic. Like f'they're a were or just magic or real powerful. I just know."

She looked him over with unease. "So m'kinda weirded out that it's screamin' yer magic."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:37 am
"That's...handy," he said slowly, the smile fading. "What do you mean I'm screaming magic? I haven't done any weird s**t." He made a finger gun at her leg as if to make a point.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:35 pm
Chel made a disappointed face, snapped her fingers and the pointed a shot at the direct center of Jack's face.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:30 pm
He didn't react fast enough and wrinkled his face as something invisible popped him on the nose. "Seriously," Jack said as he rubbed it. "I don't remember doing anything weird myself. But—tell me about how you got these eyes again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:42 pm
"Yeah seriously. Don't call me weird, ********' weirdo." She grinned as she said it, leaning across the table to more properly pull at his cheek without the use of magic.

It made her head spin a little. Probably the beer, nothing else.

"I made a friend in Other Ashdown." She looked at Jack. "'As what Shun's been callin' it- clever, right?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:37 am
He scowled but let her tug.

"I guess. Who's the friend?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:42 pm
Chel blinked and her eyes returned to their usual blue color.

"His name's All Seein'. He's a real cutie." Chel went on to describe All Seeing in her drawling detail.

medigel

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:47 pm
Jack slowly drank the rest of his beer as she described the othercreature, mulling it over. "Sounds creepy," he agreed. "So why'd he give you these eye powers? I doubt it was just because he felt generous."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:08 pm
"He doesn't like the court neither. Not all the people on that side's the same- some of 'em are real nice. All Seein's nice." Chel sounded a bit touchy on the subject. Maybe because she was tired of people mistrusting her judgment.

She added, "Plus when I use 'em he said he gets t'see over here. He jus' wants t'know what Ashdown's like." Chel found that request all too relatable.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:38 am
"Mm." He nodded. "Odd he doesn't just pop through the veil or whatever. I mean the bastards that broke my camera just jumped us willy nilly. Unless he can't move?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:47 am
"I dunno. Maybe s'cause he knows he'd freak people out an' s**t. I feel like f'he just popped out now people'd call the police an' kill him or detain him."

She wiggled the straw in the lemonade she'd ordered whilst describing All Seeing. "He could move though. Least ... I think so ..." She hoped so. Living out your whole life in a cave seemed pretty sad.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:05 pm
Jack, who was used to the general air of knowing more the partygoers had had at the ball, saw this as a refreshing outlook from All Seeing.

"Does he take visitors?" he asked. Maybe he'd allow a photo. (Maybe he could grant more power.)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:11 pm
"Maybe? M'not sure how t'get over there though. Happened in a dream." She waved down a waiter and ordered another hard drink now that her lemonade was done. Part of her wanted to get drunk with what she was thinking. "F'I see him again I'll ask, yeah?"  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:12 pm
The word triggered a reminder for him. After he ordered another beer, Jack said, "Speaking of. Did you have a specific sort of dream when you started getting magical? Or did you have to figure it out through happenstance?"  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff