azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:32 am
Jeremiah was well aware of his husband's fondness for cute, adorable animals of all kinds. It was why, without looking at him, he gave his hand a squeeze (though his amusement and fondness for the other was easily felt).

An eyebrow was raised at the mention of other side. For as much as they were now part of the Court, they had come from Ashdown. "What is it that you'd request of us?" He was not going to immediately shut it down but-

Fell paid very little attention to the proceedings but she did come over to each noble once she was done. Their tea cups were set down within each reach and they were perfectly made for each of them.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:17 am
Mr. Owl paused, waiting until the fetch was come and gone with a turning of his head to watch her go before he continued.

"I would like to secure passage to the other side of course," The Owl sounded almost haughty, and there was the sound as if he was jingling a coin purse for bribery, though no such object could be seen.

Alg gaped a moment, "You have to know we simply can't just take you over there.."

"I can pay-" Mr. Owl fluffed in defense, "~bits and baubles. Favors even if you need it!"

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:16 pm
Jeremiah stared hard, his eyes glowing brighter for a moment as he listened to what Mr. Owl had to propose.

"My husband is correct," he replied, "we can't simply take you over. It can be very detrimental for you." There were likely reasons why some beings could and could not cross over back and forth. The way he spoke implied there was very likely no favor or baubles that could sway him.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:10 am
Mr. Owl seemed to puff further, "I have been to the otherside!" He sounded more defensive than truthful, "Once."

Alg opened his mouth but the owl interrupted again. From inside of his fluffy breast he pulled a battered looking postcard that looked a bit old and was clearly from the 'human world'.

"I want to go here!" Disneyworld.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:02 pm
Jeremiah simply gave Mr. Owl a hard stare. Mostly because he had dealt with enough troublesome youths that he could tell when someone was clearly bluffing.

... and then he pulled out the postcard. The silver-haired noble stared at it before holding a hand out to take it from Mr. Owl. When it was in hand, he flipped it over to see if it had been actually used and it had been nearly ten years ago.

It was offered to Algie, Jeremiah's attention refocusing back on Mr. Owl. "Why do you want to go there?" he asked. Also who gave him the postcard because what was that about.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:46 pm
Alg turned the postcard over, then back at the photo. It of course was the picture of the castle with fireworks over it at night. He could see possibly how an other creature may find it to be an enchanting fantasy.

"I didn't know there was another court," Mr. Owl sounded almost wondering, his throat bobbing excitedly, "I must go there!"

Alg wanted to smile, it was a bit cute, but tried to keep himself composed, "That's not another court."

The fluffed and screeched dramatically, "There is clearly a palace, and thusly a court!"

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:21 pm
Jeremiah wanted to facepalm, desperately, but he kept it in check. "Mr. Owl, I regret to inform you that you are not able to go to this place. It's meant for princesses."

Let's try it this way, alright. It was a flimsy excuse but Mr. Owl wasn't a ... Disney Princess, that he knew about at least. Hopefully not everyone was like Hellbine and assumed they were a princess.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:08 pm
The owl's throat bobbed with more agitation, a hooing sound rising in it's body, before it fluttered in what looked to be a small fit.

"Why that's," Mr. Owl seemed to be searching for the words, "..discrimination!"

Alg had to bite his lip not to laugh.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:46 pm
Jeremiah just shot his husband a look with those glowing eyes of his before focusing back on Mr. Owl. "It certainly is and, if you'd like, I can take that up with them and perhaps petition for you to be able to attend? This, of course, will take some time."

Somewhere nearby, their fetches were looking ... like fetches. Also amused, possibly.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:22 am
Mr. Owl was still in a bit of a tizzy, "Yes, well obviously.. I must attend all the courts. And pay proper respect to their princesses obviously.. but in THIS DAY AND AGE.."

Algie seemed to have gathered himself a bit, looking fond and sympathetic, while Jeremiah as always retained a bit of that stiff and regal spine.

"It's absolutely preposterous," Algie agreed and leaned, offering his hand to Mr. Owl who toddled up agreeably to curl a talon around one of the man's fingers as if they were shaking on it. Of course the contact made the owl seem to relax from his tizzy.

"We will absolutely do all we can to try and secure you a spot in their court, but you know, in this day and age..."

Mr. Owl seemed to appreciate the sympathy and when he released Alg's finger and toddled backwards, the brunette also sinking back into his chair, the owl hooted low in his throat, "Well yes... of course.. I'm sure there are channels to follow.."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:37 pm
It was why they best worked together. Algie was the compassion to his coldness and it tempered him as it did in other places of their lives.

"We will do all that we can," Jeremiah agreed with his husband, "and perhaps if not a visit, we will bring you some ... trinkets of this other court to at least make the wait more palpable." There were a few ways to get his hands on things so it wasn't a problem.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:11 am
'Well trinkets are a poor substitute.." The owl warbled slightly, but judging by the jingling gold on his person he could be swayed, "But I suppose.."

Algie smiled a bit, "We'll get you one of the official helms of the royal court. How does that sound?" Mickey Mouse ears.

Mr. Owl seemed to puff up importantly, "Yes yes I suppose that could... ah.. tide me over."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:14 am
Jeremiah just shot his husband a look because how was he supposed to maintain this thing he had going on with the mention of mickey mouse ears.

"Then that is what we'll do for you," the silver-haired noble confirmed, eyes glancing between his husband and Mr. Owl. "If that will satisfy your request of us, is there anything else that we can do for you while we take care of this?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:22 am
"Perhaps Mr. Owl would like some refreshment after he's waited?" Adze had been, unbeknownst to Alg, silently standing behind and to the side of his chair. It was almost enough to make Algie jump in surprise if not for his determination to look and sound important and in charge.

His hand did grip suddenly against Jeremiah's though.

"Oohoo," The owl perked, "Yes yes indeed I enjoy a bit of an aperitif here and there.."

Adze smiled a thin lipped smile and waved an arm for the owl to accompany him back to anteroom where refreshments were waiting.

"I will leave my information with your man. To acquire my.. trinkets," The owl bowed, "An honor," The owl bowed again to both noble men multiple times, before he toddled off behind the fetch.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:37 am
Jeremiah was a little too aware of Adze but his glowing eyes did not even pay him attention. Instead when his hand was squeezed, he squeezed back. It did not matter if the fetch was somehow their biggest fan, he did not like Adze in the slightest.

The whisper of being told I'm proud of you still lingered in the worst of ways.

He inclined his head slightly to Mr. Owl as he left and finally took notice of the tea that Fell had brought to them both. She was there, before the cups could be taken, and touching a finger to each to warm them back up.

"Was there anything else?" he asked her, watching as she took a step back.

"None at this time but I would expect more of this." Fell carried herself well for being a small and slight thing, seeming nothing of the sort for something that was falling apart.

iloveyouDIE

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces